Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

Sorry if already posted somewhere.

pp

Post  Workshop on Basel II and Banking Risk Management

The Banking Studies Center of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) held a specialized workshop on "Basel Decisions and Banking Risk Management" which lasted for three days from 29 to 31 July 2019.
The workshop was attended by representatives of 47 public and private banks and employees of the Central Bank from the branches of Baghdad, Mosul, Erbil and Basra.

Central Bank of Iraq
information Office
August 1,2019

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1215

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Seems like a slow day in the news world

Yes Chuck, it seems when August rolls around all the big boys head to their favorite vacation places.  It may be slow for the next number of weeks

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Well the Astros made their trades which was part one of my Christmas in July, part two was supposed to be the RV.  1 out of 2 isn’t horrible. I can wait but I’m not the least bit concerned about the Dinar not going international.  

A person would have to be blind or not plugged into the news to see this WILL HAPPEN.   Too many GOOD things have been accomplished for the Dinar not to RV/RI in the near future imho

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Sorry if already posted somewhere.

pp

Post  Workshop on Basel II and Banking Risk Management

The Banking Studies Center of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) held a specialized workshop on "Basel Decisions and Banking Risk Management" which lasted for three days from 29 to 31 July 2019.
The workshop was attended by representatives of 47 public and private banks and employees of the Central Bank from the branches of Baghdad, Mosul, Erbil and Basra.

Central Bank of Iraq
information Office
August 1,2019

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1215

:twothumbs: Great Article Post, PokerPlayer, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

ALL the CURRENT four (4) Bicraqi Iraqi CBI Branches ARE NOTED!!!

There was previous talk about another Bicraqi Iraqi CBI Branch in Najaf but appears THAT branch is NOT yet operational.

Good News NONETHELESS!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Well the Astros made their trades which was part one of my Christmas in July, part two was supposed to be the RV.  1 out of 2 isn’t horrible. I can wait but I’m not the least bit concerned about the Dinar not going international.  

A person would have to be blind or not plugged into the news to see this WILL HAPPEN.   Too many GOOD things have been accomplished for the Dinar not to RV/RI in the near future imho

Well picking up Greinke was huge.....Now they are the favorites to win the Series imho....

Let's hope the RI happens sometime this month...

Cheers bro....

Just now, utah rock said:

I just went on oanda currency and they where showing .89, its back to a bunch of zeros now. Just happened, freaked out for a second 

i wish..they can have all mine at that rate..lmaooo..idgaf about spread or taxes haha

2 minutes ago, utah rock said:

I just went on oanda currency and they where showing .89, its back to a bunch of zeros now. Just happened, freaked out for a second 

Too bad you couldn't have cashed out some at that moment.