Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles ll+ *** Warning Objectionable Material Inside - Enter at your own risk ***

(edited)
8 hours ago, Markinsa said:

207544617_186029953462632_59926619565793

I have the faith to believe that you can never go wrong in doing exactly what the Holy Spirit tells you to do . NEVER can you go wrong doing that . It may not be how you think it should be done, yet by doing what the Holy Spirit says , you will be far far happier and more blessed that you did it His way .         I understand the humor in the above , just had to say what I said .

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

On a sad note, my dad died yesterday and now is with my mom who died last Thanksgiving. They were both great people who I loved deeply and going to miss the heck out of. They are both in a better place now and are together again. They had 66yrs here and now forever with the Lord 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, moose 57 said:

On a sad note, my dad died yesterday and now is with my mom who died last Thanksgiving. They were both great people who I loved deeply and going to miss the heck out of. They are both in a better place now and are together again. They had 66yrs here and now forever with the Lord 

Sorry for your loss Moose. Both of mine are gone also and it is tough but it eases a bit as time goes by.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, moose 57 said:

My heart is broken with you and our prayers are for your comfort. Loosing someone you love so dearly is far more than difficult. :praying:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, new york kevin said:

I have the faith to believe that you can never go wrong in doing exactly what the Holy Spirit tells you to do . NEVER can you go wrong doing that . It may not be how you think it should be done, yet by doing what the Holy Spirit says , you will be far far happier and more blessed that you did it His way .         I understand the humor in the above , just had to say what I said .

Plus , do you know the significance of the connection,  the direct connection to God Himself, when His Holy Spirit speaks to you . Pow, dwell on that , cuz its a real legitimate thing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Moose , it always hurts when we loose one of our parents , no matter how old we are when that happens . It is through that mourning,  that we will learn to laugh and love again/still. It is through that mourning that helps us value even more so , the ones we love that are still with us .

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, moose 57 said:

My condolences to you and your family, Moose.  It's nice to know though that your folks enjoyed a wonderful life together in this world and are now reunited in Heaven.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, moose 57 said:

Condolences to you Moose 57.  May you be comforted knowing they are both in the Lords peaceful arms.  Wow!!! 66 yrs of togetherness, their example of a marriage is pleasing in God's eyes. 

• Upvote 5

Mr. Moose, please accept my sympathies and condolences in the loss of your father. When I've lost a close loved one, I do rejoice because I know they are happy, healthy and enjoying themselves. I think about the jubilation in heaven because a loved one has come home and how happy they are to be reunited with family and friends again. It gives me comfort, may it do the same for you and your family. Hugs in Christ Jesus

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5