Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
pokerplayer

Lady Graces Daddy...Not seen him post ? Missing ?

Recommended Posts

 

Have not seen our resident Santa in a week or so. Anybody hear from him lately ?  :confused:

 

  pp

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

You anticipated me, Dear....Was about to open a thread asking about him.....Haven't seen him around  recently.....

 

We all hope he and his Family are doing fine.....

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about MIT too. Millionaire in training, haven't seen her in a long while.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

LGD will be back next month. He is celebrating Lent.

 

:cowboy2:

 

Thanks TG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

LGD will be back next month. He is celebrating Lent.

 

:cowboy2:

Gave up DV for lent.....that just might elevate him to "genius" status......which I'd thought of that!......CL.....😎

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to be precise he gave up everything to do with Internet for Lent.

"Just gonna listen to the radio" were his words to me.

Me? i gave up Barbecue.

yeah i know.

But i LOVE barbecue!

a lawyer friend of mine said he was giving up s e x for lent.

wow! tough month without working!

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

to be precise he gave up everything to do with Internet for Lent.

"Just gonna listen to the radio" were his words to me.

Me? i gave up Barbecue.

yeah i know.

But i LOVE barbecue!

a lawyer friend of mine said he was giving up s e x for lent.

wow! tough month without working!

 

 

Neggers could give up negs for Lent......Ok Ok...I tried......

  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me, well I gave up Spinach, parsnips, pickles and sour crout. LOL  :) 

 

  That was easy  :)  

 

   pp

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, umbertino said:

 

 

Neggers could give up negs for Lent......Ok Ok...I tried......

What are you implying umbertosis?

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Muleslayer said:

What are you implying umbertosis?

So, Mule, what is the purpose of Lent?

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

atonement being sorry for your sins is what i was taught.

are you interested?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Muleslayer said:

atonement being sorry for your sins is what i was taught.

are you interested?

I would be described as a full gospel, Charismatic, tongue-talking, Word of Faith believer.  

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Muleslayer said:

atonement being sorry for your sins is what i was taught.

are you interested?

There is only one atonement for our sin, the blood of Jesus Christ through HIS atoning work on the cross. 

No amount of lent will ever atone for our sin, or the sufferings of Christ were not enough. 

Two thousand years ago He said "it's finished", that meant that our atonement is complete! 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2019 at 1:14 AM, coorslite21 said:

Gave up DV for lent.....

 

I Gave Up Paying Back Umbertino For The $5 Bucks He Lent ...

 

:D  :D  :D 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joe, I believe you to be correct.  But I feel I need to apologize.  My question to Mule was really trying to get him to recognize that his accusational question was out of character for someone observing Lent.  Then I realized that my question (even though I am not observing Lent) was not peaceable, either.  So I do pray that those observing Lent are doing so with the purpose of drawing closer to God.

  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

What are you implying umbertosis?

 

 

What are you implying Mr. Muleslayer  by asking me what I'm implying?

 

And it's umbertino....Not  umbertosis

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

 

I Gave Up Paying Back Umbertino For The $5 Bucks He Lent ...

 

:D  :D  :D 

 

 

Good one, DT

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Joe Sutherland said:

No amount of lent will ever atone for our sin


allow me to rephrase. attempt to show atonement.

i am not here to convince you Joe. i asked shedgal if she was interested. that is all.

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, umbertino said:

 

 

What are you implying Mr. Muleslayer  by asking me what I'm implying?

 

And it's umbertino....Not  umbertosis

not a thing.

a simple question that you started by quoting me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Shedagal said:

My question to Mule was really trying to get him to recognize that his accusational question was out of character for someone observing Lent. 

i do not like umbertosis. i have made no bones about it. i do not care for the librel crap he posts on this forum.

he can post his opinion, so sauce for the goose.....

i have NEVER said i was a perfect catholic. perhaps we should all re read John 8:7.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

NEVER said i was a perfect catholic.

 

nobody is perfect, some people just have a heart.

 

B/A

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Muleslayer said:


allow me to rephrase. attempt to show atonement.

i am not here to convince you Joe. i asked shedgal if she was interested. that is all.

 

 

A ruby ? Really ? Got you covered mule.

 

  pp

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

 

nobody is perfect, some people just have a heart.

 

B/A

 

 

AWESOME....Thanks B/A....Great post...Straight to the point

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.