Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
normala rashid

Is Iraq gone be RV 2019

Recommended Posts

I'm waiting Iraq revalue but important 

 

1) Government should stability 

Or

2) Gold can be reserved 

Or

3) The Bank have a lot security

Or

4) Iraq should go international market 

Or

5) Demand for supplies ( Iraqi) 

Or

 

6) oil market should be rise 

 

I was feeling that gold will make Iraq revalue to solve low economic. 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Countries bought Gold like crazy in 2018 . Something is going to place with Gold .It could be for stability and security in an unstable economic environment ? If it is used to help raise  currency values ? That remains to be seen . I'm for whatever they use to RI and RV the currency . Thanks Normala .

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would tend to think someone is going on behind the Curtain just what I don't know.  There sure is a lot of Trump this and Trump is working on that being discussed. Then today I get this email.....I know, most likely trying to sale a Book deal but it also goes into what ever Trump is up to.

 

Goes into talking about something like a GCR, different currencies.....I don't know any more.

 

https://pro.dailyreckoningnews.com/p/AWN_dollarreboot_0717/LAWNT829/?s1=cs_21&s2=&s3=&h=true

 

Karsten

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, blueskyline said:

Countries bought Gold like crazy in 2018 . Something is going to place with Gold .It could be for stability and security in an unstable economic environment ? If it is used to help raise  currency values ? That remains to be seen . I'm for whatever they use to RI and RV the currency . Thanks Normala .

Could be.Iran just released a gold backed Crypto if I heard correctly

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ranger173 said:

Huhh

 

11 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Huhh.

 

Heh, Heh - Bruce And Luigi Are Still In The Iraqi Sandbox, Diggin’ For The Sweet Spot ! :o 

                                (not u ranger)[/b]

 

hot beavis and butthead GIF
 
:D  :D  :D 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sweet spot ... Is that kinda like the warm spot in the ocean at a public beach ?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Countries bought Gold like crazy in 2018 . Something is going to place with Gold .It could be for stability and security in an unstable economic environment ? If it is used to help raise  currency values ? That remains to be seen . I'm for whatever they use to RI and RV the currency . Thanks Normala 

 

Iraq and quwait have different situation to revalue. 

 

Quwait already stable economic but have problem with Iraq only. Quwait just entry after Iraq got hit..BUT Iraq environment totally are really bad. Iraq going one of  developing country under imf. They get back their ASSET. 

Private and public sector in another country have lot join venture and imf give loans to Iraq. 

 

Asset get back. Will get back 3usd 

But if gold and oil rise will get more 3usd lol

 

Thank you to people sharing with ME :)

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Karsten said:

I would tend to think someone is going on behind the Curtain just what I don't know.  There sure is a lot of Trump this and Trump is working on that being discussed. Then today I get this email.....I know, most likely trying to sale a Book deal but it also goes into what ever Trump is up to.

 

Goes into talking about something like a GCR, different currencies.....I don't know any more.

 

https://pro.dailyreckoningnews.com/p/AWN_dollarreboot_0717/LAWNT829/?s1=cs_21&s2=&s3=&h=true

 

Karsten

I get those same emails. My goodness it seems like every week something BIG, MAJOR, ASTRONOMICAL, is about to happen. lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

I get those same emails. My goodness it seems like every week something BIG, MAJOR, ASTRONOMICAL, is about to happen. lol

 

My wife says same thing

 

Then I walk in and say

sup 

  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Botzwana said:

When Normalla?  When RV?

After article 8. Is trade aggrement

. You look at investing.com at stock. Iraq don't have public any company to be shareholder. 

  • Thanks 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, normala rashid said:

After article 8. Is trade aggrement

. You look at investing.com at stock. Iraq don't have public any company to be shareholder. 

Malaysia mari ke awak normala rashid?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, yusofsabri said:

Malaysia mari ke awak normala rashid?

 

Yes, Malaysia Mali la. I TALK TALK wakili Malaysia. Lol. By the way, don't forget if we put money a lot into stock better than cash. How iqd will be revalue their currency without company going global . Look at the vietnam. 

 

I'm waiting tun mahathir change their perspective from Japan to iraq. Imo

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, normala rashid said:

 

Yes, Malaysia Mali la. I TALK TALK wakili Malaysia. Lol. By the way, don't forget if we put money a lot into stock better than cash. How iqd will be revalue their currency without company going global . Look at the vietnam. 

 

I'm waiting tun mahathir change their perspective from Japan to iraq. Imo

Tun Mahathir set “look east policy” simply because he was so inspired with the Japanese culture. IMO, there is no reason for him to change from Japan to Iraq.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2019 at 10:21 PM, normala rashid said:

 

Yes, Malaysia Mali la. I TALK TALK wakili Malaysia. Lol. By the way, don't forget if we put money a lot into stock better than cash. How iqd will be revalue their currency without company going global . Look at the vietnam. 

 

I'm waiting tun mahathir change their perspective from Japan to iraq. Imo

Normala jom kita pekena teh tarik somewhere in KL sambil sembang pasal iraqi dinar. Pls come along with your hubby if he want to join us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, yusofsabri said:

Normala jom kita pekena teh tarik somewhere in KL sambil sembang pasal iraqi dinar. Pls come along with your hubby if he want to join us.

 

ok bro . free time maybe 😎 .  i think iraq will be lop before article 8 or hcl agreements  . stanby get cash at money changer. i just look iraq shares at investing.com that iraq using  lower price to trade .

 

Save your receipt before gov give one hundred reason for income tax 😂

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by normala rashid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, normala rashid said:

 

ok bro . free time maybe 😎 .  i think iraq will be lop before article 8 or hcl agreements  . stanby get cash at money changer. i just look iraq shares at investing.com that iraq using  lower price to trade .

 

Save your receipt before gov give one hundred reason for income tax 😂

 

 

 

 

 

Normala, you are wrong. Pls take a look at paper cutting as attached.

 

No plan to impose tax on windfall profit - Lim Guan Eng (Malaysian Finance Minister).

1B34BF62-C722-4364-941F-EAB00D6177ED.jpeg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, normala rashid said:

 

ok bro . free time maybe 😎 .  i think iraq will be lop before article 8 or hcl agreements  . stanby get cash at money changer. i just look iraq shares at investing.com that iraq using  lower price to trade .

 

Save your receipt before gov give one hundred reason for income tax 😂


 

 

 

a lop would be a currency neutral event. No gain at all....

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.