Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

1 minute ago, navira said:

Good stuff. Bro, taxes are in effect 1/1/2019 for all goods n any. The timing is really good. Have a really good feeling the rv will probably happens before taxes

I am with you bro.. Iraq is moving forward like never before...naysayers can complain all they want..haha

• Upvote 3

Mmmmmmm.   That's questionable.  IMO you're talking about a small percentage of tax on items just like here at home.  It's true items will cost more but I don't think that will cause an increase in the purchase power of the dinar. Not by any discernable amount that is. I hope I'm wrong.  I'm far from an economist and translated articles can very misleading. 

Well, thanks to Donald Trump stupid ass everything that was accomplished in Iraq is about to be destroyed. My heart goes out to all of the U.S Soldiers and Good Iraq Citizens who lost their lives in Iraq. This traitor is giving Iraq to Russia and Iran. The Iraq's that are on America's side will loose all trust with the U.S. Trump made his decision from the advice of the Turkey President over General Mattis' advice. Unbelievable!!!! This man is a traitor and needs to be impeached before he leads us into WWIII. He is stupid enough to let putin talk him into a war.Damn!!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 8

Sorry guys, I want an RV too but by trump removing the US Soldiers from Syria will only make Iran and Russia have more control of the Middle East. I hope he changes course and leave the soldiers in Syria like Mattis advised him but I don't think he has the common sense to do so and those Kurds are going get slaughtered! This is soo disappointing..and we were so close! And the interior Minister is one of Iran's flunkies he is there to cause problems just like Maliki. That's why Sadr doesn't want him in office. This is terrible! I have been involved for 11 years but I have never ever seen anything like this!!

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 3

***///

Relax, GREEDY... Putin can't afford the kinda fight we've been putting up over there.

(Neither can the dirty Chi-Coms for that matter.)

His ilk runs out of other people's money & it all goes to hell in a handcart. Just watch.

Without our influx of USD & power in the region, EVERYBODY will have to put on their big boy pants & man up.

It's cost US too much in lives & Dollars already & it'll NEVER stop over there.

They've been at it over 3,000 years & have warmongering discourse down to a useless art.

Every time we get close over there, the Globalists move the chess pieces on US -- AGAIN.

We're sick & tired of playing THEIR game at the high cost to US.

Not once have we seen a Bush pick up an M-16 & defend his own damned poppy fields,

or oil wells, etc....  <_<

Quite the opposite -- we've seen fellow Bush illuminati globalist tool barak hussein ho'bummer hand

over BILLIONS of our Dollars & assets to help out his "J.V.  Team" radical muslim terrorist pals over there.

And every time Our Troops tried to do something about it,

he changed the "Rules of Engagement" making US fight with one arm tied behind our backs.  :angry:

Leftists always scream bloody murder & accuse US of being interloping invaders, world police,

interfering super power & baby killers.

Now Trump puts a stop to it and THEY're STILL p.o.'d...?

There's no pleasing some people.  <_<

• Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Sorry guys, I want an RV too but by trump removing the US Soldiers from Syria will only make Iran and Russia have more control of the Middle East. I hope he changes course and leave the soldiers in Syria like Mattis advised him but I don't think he has the common sense to do so and those Kurds are going get slaughtered! This is soo disappointing..and we were so close! And the interior Minister is one of Iran's flunkies he is there to cause problems just like Maliki. That's why Sadr doesn't want him in office. This is terrible! I have been involved for 11 years but I have never ever seen anything like this!!

They are moving from Syria to Iraq.  Trump knows what he is doing. He is not stupid He is brilliant man, we care about Iraq only It is all about money.GO TRUMP!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

***///

So the Kurds & Iraqi's will get it together & help each other out -- FINALLY.

Looks like somebody (Iraq) is putting on their big boy pants and manning up !

Thanks, 6LY410!:tiphat:

They'll have to take care of each other from now on - now that their babysitter - Uncle Sam has left the room.

It's either that or both be Pac-Manned by Iran.

Now that barak hussein ho'bummer ain't around to throw money at Iran,

and the Chi-Coms & Putin'll be spread so thin,

they'll be gunnin' for some other countries' oil fields...

Watch out Iraq & Kurds !!!!

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3