Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

4 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

by the way 2018 is not over yet... a lot can happen .. I don’t think the cbi is waiting.. just my humble opinion great day to all of you 

True, I have to agree there is a lot of smoke and mirror activity going on but there is also still the issue of a fully seated Goverment and the issues of uncompleted requirements.  I personally cannot see that these issues are going to be resolved over night although the prospect of a green Christmas would be wonderful. As I have said before your enthusiasm is uplifting but there is also skepticism in the mind of this wise old Lady here.. However I do agree that something must give soon one way or the other because if we are impatient imagine how the average Iraqi feels..

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

INVESTMENT LAW IN THE COMING DAYS"  Quote:  "The amendment of THE INVESTMENT LAW IS AN IMPORTANT POINT TO ELIMINATE UNEMPLOYMENT AND THE RETURN OF INDUSTRY AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR IN IRAQ and raise the market value of the Iraqi dinar..."  

hey bro., did u come to an article that said this?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, navira said:

INVESTMENT LAW IN THE COMING DAYS"  Quote:  "The amendment of THE INVESTMENT LAW IS AN IMPORTANT POINT TO ELIMINATE UNEMPLOYMENT AND THE RETURN OF INDUSTRY AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR IN IRAQ and raise the market value of the Iraqi dinar..."  

hey bro., did u come to an article that said this?

So, just maybe the rv will be a market float. And it runs up hill quickly like The Flash. No harm in hoping.22

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3