Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

Hey cranman, he was saying Iraq will need their power grid and July 10 is the starting date for siemen  to do the marketing to start ..he said this suggests that July 15 is the start for the reconstruction on the power grid. The date also falls in line with the timeframe he has given (July 14...This falls on holiday in iraq..it's a public holiday there). He reminds everyone that the completion of the govt is the lynchpin for the ri..and Iraq will probably drag it  half way of the mid July...so that's where he stands...he repeats to look for July 14....he says to hang on cause we are at the end of this. Cheers n all dvers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey cranman, he was saying Iraq will need their power grid and July 10 is the starting date for siemen  to do the marketing to start ..he said this suggests that July 15 is the start for the reconstruction on the power grid. The date also falls in line with the timeframe he has given (July 14...This falls on holiday in iraq..it's a public holiday there). He reminds everyone that the completion of the govt is the lynchpin for the ri..and Iraq will probably drag it  half way of the mid July...so that's where he stands...he repeats to look for July 14....he says to hang on cause we are at the end of this. Cheers n all dvers

Navera, thanks for sharing. 

Bump for July 14, 2019.

We are at the end of this.

• Upvote 4

Sunday، 30 June 2019 07:50 PM

Abd al-Mahdi introduces new education ministry candidate: MP

image.png.cb17f3eb7add1e1023a0ec882620d546.png

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/42267/Abd-al-Mahdi-introduces-new-education-ministry-candidate-MP

Prime Minister Adil Abd al-Mahdi has introduced a new candidate for the Ministry of Education to the presidency of parliament, MP Karim al-Elewi said, adding that the new candidate is a university professor from Mosul.

Abd al-Mahdi and Parliament Speaker Mohamed al-Halbousi have made a political deal to complete the government formation within this week, Elewi added.

Abd al-Mahdi already sent the biography of the new education ministry candidate to the presidency of parliament on Saturday evening, Elewi explained.

The Iraqi Parliament earlier in June finally elected three candidates to key ministerial posts in the government of Abd al-Mahdi.

The parliament elected Najah Hassan al-Shamari as Minister of Defense, Yassin al-Yasiri for the Minister of Interior, and Farouq Amin Shwani as the Minister of Justice.

However, the parliament failed to pass the education ministry candidates - most recently Zahida Abdullah.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, cranman said:

Did I hear Dinar Investor state that the dinar exchange rate increase has to happen before the reconstruction starts? Is the reconstruction supposed to start July 15th?

While I think all this news is fantastic, I hesitate a little because if this DI person seems to know this, then I am sure that Adam would as well, but not a peep about this from him.

just my :twocents:  pp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I hesitate a little because if this DI person seems to know this,

Don’t Worry - Bruce Is Tapping His ‘Intel Source’ To Kick This Thing Into High Gear ! :o 

funny gifs lol GIF

Other Than That Window - I Hope The Minivan Was Ok ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

14 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

While I think all this news is fantastic, I hesitate a little because if this DI person seems to know this, then I am sure that Adam would as well, but not a peep about this from him.

PP, I tend to agree.

Karsten

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Did you see this?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

45 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I've never heard if Adam has Intel.  While DI is pretty vocal  about his opinions and speculation Adam never really puts himself out there.  His post are usually pretty vague and upbeat.  That's not criticism. He never puts out dates or specifics. JMO

• Upvote 1