Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump retweets British far-right leader's anti-Muslim videos

US president shares tweets from Britain First’s Jayda Fransen, who was convicted of religiously aggravated harassment

Matthew Weaver and Ben Jacobs

Wednesday 29 November 2017 14.32 GMT

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/29/trump-account-retweets-anti-muslim-videos-of-british-far-right-leader

• Downvote 1

After reading the article I can see why Donald appreciates the Britain First Party......same techniques, divide, hateful narratives, peddle lies.  As always, just my opinion.    

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-wrong-retweet-uk-far-group-british-pm-161648869.html

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Trump to the Prime Minister of Britain: Take care of terrorism in your country

30-11-2017 10:37 AM
Readers
image.php?token=4734d0a9739643a98208671c673b3ad4&size=

Baghdad News -

US President Donald Trump called on British Prime Minister Theresa May to focus on "radical Islamic terrorism" in Britain after criticizing his re-publication of anti-Muslim tweets.

"Do not focus on me, focus on the (Islamic) terrorism that is taking place in Britain," Trump said through his official account of TUTTER. We are doing well. ' 

Mai criticized Trump for publishing three anti-Muslim sections on Twitter, published by the deputy leader of a far-right British right-wing group that had already been convicted of a hate crime. 

A spokesman for the British Prime Minister said that the American president 'made a mistake', the re-publication of anti-Muslim tweets, previously published by the deputy leader of the party (Britain I. 

The spokesman added: 'Britain (first), seeks to divide the population, Through the use of expressions of hatred spreading lies and fueling tension. " 

For its part, Western media launched a campaign of criticism against the US President, because of the re-publication of the tweets, which were considered anti-Muslim.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

The Islamic Faith is a "cancer" upon this planet and can never co-exist with the Western World. I have said it before and I will say it again..."radicalized terrorists" are nothing more or less than those followers of the Islamic faith who interpret the teachings of Muhammad (the Hadith) literally and honestly. Most followers of the faith will never take this step...but for the small percentage who do, Lord help us.

Indy

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

UK ambassador conveys concerns over Trump retweet to White House

Government reveals Sir Kim Darroch has formally raised concerns after US president tweeted videos posted by Britain First

Heather Stewart and Rowena Mason

Thursday 30 November 2017 12.37 GMT

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/30/rudd-donald-trump-bigger-picture-uk-us-britain-first

• Upvote 1

How the UK reacted to Trump's Theresa May Twitter attack

Politicians and the public in Britain woke up to news that the US president had verbally attacked the leader of its closest ally – and many were not happy

Oliver Holmes and Martin Belam

Thursday 30 November 2017 10.09 GMT

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/30/evil-racist-how-the-uk-reacted-to-trumps-theresa-may-twitter-attack

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, markb57 said:

Europe has fallen.....

They are so PC that they can't have a civil discourse on the "Elephant in the room" without claiming Islamophobia towards anyone who brings up the subject.

Europe has fallen, but I don't believe is past saving...there still is hope.

Indy 

• Upvote 3

what is happening to Europe is so obvious, anyone with an ounce of common sense would see, is nothing short of Islamic invasion masquerading as refugees. All I can say is there must have been some serious payouts from the ME to the EU to allow this to happen. 

Follow the money!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Indraman said:

They are so PC that they can't have a civil discourse on the "Elephant in the room" without claiming Islamophobia towards anyone who brings up the subject.

Europe has fallen, but I don't believe is past saving...there still is hope.

Indy 

4 minutes ago, markb57 said:

what is happening to Europe is so obvious, anyone with an ounce of common sense would see, is nothing short of Islamic invasion masquerading as refugees. All I can say is there must have been some serious payouts from the ME to the EU to allow this to happen. 

Follow the money!

......:nothingtoadd:......

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Don't allow hateful ugliness to consume you, brother......please, for your own well being, get a grip on it.  :mellow:

GO RV, then BV 

WTF are you talking about :wacko: You have spent the last 12 months loosing it and talking to yourself, Kevin, and now you are poorly attempting to claim that I need to get a grip. :lol::huh:

I got a grip on over $800 just this last weekend in VIP while your out here looking like an internet troll. And the sad thing is that you and your cohorts still think that your going to get me to say something that I shouldn't. 

Image result for lmao images  GROW UP LITTLE BOY. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

WTF are you talking about :wacko: You have spent the last 12 months loosing it and talking to yourself, Kevin, and now you are poorly attempting to claim that I need to get a grip. :lol::huh:

I got a grip on over $800 just this last weekend in VIP while your out here looking like an internet troll. And the sad thing is that you and your cohorts still think that your going to get me to say something that I shouldn't. 

Image result for lmao images  GROW UP LITTLE BOY. 

LGD, you are off your witness of who is running your life brother. I gotta ask to which Kevin are you refering to  in your above rant and why man? You know if you got an aught with someone, you should go to them first.

12 hours ago, new york kevin said:

LGD, you are off your witness of who is running your life brother. I gotta ask to which Kevin are you refering to  in your above rant and why man? You know if you got an aught with someone, you should go to them first.

Your opinion of my faith has no bearing what so ever on the reality of my faith.  I give you a broad berth and a great amount of leeway as you are Platinum VIP, thus I'm restrained to use much more veneration than I otherwise would. Alas, my good man, doth thou thinkest thyself the only Kevin in our Lords world?  Such a  pretentious and revealing display of your personality. 

On 11/30/2017 at 5:39 AM, bostonangler said:

wow when I saw the pictures I thought this was a story about NFL players...

B/A

When I saw the pictures I said @other @ucker - I would like to kill everyone of the perpetrators. 

18 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Alas, my good man, doth thou thinkest thyself the only Kevin in our Lords world? 

Marvelous words my good man, marvelous words.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Your opinion of my faith has no bearing what so ever on the reality of my faith.  I give you a broad berth and a great amount of leeway as you are Platinum VIP, thus I'm restrained to use much more veneration than I otherwise would. Alas, my good man, doth thou thinkest thyself the only Kevin in our Lords world?  Such a  pretentious and revealing display of your personality. 

Sir to me, my being a Platinum VIP does not make me any more important than anyone else. Some might demand or command such accolades, not me.  Usually such things are made of the power others give to others. One brother in the Lord to another brother or sister in the Lord just got to talk to one another in a way that allows iron to sharpen iron.   Its just that along time ago when I was getting off the mark as a Christian with my comments, cussing and all due to the passion I had on a topic. Then you came along side me pointed out my error as you were right to do so. It was my intent to return the blessing with my comment above is all with your WTF  comment. I will allow you to enjoy that pretentious self righteous burr you seem to have been riding on for a minute or so , if that's what you want . As of late your comments have had a underlying edginess to them that seemed uncharacteristic of you. Self righteousness will never be better than the righteousness you get from walking with God, and believing the word of God from the first page to the last page of the Bible. Remember when you were positive that the word world never was mentioned ever in the bible; that's when we started our DV friendship. Have a great day LDG.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Remember when you were positive that the word world never was mentioned ever in the bible; that's when we started our DV friendship. Have a great day LDG.

The word that you and I talked about on the phone not being in the bible was, "planet". Though I understand how you can forget. 

What you fail to understand is that I am not unhappy nor am I, "loosing it". I am simply fed up with people that cannot accept the reality  of life and choose to react with nothing more than pure emotion. EVERY single person here knows that I am one of the most emotional posters on this site.

Nevertheless, I curtail my emotions because Adam is my dear friend and I have learned from everyone here how to. Responding with only emotion is not normal and quite simply put it's insane. Sometimes life gives you lemons, I suggest that when you find yourself in that situation you make lemonade. Or just have an adult drink, Otherwise you will not be able to function with society and in the end the only person that you are fooling is yourself.