Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

DinarThug

Deputy : Law Of The National Oil Company Will Be Approved Soon !

Thanks Thug.  Seen the dreaded "Soon" word.  I feel that this may have legs.  Things have been looking very good for us.  They will need the National Company and the HCL to capitalize on it.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

8 minutes ago, MFA said:

Soon for iraq mean too long..lolo.. It should be done after kurds and goi meeting...happy end of iraq

Nice to see a newbie that has taken the time to read and study the situation.  :bravo:

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Thug.  Seen the dreaded "Soon" word.  I feel that this may have legs.  Things have been looking very good for us.  They will need the National Company and the HCL to capitalize on it.   

The end of the current parliamentary session is the end of this month isn't it???

Edited by TexasMike1958
  • Upvote 2

NOT to put too fine a point to this, buuuut - It's been " SOON " for the last 5 years ( latest definition of SOON ), then something always happens accompanied be the dreaded " Delay " or " Postponed " announcements. Just a reminder folks.

NOW - perhaps they will actually have this done prior to the end of 2017 ? It's IRAQ after all, and anything is possible. :crossedfingers:

• Upvote 7

47 minutes ago, TexasMike1958 said:

The end of the current parliamentary session is the end of this month isn't it???

Hey TexasMike. I think they are extending it. I am looking for a meeting with the UN in Nov.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ChuckFinley said:

Hey TexasMike. I think they are extending it. I am looking for a meeting with the UN in Nov.  

Is that the one on the 21st where they (hopefully) get released from all sanctions ..?

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Is that the one on the 21st where they (hopefully) get released from all sanctions ..?

Yes, that is the one. I am thinking it will be approved.  If Kuwait is good with the deal, then I think that the UN  will go with it.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, MFA said:

Soon for iraq mean too long..lolo.. It should be done after kurds and goi meeting...happy end of iraq

Happy NEW BEGINNING for Iraq !!!! 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Reverse-Pumper said:

So is this the famous HCL oil law we've been waiting on for so long?

Or is this getting accomplished just like another step towards that happening?

One step forward, but a very important one.  

• Upvote 2

I'm thinking Abadi has already cramped HCL down there throats,,,,stuck the 140 up there AZZ,, and we now wait for the sanction release around the 21st.....just me thinking out loud.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

5 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Hey Shelly how ya been??

Actually on pins and needles my daughters due date was yesterday and  my grandson seems quite comfortable where he is !!

How are you crazy cat ??

It will be interesting to see what difference it will make for Iraq if the UN totally releases them from Chapter 7 sanctions.  Is this the item that has kept their currency from going international?  I thought the article that addressed Kuwait's (still) missing dead interesting this week- showing that Iraq is trying to get all their ducks in a row before the UN meeting.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Yes, that is the one. I am thinking it will be approved.  If Kuwait is good with the deal, then I think that the UN  will go with it.  

Thanks Chuck 👍🏻  That’s what I’m thinking too. Here’s hoping!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Upvote 3