Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - They Are Preparing For An RV...I Think They Are Pushing The Month Into A Time Frame Of The 26th To The 30th !

DinarThug

7 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

From Delta ...

HELLO FAMILY:

I GOT YOU MORE INFOMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY THAT DID design THE NEW CBI WEBSITE...FRANKIE WILL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS TONIGHT ON THE CC.

3EYON HOST

Iraqi Integrated Web Services An integrated team of young developers, web designers and e-marketers, our goal is to develop, innovate and deliver the best business and professional solutions on the Internet. We have the idea of success and our customers are the partners of our success and the success of their business. Our dealings are based on transparency, seriousness, mutual trust and integrity with our employees, customers and other business partners Arab New tec is an Iraqi company subject to the provisions of the law of guarantees and incentives for investment issued by the Iraqi government We have been serving our customers on the Internet since 2009. We offer web design services, web application programming and digital marketing solutions. Our determination to succeed with our humble experience has helped us achieve great results in our areas of business. Web design, design and programming of electronic stores, means of advertising, social marketing, e-marketing solutions and advertising sites. This diversity and integration of services has helped us interact and communicate with our customers better.

https://www.3eyon-host.net/announcements.php?id=9

000074medium_gif000041medium_gif

DELTA

Seems legit Thugs. Did you translate or is their an English translation button ? Very Interesting post Indeed I like it except for it came from Delta :)   +1 only because you got me thinking...............again lol

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 2

Well, OK, every time I see 3EYON, I think of the Bugatti Veyron - like maybe those "integrated team of young developers, web designers and e-marketers" are flashy or high performance/high speed techies or maybe I'm suppose to get a Bugatti Veyron?

Well, OK, I think I'll go get the Bugatti Veyron - some day!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, every time I see 3EYON, I think of the Bugatti Veyron - like maybe those "integrated team of young developers, web designers and e-marketers" are flashy or high performance/high speed techies or maybe I'm suppose to get a Bugatti Veyron?

Well, OK, I think I'll go get the Bugatti Veyron - some day!

Go Moola Nova!

Bugatti Chiron... around 279 mph

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

From Delta ...

HELLO FAMILY:

I GOT YOU MORE INFOMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY THAT DID design THE NEW CBI WEBSITE...FRANKIE WILL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS TONIGHT ON THE CC.

3EYON HOST

Iraqi Integrated Web Services An integrated team of young developers, web designers and e-marketers, our goal is to develop, innovate and deliver the best business and professional solutions on the Internet. We have the idea of success and our customers are the partners of our success and the success of their business. Our dealings are based on transparency, seriousness, mutual trust and integrity with our employees, customers and other business partners Arab New tec is an Iraqi company subject to the provisions of the law of guarantees and incentives for investment issued by the Iraqi government We have been serving our customers on the Internet since 2009. We offer web design services, web application programming and digital marketing solutions. Our determination to succeed with our humble experience has helped us achieve great results in our areas of business. Web design, design and programming of electronic stores, means of advertising, social marketing, e-marketing solutions and advertising sites. This diversity and integration of services has helped us interact and communicate with our customers better.

https://www.3eyon-host.net/announcements.php?id=9

000074medium_gif000041medium_gif

DELTA

Great find Thugs!!! 

• Upvote 4

Thanks to everyone for posting in this thread. I find it very interesting that interest would be paid early on Warka accounts. I haven't been able to access my account at all since getting an unsolicited email from Mohammad in November 2015. 

What strikes me most is that banks will always hold onto money as long as possible so as to benefit from short-term trades that use the combined resources from thousands of clients and customers who are owed refunds and other resources by institutions so that the banks can then invest that larger pool of money for a decent return. Short-term trades are routinely 24 hours; so either Warka doesn't know how to do those types of trades yet, or, hopefully, they are paying off all the 'debt' they can ahead of time at a lower rate to save what they can compared to 'after the fact' - which will hopefully be this week or next week. 

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, gregp said:

Bugatti Chiron... around 279 mph

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they were modest at noting the top speed of 407 km/hr. But, hey, 252 or 279 m/hr - who is counting (they really should be enjoying the ride!)

Thank You, GregP!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 1

Sorry to steer away from exotic super cars for a moment but just wondering what we might conclude (if we can conclude anything about Iraq) about the "test/alternate " CBI site? Legit Iraqi web-building organization? Mirrors current updated CBI.iq website? Prank by some young and talented hooligans?   :shrug:

Edited by DinarDavo
  • Upvote 1

6-26-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   [How excited are you today from yesterday?]  

MORE.   

[Why more sir?] 

BECAUSE THEY ARE RVING IMO.  

[When they change their rate, do you think there will be a delay with u.s. banks finding out about the rate change? 

OH NO!!!  THEY R READY.  

[IYO, Do you...believe that the new CBI website will realistically be fully ready by June 30, for the new International financial world?]  

WE DO NOT KNOW...JUST EXCITED THAT THEY R CHANGING IT. 

[IYO is the CBI web site now being hosted within Iraq?] 

...YES

[so much has taken place since the 12th of June, so many articles talking about internationlism with the IQD, IYO, is the 26th-30th still promising?] 

...WE STUDY 26/30 RT NOW BECAUSE IT IS LOGICAL...SUFFICE IT TO SAY...THINGS ARE UNUSUAL AND EXCITING ON THE MR [Monetary Reform].

• Upvote 2

6-26-2017  Intel Guru Frank26   The UN – they might give Iraq CHAPTER VII. 

The UN told Iraq to pay attention to the IMF. 

The escrow money will gladly be released once they comply.  

The Iraq Stock Exchange is closed for an entire week …

in the middle of the year.  Strange. 

CBI changed their website…

The CBI website has new data. 

No more “buy and sell” – just one rate. 

There is also a CURRENCY CONVERTER on the website…

This is the monetary reform in action

It is still at a program rate … as they are not completely done with the website. 

Things are happening at a faster pace now…

As of now … IMO … you are going to see a LOT of international talk…

IMO … they are NOT changing the website for the program rate!!!

• Upvote 4

6-27-2017  Intel Guru Frank26  About a year ago,

[Guru] Delta and I told you that when we would see a CHANGE in their exchange rate …

we would see the CBI website change…

The website needs NEW CONTENT …

and this is why [Guru] Delta watches the CBI website 24/7. 

This “new” CBI website would NOT be hosted in Houston either.  TA-DA! 

This website … by the way … is “international” style class … modern … updated. 

Before they change the rate … they had to change the website…

We’re just waiting for them to lift the value of their currency – and I pray that is what they are doing. 

There is nothing left to do! 

They just need to show us the new rate so they can stop pretending that they have an international rate/status

We are still on course! 

CBI server … is no longer in Houston … it’s in Iraq. 

They are TOTALLY international.  No more CBI trustees to answer too.

• Upvote 3

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017.....27/170453/

Oil rises to $ 46 a barrel

%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8 
13:07 - 27/06/2017

Oil prices rose for a fourth straight session on Tuesday, with the trend of investors to cover the city centers despite concerns about the continued supply glut in global markets.

The increased global London Brent crude futures 35 cents or the equivalent of 0.7 percent to $ 46.18 a barrel by 0715 GMT.

The West Texas crude rose US median 30 cents, or 0.7 percent in futures to $ 43.68 a barrel.

These gains mean that the market is a bit high since the beginning of this week, after having remained low during most periods in the past month.

And trying Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its partners to reduce oversupply in the global crude markets by reducing production. The group agreed with 11 countries from exporters from abroad in May to extend the reduction of production by 1.8 million barrels per day until the end of March 2018.

Despite the production cut, which began in January as the markets are still abundant supply due to increased production in other places.

It rose US shale oil production by about ten percent since last year to 9.4 million barrels per day and the number of US oil rigs operating the highest level in more than three years.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

Sorry to steer away from exotic super cars for a moment but just wondering what we might conclude (if we can conclude anything about Iraq) about the "test/alternate " CBI site? Legit Iraqi web-building organization? Mirrors current updated CBI.iq website? Prank by some young and talented hooligans?   :shrug:

Yeah, DinarDavo, the new CBI website is probably not something to get excited about.

Now, when Adam changes the DV website over - OH, YEAH - Now That Is Something to get EXCITED ABOUT and.............

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

WOO HOO!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

Looks like it's your next statement date!!!  As it's current and only showing this month's transactions.

Sorry ... :blink::shrug:

BJ this is just a snapshot of maybe a third of the page. I didn't figure anyone would be interested in the rest but Warka doesn't do monthly statements. If you want to know what's going with your account you log in an view it. I was showing the date the interest was paid but can't figure out what the July 2 date is for, I guess I will find out next week...lol

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, DoD said:

BJ this is just a snapshot of maybe a third of the page. I didn't figure anyone would be interested in the rest but Warka doesn't do monthly statements. If you want to know what's going with your account you log in an view it. I was showing the date the interest was paid but can't figure out what the July 2 date is for, I guess I will find out next week...lol

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, DoD said:

BJ this is just a snapshot of maybe a third of the page. I didn't figure anyone would be interested in the rest but Warka doesn't do monthly statements. If you want to know what's going with your account you log in an view it. I was showing the date the interest was paid but can't figure out what the July 2 date is for, I.   guess I will find out next week...lol.  

My bad -
Thanks for the confirmation ...

• Upvote 1

6-27-2017  Newhound/intel Guru Frank26  [Guru] Delta saw the new CBI website … 

he saw the 1.20... Interesting that it showed up in the middle of the night when no one was paying attention. 

You don’t make mistakes on a official central bank website.  

Only the US Dollar and the Euro showed up.  Alak and Abadi … have done a job well done!!! 

A rate change is all that is needed …

CBI hired a professional company to create this 2nd website … including currency conversions …

a copy/duplicate off of the existing CBI website MINUS THE NEW MATH…

This is the host of the new CBI website.  This is a copy for the international world…

In my strong opinion … they weren’t supposed to show us this website …

they were only supposed to show 1184 program rate …

but IMO … we are so close … they might not care anymore…

• Upvote 1

6-27-2017  Newshound/Intel Guru Frank26  ...This new website is the plan they agreed on…

No glitches on this CBI website … did you notice that?…

The 1.10 … 1.20 that we’ve found in prices … this is NOT a mistake…IMO – we are very close.… 

you can find this info about the announcement where Alak made the “postpone” announcement due to Mosul. 

He said that when Mosul was done … they would go back to the topic of lifting the 3 zeros

They did NOT postpone the monetary reform steps in the meantime. 

WOW!..Abadi said they would be out of Chapter VII by the end of this month…

God only knows when this will happen and so Teams continue to study July 12-15th  

but we don’t think they will run this out until the last nanosecond… 

Announcing  Mosul … IMO … will be like announcing the RV because they are connected.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

6-27-2017  Newhound/intel Guru Frank26  [Guru] Delta saw the new CBI website … 

he saw the 1.20... Interesting that it showed up in the middle of the night when no one was paying attention. 

You don’t make mistakes on a official central bank website.  

Only the US Dollar and the Euro showed up.  Alak and Abadi … have done a job well done!!! 

A rate change is all that is needed …

CBI hired a professional company to create this 2nd website … including currency conversions …

a copy/duplicate off of the existing CBI website MINUS THE NEW MATH…

This is the host of the new CBI website.  This is a copy for the international world…

In my strong opinion … they weren’t supposed to show us this website …

they were only supposed to show 1184 program rate …

but IMO … we are so close … they might not care anymore…

Interesting Indeed.

Thxs Thug

pp

• Upvote 1