Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump to deliver verdict on Paris climate deal as world fears US pullout

Thanks ya Tiger, you ! ;)

Anyone who knows the truth about the math and

that evil globalist ho'bummer's reason for snaking around our American People to set this up,

will soon see what it REALLY is all about and be glad President Trump told them all to suck it -- we're out !

Trump saw all those other countries putting their grubby, greedy hands in OUR pockets again and said....

Oh hell to the no !  Not again !   No Mas !

Hey ho'bummer -- looks like another of your evil scams to USE US for your lame

"global wealth re-distribution" rackets just back-fired !

You know what you can do with your FAKE "carbon footprint" scam right...? 

You bet ! Just don't try to sit down afterward !

:bravo:  Hahahahahahaha !:bravo:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Thanks ya Tiger, you ! ;)

Anyone who knows the truth about the math and

that evil globalist ho'bummer's reason for snaking around our American People to set this up,

will soon see what it REALLY is all about and be glad President Trump told them all to suck it -- we're out !

Trump saw all those other countries putting their grubby, greedy hands in OUR pockets again and said....

Oh hell to the no !  Not again !   No Mas !

Hey ho'bummer -- looks like another of your evil scams to USE US for your lame

"global wealth re-distribution" rackets just back-fired !

You know what you can do with your FAKE "carbon footprint" scam right...? 

You bet ! Just don't try to sit down afterward !

:bravo:  Hahahahahahaha !:bravo:

I just love you ladies so mucho....:D.....Ya just got to love it when a plan comes together.....GO President DJT......They are going to miss our $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....4-sho

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 4

Trump simply moved the country out of a bad arrangement.  The US "foot print" did decrease by about 4% since the arrangement was created, however the majority of this was due to the increased usage of natural gas in the US.  

Why China, the greatest offender to global warming/pollution was getting a free pass until 2030 is beyond me.

Why the US would pay the rest of the world $75 billion so they could clean up their messes is beyond me as well.

Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do.! 

• Upvote 7

the whole thing is just another redistribution of the US wealth. American business and jobs would have been shutdown and lot of dollars spread out to the rest of the world. our co2 output is already below that of 1994. Trump is right. Charity begins at home.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, markb57 said:

the whole thing is just another redistribution of the US wealth. American business and jobs would have been shutdown and lot of dollars spread out to the rest of the world. our co2 output is already below that of 1994. Trump is right. Charity begins at home.

Mark,

You are 100% CORRECT.........how far would that $75 billion go towards education.......or, for the well being of our veterans????

Great post!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

15 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I thought I'd heard every version of denial that's come down the pike and then.......Erick Erickson tweeted his conservative Christian viewpoint.  :blink:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-christian-apos-conservative-jesus-091539827.html

GO RV, then BV

You say that you are a christian, and I won't debate your claim, so show me in the Holy Word of God where JESUS talked about global warming. 

What you can't? That's probably cause you'd have to be living on a GLOBE first. :lmao: Lord people have no clue what is coming 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

If we keep treating our planet like a dumpster fire.....your family may get a taste of that last toxic whale, with a side of plastic.  As always, just my opinion.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

I know you mean well Shabs, but please try to keep your crisis straight.  You keep confusing the “pollution” crisis with the global warming errrr “climate change” crisis.  A plastic bag in the ocean is pollution, but to the true believers, the simple act of breathing is considered pollution enough to destroy the planet.  And of course, the only way to remedy the situation is to send trillions of dollars to Brussels.

Since you are worshiping at the climate change church, perhaps you should do your part to elievate the problem and put your belief where your mouth is and STFU.  After all, every word you speak requires the exhalation of CO2, and for true believers that is the pollutant du jour that is destroying the planet.  (Just kidding about that STFU comment, we both know that would be impossible :peace:).

• Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, RV ME said:

I know you mean well Shabs, but please try to keep your crisis straight.  You keep confusing the “pollution” crisis with the global warming errrr “climate change” crisis.  A plastic bag in the ocean is pollution, but to the true believers, the simple act of breathing is considered pollution enough to destroy the planet.  And of course, the only way to remedy the situation is to send trillions of dollars to Brussels.

Since you are worshiping at the climate change church, perhaps you should do your part to elievate the problem and put your belief where your mouth is and STFU.  After all, every word you speak requires the exhalation of CO2, and for true believers that is the pollutant du jour that is destroying the planet.  (Just kidding about that STFU comment, we both know that would be impossible :peace:).

Once again O' so brilliant one let me do the thinking for both of us.  Had you thought the concept through rather than go into typical shut down like any average denier/flat lander, you would have realized the plight of the hypothetical whale in question.  Due to the irresponsible abuse to our atmosphere by "bottom line" industrialists throughout the world, the climate slowly changes, in turn heats and cools differently, yet regionally, thus ice caps and remaining glaciers recede...oceans warm and rise...the "whales" habitat changes and forces relocation...perhaps to waters inundated in toxic and or even nuclear waste...these waters may indeed contain the millions of acres plastic islands circling our globe (same would happen in a fantasy flat world)...thus the "whale" in question may ingest said plastic refuse before ending up on George's dining room table.  Now before your head completely explodes, keep this in mind....deniers claim any change to the climate is cyclical, such as ice ages.  They gleaned this information from scientific proof yet deny the word of those scientists now because their wallets now call the shots and they hate their children and their children's children.  How's that for STFU, Mensa?B)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How barbaric.... I wasn't talking about eating whales, just killing them for their fantastic source of fuel. Because according to our new administration old technology is the way to go. Let's not lead the world into the future, let's follow behind like Syria and Nicaragua... Now that's HUGE!

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not that it matters or that it is fake.... But interesting notheless. 

Antarctic ice crack takes major turn

By Jonathan Amos BBC Science Correspondent
Crack

There has been an important development in the big crack cutting across the Larsen C Ice Shelf in Antarctica.

The fissure, which threatens to spawn one of the biggest bergs ever seen, has dramatically changed direction.

"The rift has propagated a further 16km, with a significant apparent right turn towards the end, moving the tip 13km from the ice edge," said Swansea University's Prof Adrian Luckman.

The calving of the berg could now be very close, he told BBC News.

However, he also quickly added that nothing was certain.

The fissure currently extends for about 200km in length, tracing the outline of a putative berg that covers some 5,000 sq km - an area about a quarter of the size of Wales.

The crack put on its latest spurt between 25 May and 31 May. These dates were the two most recent passes of the European Union's Sentinel-1 satellites. Their radar vision is keeping up a constant watch as the White Continent moves into the darkness of deep winter.

After some initial activity at the beginning of the year, the Larsen crack became stationary as it entered what is termed a "suture" zone - a region of soft, flexible ice. But this situation held only until the beginning of May, when the rift tip then suddenly forked. And it is the new branch that has now extended and turned towards the ocean.

CrackImage copyright NASA

When the berg's calving does finally take place, the block will probably drift away quite gradually from the ice shelf.

"It's unlikely to be fast because the Weddell Sea is full of sea-ice, but it'll certainly be faster than the last few months of gradual parting. It will depend on the currents and winds," explained Prof Luckman.

Taking out such a large chunk of ice would mean the Larsen C shelf would lose more than 10% of its area. Previous research by the Swansea group has shown that this will put the shelf in a much less stable configuration.

Similar calving events on the more northerly Larsen A and Larsen B ice shelves eventually led to their total break-up. Scientists are concerned that this same fate could now await Larsen C.

Were the shelf to collapse (and even if it did, it would still take many years to complete), it would continue a trend across the Antarctic Peninsula.

In recent decades, a dozen major ice shelves have disintegrated, significantly retreated or lost substantial volume - including Prince Gustav Channel, Larsen Inlet, Larsen A, Larsen B, Wordie, Muller, Jones Channel, and Wilkins.

Prof Luckman's MIDAS Project is posting updates on the Larsen crack on its blog, and on its Twitter feed.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Shabs, the proof of which you speak is proof/facts and figures from the past that have been recorded and as you say is scientific proof. However the "Brilliant" scientists on the US wealth distribution side are using computer models and that is pure speculation. Remember in the 70's the earth was gonna freeze. Scientific predictions. Then when that was shown to be a huge pile of horse dung, the globalist scientist switched to Global Warming, we are gonna burn. Again a false narrative. So after the discovery of the couple of hundreds of thousands of emails from Britain a few years back showing the hoax was in on Global Warming and Al Gore was an idiot, we have switched to "Climate Change", because as we all know the earth's climate changes all the time. However the predictions are still predicated on unreliable computer models. Kind of like watching the weather channel during a hurricane, the computer models show about 20-25 possible paths the storm may take. So if they predict all 20 paths, they will be right on the one the storm (hopefully) and finally takes. Not good enough odds for me to support coughing up our money to give to the rest of the world who get to skate on the end of the bargain. Plus when you consider that the eruption of just one volcano pollutes the air with more CO2 than the entire planet can produce in years, it is hard to swallow the narrative from the left when you see the character of the people involved.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Shabs, the proof of which you speak is proof/facts and figures from the past that have been recorded and as you say is scientific proof. However the "Brilliant" scientists on the US wealth distribution side are using computer models and that is pure speculation. Remember in the 70's the earth was gonna freeze. Scientific predictions. Then when that was shown to be a huge pile of horse dung, the globalist scientist switched to Global Warming, we are gonna burn. Again a false narrative. So after the discovery of the couple of hundreds of thousands of emails from Britain a few years back showing the hoax was in on Global Warming and Al Gore was an idiot, we have switched to "Climate Change", because as we all know the earth's climate changes all the time. However the predictions are still predicated on unreliable computer models. Kind of like watching the weather channel during a hurricane, the computer models show about 20-25 possible paths the storm may take. So if they predict all 20 paths, they will be right on the one the storm (hopefully) and finally takes. Not good enough odds for me to support system" rel="">support coughing up our money to give to the rest of the world who get to skate on the end of the bargain. Plus when you consider that the eruption of just one volcano pollutes the air with more CO2 than the entire planet can produce in years, it is hard to swallow the narrative from the left when you see the character of the people involved.

Who told you the amount of CO2 being belched by volcanoes....scientists?  I appreciate your opinion, I do....but cherry picking scientific information doesn't sit well with me.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

"Global Cooling", "Global Warming", and "Climate Change" is the biggest FAKE NEWS story the LEFT-STREAM-MEDIA has propagated to the citizens of this planet over the last 40 years. 

One of the arguments, the AUTHORITARIAN Argument, is that 99.9999999% of "Climate Scientists" all agree. Really? And yet these so-called experts have been wrong time and time again. 

Well I have a M. S. E. E. and I am hereby declaring myself a "Climate Scientist" and I can hereby claim that the #1 claim by these QUACKS, "That there is deterministic evidence to prove the DIRECT correlation between man-made pollution of any kind the Earth's Climate" is FALSE.

Embarrassing Climate Change Predictions

Indy 

• Upvote 1

Well here is another cherry for you to pick.

In a peer-reviewed scientific study regarding quality controls surrounding the weather stations used to measure global temperatures in the US, managed by NOAA, a survey was conducted on four of them, all four from one region.

All of them failed quality controls. All were in close proximity to objects that would distort temperatures at the ground level. Two of them were in people's backyards. (If you were imagining some elaborate data collecting system for this trillion-dollar industry of climate change, it didn't exist). Other surveyors across the country submitted pictures and survey results of long-neglected, dilapidated weather stations.

It wasn't so much that this peer-reviewed study revealed that global temperatures cannot be accurately measured at the ground level. It wasn't so much that many of the stations were in poor condition or were poorly located (like next to parking lots or on top of concrete buildings that would register higher temps).

It was the fact that no one ever bothered to ask how this process worked - or in this case, didn't -before flushing trillions of dollars down the toilet chasing a ghost.

One of the gentlemen who submitted data from one of these weather stations enlightened me. He told me he wrote down the high & low temps every day on a notepad and then called a 1-800 number at the end of the week and entered the numbers via touch-tone phone.

I don't know what the margin of error is on a manual process like this, but I guarantee you it's more than the one degree Celsius of warming that is pinned to human activity over the last century.

So if you're gnashing your teeth about Trump pulling out of this climate treaty, there's some food for thought. The world is spending trillions of dollars based on data submitted via touch-tone phone from some guy with an outdated weather station in his backyard that doesn't even meet the quality standards by those who were charged with maintaining it.

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Shabs, the proof of which you speak is proof/facts and figures from the past that have been recorded and as you say is scientific proof. However the "Brilliant" scientists on the US wealth distribution side are using computer models and that is pure speculation. Remember in the 70's the earth was gonna freeze. Scientific predictions. Then when that was shown to be a huge pile of horse dung, the globalist scientist switched to Global Warming, we are gonna burn. Again a false narrative. So after the discovery of the couple of hundreds of thousands of emails from Britain a few years back showing the hoax was in on Global Warming and Al Gore was an idiot, we have switched to "Climate Change", because as we all know the earth's climate changes all the time. However the predictions are still predicated on unreliable computer models. Kind of like watching the weather channel during a hurricane, the computer models show about 20-25 possible paths the storm may take. So if they predict all 20 paths, they will be right on the one the storm (hopefully) and finally takes. Not good enough odds for me to support system" rel="">support coughing up our money to give to the rest of the world who get to skate on the end of the bargain. Plus when you consider that the eruption of just one volcano pollutes the air with more CO2 than the entire planet can produce in years, it is hard to swallow the narrative from the left when you see the character of the people involved.

:bravo::bravo: ...!

Any intelligent , independent-minded, reasonable person who listened to The President's sound reasons for not participating in the optional "Accord" would understand his very valid reasons for having done so...

You're right, Freight Dawg...

the people on the left are proving themselves more & more to be lacking in Character, 
incapable of reason and lacking in even basic intelligence. 

Unable to think for themselves since their complete indoctrination, kneeling down before their masters' lying words,

they cling bitterly to the ruse being perpetrated against them by their enslavers and accept it blindly and without question.

Kool-Aid swillin' sheep being led to the slaughter... but first they have to give billions of Dollars to their enslavers.

Stupid is as stupid does.  <_<

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

:bravo::bravo: ...!

Any intelligent , independent-minded, reasonable person who listened to The President's sound reasons for not participating in the optional "Accord" would understand his very valid reasons for having done so...

You're right, Freight Dawg...

the people on the left are proving themselves more & more to be lacking in Character, 
incapable of reason and lacking in even basic intelligence. 

Unable to think for themselves since their complete indoctrination, kneeling down before their masters' lying words,

they cling bitterly to the ruse being perpetrated against them by their enslavers and accept it blindly and without question.

Kool-Aid swillin' sheep being led to the slaughter... but first they have to give billions of Dollars to their enslavers.

Stupid is as stupid does.  <_<

Just because you rearrange the exact same words in different order doesn't make it an original thought......it didn't yesterday, last week, or even the last 4 years.  You should look into that before it manifests into a debilitating personal issue.  Let's hope there's still time.  Letting other people do the heavy lifting for you though has worked out to your advantage....this I will admit.  You shower them with kudos and atta boys and they let you tag along for the ride.....well done.  Grover Dill, Scut Farkus' cruddy little toady....comes to mind.  :lol:

2984653b378766bbcc9c80b42c2c8d83.jpg

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I feel sorry for those living in denial, especially those along the coast... I can't wait for Atlanta to become beachfront property...

B/A

Here's the problem with the mind of a Liberal...someone who makes the jump that the only conclusive argument for the Earth's changing weather patterns is man caused and only man caused. 

I don't deny the fact that Earth's climate changes and has changed throughout history. How do you explain the ice age periods, most before the Industrial Revolution? I cannot however, make the claim that Man's influence on these changes are measurable and deterministic. This is where I part ways with the brain-washed and ignorant.

I can, however make a claim that there is deterministic data to correlate Solar activity and the Earth's climate. I can also make the claim that the resulting affects on the Earth's magnetic field has more correlation to the Earth's weather patterns than any data around man-made affects.

I can also make the claim that global environmental activity, such as volcanoes, has more affect on climate than anything man can achieve.

I also can make the claim that the Earth is able to rejuvenate and recover from changing factors and conditions...it has shown this throughout history.

So please don't sit there and tell me and the rest of humanity that if I don't move back to the Cave Man days, that the water line in Miami Beach is going to rise 1".

Indy 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Indraman said:

I also can make the claim that the Earth is able to rejuvenate and recover from changing factors and conditions...it has shown this throughout history.

So please don't sit there and tell me and the rest of humanity that if I don't move back to the Cave Man days, that the water line in Miami Beach is going to rise 1".

I completely agree, the earth will recover. Much like our bodies fight off infection, to the earth mankind is a virus and is making the earth sick. Sucking the life out of it by deforestation, burning fossil fuels, planting nuclear waste in the ground or whatever else you can think of the earth will eradicate us. Within the timeline of the earth's billions of years of history we (mankind) are simply a blip on the screen. Like many things in recorded history we will come and we will go.

As for you not believing the oceans are rising, well I guess you can live in denial of simple factual numbers. But if you do own beachfront property in Florida, I would be taking out flood insurance if I were you....

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1