Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump to deliver verdict on Paris climate deal as world fears US pullout

On 6/2/2017 at 4:45 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

How is it possible for CO2 and cow farts to cause global warming? What is the science behind that?

Well... every farm boy knows you stand behind the cow and flick a bic resulting with flatus mayhem that is evidenced by singed eyebrows.:wacko:

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, George Hayduke said:

Well... every farm boy knows you stand behind the cow and flick a bic resulting with flatus mayhem that is evidenced by singed eyebrows.:wacko:

Try that when you are 10 and your little brother was 5 and he did the bending over. Science- proving things you heard on a playground. 

Edited by nstoolman1
  • Upvote 1

If everyone who's crying because Trump pulled the USA out of the Paris Climate Accord, bet you didn't think of it from this perspective. And let me just say, I have been traveling to China since 1998 and when China doesn't have to make any hard decisions to clean up their environment, I am all for the USA getting out of this crazy agreement that would only hurt the USA. 

Indy 

• Upvote 1

***///  Dr. Curry callin' out the lefty loon fake 'science'.....! :twothumbs:

Atta girl, Doc... until they acknowledge Mother Nature's own hand at work,

they're nothing more than a politicized group of bullies and fake-science thugs

being used as tools for an evil globalist agenda.

All about the money. 

• Upvote 2

On 6/2/2017 at 9:16 AM, bostonangler said:

I feel sorry for those living in denial, especially those along the coast... I can't wait for Atlanta to become beachfront property...

B/A

Good one BA.....guess at that point in time you'll have to change your screen name to "Aquaman".......of course with many others.......I gues the the Lady's it might be "Mermaids"

Image result for the little mermaid

Subject: FW: CLIMATE CHANGE WARNING

The Arctic Ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places

the

seals are finding the water too hot according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from Consulate at Bergen Norway.

Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone.

Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes.

Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the gulf stream still very warm.

Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.

Very few

seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelts which have never before ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds.

Within a few years it is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will rise and make most coast cities uninhabitable.

I must apologize. I neglected to mention that this report was from November 2, 1922 , as reported by the AP and published inThe Washington Post

years ago. This must have been caused by the Model T Ford's emissions or possibly from horse and cattle farts.

• Upvote 7

How the Global Warming Scare Began 

Published on Mar 12, 2014

A great scientist named Roger Revelle had Al Gore in his class at Harvard and the Global Warming campaign was born. Revelle tried to calm things down years later, but Gore said Revelle was Senile and refused to debate. John Coleman documents the entire story and shows how our tax dollars are perpetuating the Global Warming alarmist campaign even though temperatures have not risen in years and years.

• Upvote 3

Man-caused global cooling global warming climate change is not science. It’s a faith-based quasi-religion/money laundering scheme of hokum, balderdash and outright lies.

Look no further for evidence of this than the hyperbolic overreaction to Donald Trump’s announcement that the U.S. would not abide by the Paris accords.  Only those whose messiah had been slain or who had had their money bags ripped from their hands would overreact to such extremes

In the wake of Trump’s announcement, headlines screamed that by pulling out of the accord Trump was ushering in the end of the world. But even James Hansen, the so-called father of global awareness of climate change and former NASA scientist, called the Paris accord “a fraud, a fake… absolute bulls**t” in the wake of its signing in 2012.

Of course, the proponents of the theory of man-caused climate change have been predicting this doom and gloom for dozens of years, led, of course, by the globalist anti-American United Nations. In 1989, a U.N. environmental official posited that governments had a 10-year window of opportunity to solve the greenhouse effect before it goes beyond human control. At that point global temperatures would rise 1 to 7 degrees and polar ice cap melts would raise sea levels three feet, displacing millions of people and flooding arable land, he claimed.

This was just one of dozens of dire predictions made by climate alarmists and their collectivist central planning advocates over the last several decades.

It’s now 28 years later — and four days since President Donald Trump announced that the U.S. was pulling out of the Paris Climate accord — and, despite the caterwauling of the climatephobes, the streets have not become rivers, tornadoes and hurricanes are not obliterating large swaths of the country, the south is not blanketed in feet of snow, nor is a blazing sun turning the U.S. into another Sahara. Just like none of the predictions of catastrophe have happened since scientists in search of largess from the public trough began in the early 1900s promoting their theories of climactic eschatology.

Climate alarmism is home to the Marxists of old who lost their cause when the Soviet Union fell and they needed a new vehicle to promote their utopian central planning ideology. But it’s also a cause embraced by the banisters, Wall Street types and multi-national corporations that stand to profit immensely off the money-laundering schemes involved in it.

The Paris accord in and of itself was based on false science: that CO2 emissions are causing temperatures to rise – the temperatures are not, and there is no evidence that the emissions do so – that there is some magical ideal global temperature that needs to be maintained and we know what that temperature is, and that by reducing said CO2 emissions the atmospheric levels of CO2 will drop and temperatures will stabilize.

And the Paris accord was not a treaty. President Barack Obama admitted as much by refusing to bring it to the Senate for ratification. So the U.S. was not bound to it. Nor, apparently are other signatories. Germany, for instance, saw its total energy production rise by 1.6 percent in 2016 over 2015 and was likely to miss its Paris accord pledge of cutting CO2 emissions 40 percent by 2020 compared to 1990 levels.

The accord is a feckless central planning scheme that sought to expropriate the wealth of Americans and redistribute it around the globe for the banksters and crony green energy companies. The plan would have destroyed American sovereignty, rendering it subservient to Third World backwaters looking for handouts. It would have cost hundreds of thousands of American jobs, put a further damper on American manufacturing and, according to The Heritage Foundation, destroyed $2.5 trillion in gross domestic product by 2035. And it would have empowered American alphabet soup federal agencies to impose ever tighter restrictions on energy use by Americans as it met the ever changing reduction guidelines, escalating American energy costs.

It has already cost America $1 billion, which Obama contributed to a green energy slush fund called the Green Climate Fund without congressional authorization.

The Paris accord was not a “lawful” agreement, much less a treaty, despite the word changers’ and propagnadist’s use of the that word. Outside of Obama’s inner circle, the Green mafia, the banksters and cronies, and ignorant leftists, no widespread American support was evident – certainly there was no support for ratification by the Senate.

The new French President Emmanuel Macron snooted that the “treaty” was non-negotiable. That’s good news. There won’t be a temptation for some subsequent collectivist-minded U.S. president to sell America down the river again, as Obama did.

Macron also invited Americans to come to France to help “make our planet great again.” Evidently, Macron thinks that France, by virtue of its participation in the treaty, will be immune from the hyped effects of America’s pullout. Either that or he’s admitting it’s all just a hoax.

No, Trump did not cause the end of world with his decision to remove America from the Paris hoax. He saved America, her jobs and her energy sector. But he did destroy one of the biggest anti-liberty scams in world history.

• Upvote 6

19 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Man-caused global cooling global warming climate change is not science. It’s a faith-based quasi-religion/money laundering scheme of hokum, balderdash and outright lies.

Look no further for evidence of this than the hyperbolic overreaction to Donald Trump’s announcement that the U.S. would not abide by the Paris accords.  Only those whose messiah had been slain or who had had their money bags ripped from their hands would overreact to such extremes

In the wake of Trump’s announcement, headlines screamed that by pulling out of the accord Trump was ushering in the end of the world. But even James Hansen, the so-called father of global awareness of climate change and former NASA scientist, called the Paris accord “a fraud, a fake… absolute bulls**t” in the wake of its signing in 2012.

Of course, the proponents of the theory of man-caused climate change have been predicting this doom and gloom for dozens of years, led, of course, by the globalist anti-American United Nations. In 1989, a U.N. environmental official posited that governments had a 10-year window of opportunity to solve the greenhouse effect before it goes beyond human control. At that point global temperatures would rise 1 to 7 degrees and polar ice cap melts would raise sea levels three feet, displacing millions of people and flooding arable land, he claimed.

This was just one of dozens of dire predictions made by climate alarmists and their collectivist central planning advocates over the last several decades.

It’s now 28 years later — and four days since President Donald Trump announced that the U.S. was pulling out of the Paris Climate accord — and, despite the caterwauling of the climatephobes, the streets have not become rivers, tornadoes and hurricanes are not obliterating large swaths of the country, the south is not blanketed in feet of snow, nor is a blazing sun turning the U.S. into another Sahara. Just like none of the predictions of catastrophe have happened since scientists in search of largess from the public trough began in the early 1900s promoting their theories of climactic eschatology.

Climate alarmism is home to the Marxists of old who lost their cause when the Soviet Union fell and they needed a new vehicle to promote their utopian central planning ideology. But it’s also a cause embraced by the banisters, Wall Street types and multi-national corporations that stand to profit immensely off the money-laundering schemes involved in it.

The Paris accord in and of itself was based on false science: that CO2 emissions are causing temperatures to rise – the temperatures are not, and there is no evidence that the emissions do so – that there is some magical ideal global temperature that needs to be maintained and we know what that temperature is, and that by reducing said CO2 emissions the atmospheric levels of CO2 will drop and temperatures will stabilize.

And the Paris accord was not a treaty. President Barack Obama admitted as much by refusing to bring it to the Senate for ratification. So the U.S. was not bound to it. Nor, apparently are other signatories. Germany, for instance, saw its total energy production rise by 1.6 percent in 2016 over 2015 and was likely to miss its Paris accord pledge of cutting CO2 emissions 40 percent by 2020 compared to 1990 levels.

The accord is a feckless central planning scheme that sought to expropriate the wealth of Americans and redistribute it around the globe for the banksters and crony green energy companies. The plan would have destroyed American sovereignty, rendering it subservient to Third World backwaters looking for handouts. It would have cost hundreds of thousands of American jobs, put a further damper on American manufacturing and, according to The Heritage Foundation, destroyed $2.5 trillion in gross domestic product by 2035. And it would have empowered American alphabet soup federal agencies to impose ever tighter restrictions on energy use by Americans as it met the ever changing reduction guidelines, escalating American energy costs.

It has already cost America $1 billion, which Obama contributed to a green energy slush fund called the Green Climate Fund without congressional authorization.

The Paris accord was not a “lawful” agreement, much less a treaty, despite the word changers’ and propagnadist’s use of the that word. Outside of Obama’s inner circle, the Green mafia, the banksters and cronies, and ignorant leftists, no widespread American support system" rel="">support was evident – certainly there was no support system" rel="">support for ratification by the Senate.

The new French President Emmanuel Macron snooted that the “treaty” was non-negotiable. That’s good news. There won’t be a temptation for some subsequent collectivist-minded U.S. president to sell America down the river again, as Obama did.

Macron also invited Americans to come to France to help “make our planet great again.” Evidently, Macron thinks that France, by virtue of its participation in the treaty, will be immune from the hyped effects of America’s pullout. Either that or he’s admitting it’s all just a hoax.

No, Trump did not cause the end of world with his decision to remove America from the Paris hoax. He saved America, her jobs and her energy sector. But he did destroy one of the biggest anti-liberty scams in world history.

Excellent.....may I share this to Fackbook?

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

We agree, it is an EXCELLENT article ! 

And everybody should read it...

including SHABS.

Tell you what, as soon as you start doing all the things I tell you to do....I'll reciprocate.  Until then, I'll continue to side with science and leave the pessimism to you and yours.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 6/3/2017 at 9:50 AM, RV ME said:

Quite the ramble, too bad it made no sense.  I am from Kansas, and it is known as the “flat plains”, so you did get something almost right calling me a flat lander, but the rest of your diatribe was not up to your normal snuff.  Since you rarely demonstrate the ability to think for yourself, I seriously doubt you are capable of thinking for the both of us.  You do demonstrate the SOP of true believers though, name calling, denigrating, and refusal to discuss facts just to name a few.  I especially like the way you attempt to pre-emptily remove a point of discussion that true believers cannot discuss, that being the climate has changed slowly and radically over the eons without any influence from man.

Once again, you should have taken your advice to me and thought your response through, or perhaps you did and this feeble attempt at character assassination this is the best defense you have.  Your (made up number of) 98% of the scientific high priests of the AGW Church who perpetuate the fraud have no response when asked simple questions like “What caused the glaciers in the first place?”  What caused them to repeatedly receded and expand before the industrial age?”  Your Big Brain Brad

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/772826/Brett.PNG

Mensa-like response to these questions are (and I directly quote from above) “Due to the irresponsible abuse to our atmosphere by bottom line industrialists throughout the world, the climate slowly changes…”.  So tell me true believer, what caused all climate changes before the industrial revolution?  Or are you saying there was no climate change before man polluted the earth?  Now that I think about it, you remind me more of

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Ni26E3Q1f24/VvqvxbKEIRI/AAAAAAAAgIk/89VzdQ3qmxIQqfdwG7DoDAufHnsyEbk8A/s1600/Screenshot%2B2016-03-29%2Bat%2B9.39.10%2BAM.png

Fredo claiming to be smart while demonstrating the opposite, than Big Brain Brad.

Unlike other subjects where you state you must defer to the powers that be to tell you what to think you seem to have this subject all figured out.  You couldn’t render an opinion on whether Hildabeast broke the law because you are not a lawyer.  You could not render an opinion on the 9th Circus disregarding the law on the immigration ruling because you are not a judge.  Since you have no problem opining on the subject of man made global warming I guess you are secretly an environmental scientist, who knew, I thought you were a surveyor working for Family Feud or something.  Since you do worship at the Church of AGW, can you tell me if your congregation has ever admitted to the fraud exposed by the East Anglia email hack?  Or have the high priests come up with a lame excuse as to why the fraud exposed should be ignored?

I would love to have an actual debate / discussion of the facts with a true believer, but since it seems to be forbidden by the Church, I will have to settle with pointing out how flawed and bereft of fact and thought the typical true believers arguments are.  Thanks for proving the point, and keep in mind that when you respond you are directly impacting the environment negatively because of all the pollution generated to make the computer you are using, produce the energy needed, cable and power lines, and the list goes on and on.  Not the least of which would be the act of respiration.  Why it is that none of the true believer hypocrites will do their part to help and just stop breathing? 

I honestly believe you and I could argue the tensile strength of a simple ball bearing for days.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Tell you what, as soon as you start doing all the things I tell you to do....I'll reciprocate.  Until then, I'll continue to side with science and leave the pessimism to you and yours.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Science??

Who's science - Bill Nye, the science guy?

You've been presented with science but refuse to believe it because you've been brainwashed by your political-elite controlling class of murderers, robbers, liars and money-launderers.

• Upvote 6

14 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

Science??

Who's science - Bill Nye, the science guy?

You've been presented with science but refuse to believe it because you've been brainwashed by your political-elite controlling class of murderers, robbers, liars and money-launderers.

Are you disrespecting Bill Nye the Science Guy?...Why? Because he had a silly little show on TV?  Heck...some knucklehead with a silly little TV show managed to dupe almost half the electorate into believing he'd be a viable POTUS.  <_<

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Tell you what, as soon as you start doing all the things I tell you to do....I'll reciprocate.  

***///

Our bad... we know better.  :P

Your Reading Comprehension 'problem' has already been well established here.

What were we thinking !  :facepalm1:

:lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

31,487 U.S. Scientists Reject Global Warming Hoax

http://fairfaxfreecitizen.com/2017/06/04/31487-u-s-scientists-reject-global-warming-hoax/

• Upvote 4