Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Najafi is required to participate in exchange for al-Maliki trial settlement project

Najafi is required to participate in exchange for al-Maliki trial settlement project

Number of readers: 108

06-05-2017 06:41 PM

Euphrates -

Revealed Saudi media about the requirement of the coalition are united by Osama Najafi agreed to the settlement project in exchange for the activation of judicial proceedings against the defendants, including the fall of Mosul Vice President Nuri al - Maliki. 

And to monitor the Euphrates news Maahart his newspaper said the Jordanian capital Amman witnessed a series of meetings the President of the United Nations Mission in Iraq , Jan Kubiš gathered with opposition to its call to discuss before participation in the government and the statement of its position and its vision for the country 's management of post - Daesh political parties draft settlement figures confirmed Osama Najafi , in his capacity as head of the coalition are united required to Kubiš pressure on the government to activate the judicial proceedings against the defendants in the case of control of the city of Mosul Daesh the summer of 2014, to participate in the research project settlement negotiations.

• Upvote 15

I believe the case against this idiot has been mounting and his days are counting down. Everyone knows he is the reason IS began to infiltrate Iraq, everyone knows he is the one that has murdered its citizens and everyone knows he is the one who stole billions from Iraq's treasury. 

Get ready Maliki, your demise is coming :cowboy2:

• Upvote 8

Has anyone ever heard of the UN hatching a DEAL like this...We give you settlement project, you give us Maliki, and, oh by the way, Najafi, you get to testify.  Sounds like a plan from Trump's book.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, FL-LAT said:

Has anyone ever heard of the UN hatching a DEAL like this...We give you settlement project, you give us Maliki, and, oh by the way, Najafi, you get to testify.  Sounds like a plan from Trump's book.

I have never heard of such a deal done like this, but then again there is a new sheriff in town and business is going to be done a whole new way.  Plus there is always a bigger game afoot. To get the best deal some are going to fall along get way side or under a bus if you are messing with Trump.  

• Upvote 3

So by requiring Najafi to "participate" in the settlement project, then and only then would the judicial branch of the GOI initiate legal proceedings against those culprits responsible for abdicating control of Mosul to ISIS without much of a fight at all, and without protecting the people of the lands ISIS over took. Am I getting this correctly? What is it here that seems wrong? I cannot really put my finger on it. Is the ineptitude of Najafi impeding the recovery of the retaken areas, forcing the Judiciary to wade in on a political matter in a big way. Sounds like the Judiciary may be getting politicised in Iraq, and they should remain neutral as they go after the corrupt group of greedy fascist pigs that cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

• Upvote 2

in exchange for the activation of judicial proceedings against the defendants, including the fall of Mosul 

M has multiple problems, which is pretty much evident for all to see,  UN has Iraq still pending under Chapter 7. National Reconciliation is a soon to be must, once Abadi announce to the World that Mosul has been freed of ISIS. More to this then what we see in this article..which should be expected...

• Upvote 7

11 hours ago, bkeiller said:

It makes a lot of political sense for external players (UN, etc.) to take on Maliki. That takes the focus off Abadi and softens political finger pointing?

Sure does you make a Great Point..

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

So by requiring Najafi to "participate" in the settlement project, then and only then would the judicial branch of the GOI initiate legal proceedings against those culprits responsible for abdicating control of Mosul to ISIS without much of a fight at all, and without protecting the people of the lands ISIS over took. Am I getting this correctly? What is it here that seems wrong? I cannot really put my finger on it. Is the ineptitude of Najafi impeding the recovery of the retaken areas, forcing the Judiciary to wade in on a political matter in a big way. Sounds like the Judiciary may be getting politicised in Iraq, and they should remain neutral as they go after the corrupt group of greedy fascist pigs that cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

Neutral, just like here in the USA.

• Upvote 1