Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Government and the United Nations SBI establishes an «economic reform fund»

yota691

This is about the Iraqi people. They need this progress. We are fortunate enough to have some opportunities to enjoy the ride with them. If Trump has really invested with Iraq. I would expect things will continue to progress quickly. I just hope it happens soon.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, KDuesing said:

True Vato96 Trump is just going to be in the right place at the right time, BUT with Obama the Iranian militias would have ran wild in Iraq and drawn this out once again with Trump they better watch there azzes and they know it.

Thumbs up 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Chuck, Vato96, you are exactly correct in your responses! It's all looking really good. Also, remember the Keystone pipeline from Alberta! Now that the Dakota's area pipeline EPA red tape is becoming an all clear, we'll have that going too for future energy. I worked on two of the three new process facilities here in U.S., and may now become a consultant/pipeline inspector on the remainder of keystone pipeline in the Dakotas. Iraq is on the very brink of fruitility for the people there, been a long road for them, mainly because of Maliki, and the State of Law Coalition. Had it not been for them, I think we and they would have seem the revalue, and redomination of IQD back in 2014, as Tlar had predicted back then! Also, words can not express enough Yota's efforts all these years for your long hours, and time, and efforts for the valued information, and articles you've brought to the entire Dinar community. Many Thanks!

• Upvote 6

I believe we are almost there after all these years. To the naysayers: some people wish this would happen, other's hope things will happen, and you naysayers will soon be saying what the heck just happened! lol :) Go RV! Just around the corner, I'd predict at present course by end of March, or sooner!

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

I agree...but just thinking outloud here...

Thinking rationally here... yes things this past year have been moving fast..., but if you look at the last 3 months... I would say that a drastic change in getting things done have been placed in folks mindset...all across Iraq, from banking to the Kurds oil and gas law banking iban swift recovery of funds musol Dayumn near put on full attack mode... I'm just naming a few things that could have been done last year too...but seems they drew somethings out until word of election/inauguration... I don't truly agree with Trump on any level, but getting things done. again just saying...

The only people that can argue with that logic is the insane libretards. Bet if this happened under Obuttheads reign of terror they would be giving that freak all the glory. 

• Upvote 6

The government signed a project document in Baghdad to establish "economic reform fund"

economy

Since 29/01/2017 20:01 pm (Baghdad time)

22.JPG

BAGHDAD - balances News

United Nations Development Programme and the Office of the Prime Minister and the project document was signed in Baghdad to establish "economic reform fund."

UNDP will support the government through this fund to address the head of economic challenges and promote the reform agenda, with a focus on diversifying the economy and increase national income and improve national asset management.

The deputy director of the Office of the Prime Minister, Nawfal al-Hassan, in a statement received / balances News /, a copy of it, "the Government of Iraq appreciates the support of the United Nations Development Programme for the implementation of the reform agenda, announced by the Prime Minister as part of a series of measures taken by the government to boost the economy."

For his part, he said, the United Nations Development Programme in Iraq director, Mounir Tabet, according to the statement, "During the past years, weighed down by the big economic challenges the shoulders of Iraq, and increased burdens on the financial budget, affecting the livelihoods of thousands of people to, it provides (the launch of the reform fund economic) opportunity to speed up the government's reform plan. "

The statement noted, that "the fund will employ the expertise to support the implementation of priority reform initiatives, under the leadership of the Prime Minister's Office" .anthy 29/9 P

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Everett said:

I believe we are almost there after all these years. To the naysayers: some people wish this would happen, other's hope things will happen, and you naysayers will soon be saying what the heck just happened! lol :) Go RV! Just around the corner, I'd predict at present course by end of March, or sooner!

For some reason Charlie Wilson's War was on when I woke up this morning. I let it play. It's a true story about Congressmen Charlie Wilson and how he single handedly helped the Afghanistan people covertly fight the USSR. The USSR pulled out once their aircraft kept getting shot down. There is a story that is told to Charlie Wilson, Tom Hanks,  (forget the other actor's name, he plays the CIA agent and in real life I think he died in NYC) anyways, Tom Hanks is told the story of the Zen Master. The Zen Master tells the story of a boy who for his birthday received a horse. The people cheered the boy and said "Isn't it wonderful he got a horse." The Zen Master replied, "We'll see." One day the boy was out riding the horse and fell off and broke his leg. The people, saddened, said "Oh that poor boy broke his leg". The Zen Master replied "We'll see". Then one day the war came to Afghanistan and all the men of the village were taken to war. The people cried out to the boy whose leg was so badly damaged he could not go, "You are a lucky person not having to go to war". The Zen Master replied, "We'll see." The actual story goes on but the movie ended it there. 

The morale of this story is and of this RV: We'll see.

One other thing, if you are wondering why Putin is mad at the United States and wants revenge, it is mainly because of this war in Afghanistan that helped topple the USSR during Reagan's Presidency. Afghanistan was the first war the USSR lost and helped Osama bin Laden rise to power, birthing the terrorist group Al Qaeda that eventually gave rise to Daesh. 

We'll see.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Everett said:

I just thought of something else. I have been taking some classes because that is who I am , never stop learning. Anyways in the class they were covering seasonal patterns in the currency market. They covered something called Canadian May seasonal pattern. There is a blah blah disclaimer here that past performance may not be what the future holds for the suckers out there who invest in it (kidding about the suckers part). Anyways, the Canadian May seasonal pattern is about how Canada is one of the top oil producers in the world. In May the Canadian Dollar rallies against the US dollar because the price of oil rises in March and April leading to a strengthening of the Canadian dollar in May. This seasonal pattern can affect a good number of oil producing countries as well If Iraq, speculating here, were to take advantage of this seasonal pattern and if there was one in Iraq, it would also occur in or around May. Oil prices would increase in March and April and the dollar would weaken in May strengthening the Dinar. This could then bolster the morale of the people of Iraq and having them feel confident, albeit for a month or two after the rally, they could push for a rv at that time. Which was told to me, if I remember correctly, everybody's favorite CBI person (cuz I am bad remembering things today) said the best time to RV would be in the Summer and now I know why he said that and I agree the best time would be to do it would be after the rally. The rally happens because people are repatriating their currency from dollars. There are other seasonal patterns, like the Japenese July and Euro Sales Event in January. Or in December the NZ Dollar is strong against the dollar or in September the British Pound. We'll see. (BTW, I remember this because it happened yesterday and second I took notes and wrote it down!)  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The only people that can argue with that logic is the insane libretards. Bet if this happened under Obuttheads reign of terror they would be giving that freak all the glory. 

Exactly...but not in those exact words LMFAO but the point is the same...

Bush f---- us...

Ohh Clinton saved us...

Bush f____ us ....

Ohh boma saved us...

Smh...

When really fact are facts...the blue puts us in the red by giving away funds and the red well, they get us out the red and get no credit what so ever...

Doesn't matter who your with, both sides are part of the problem in my eyes. There's no more "for the people by the people" lost that when banks moved in...but that's another story...follow the money...

• Upvote 3

well from all the imput ,  most likely oil by itself isn`t going to give rise too the dinar , nor with all the billions in loans  { look up money monster movie,  see the ideas of digital money }.. the big thing I guess will be  oil for the h-c-l ,  the loans for the rebuild , but we need the central bank too get them dang dollars off the market places ,  they need a hell of a rush on the dinar over night I suppose ,  that would put the need for dinar , thus the improvement on the value !   

9 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

What is oil at now? 50 or 60 a barrel?

YEP ! Enough of the Pity Party, Crying Game woe unto us :bs:. It really torques my shorts to see this verbal diarrhea year after year.

Their own selfish, greedy, wanton, foot dragging, temper tantrum, shoe throwing, gonna take my toys home and aint gonna play 'til I get MY way, whining, sniveling, finger pointing ( take a breath ), hate filled bitchiness, begging for money cuz we gotta another crisis, back biting petty :bs: , stubborn, recalcitrant, myopic  aaanndd . . . we're just too damn stupidly pig ignorant to get out of our own Way is what brought you to all of this ( Pin Heads ).

BUT we'll blame it on the price of oil so we don't have to look at ourselves in the mirror and take ownership.

Luckily for YOU ( and us ) IRAQ,  ABADI just happened along at the right moment or you'd still be wallowing in the swine pit. 

That felt pretty good getting that of my chest !  B)  :wave:  HURRY THE HELL UP ! ! !  

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

LMFAO I said the same thing, looks to be a combination of words to make one "extremely pointless" (urban dictionary)

I thought it was the. . .  pointless effort to revive spoiled Fruit . . . the things ya learn here on DV.  :o

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Check out the Rumors section....A web site states the value is at $3.65 !!! And then there is a disclaimer that its a malfunction. ?????  Its a good one.

I shall check it out - - - if they came out at $3.65, they'd have to revive me by waving an open bottle of Scottish Malt whiskey under my nose. I doubt anything else would at that point ! :D

• Upvote 2