Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Christmas hear ye, hear ye, Gentlemen, gentlemen.

new york kevin

21 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, at the very end, you could see something like, "Brought to you by the Jewelry Store inside JC Penney."

Yeah, I try to steer toward thoughtful ornamental rather than practicality.

That is about  what my son said. I tried to bring him up right. The vacuum and leaf blower were my no no examples. :lol:

• Upvote 1

***///

Every time you need to buy your wife a gift, re-read your Wedding Vows...

Remember that she actually married YOU, washes your dirty underwear and has to watch you eat...

and buy her something worthy of that monumental sacrifice on her part.:wub:

If you can't see her unselfish act of heroism for that, get a lawyer... start packing... and kiss your kids, your dog,

your house and 3/4 of your income 'good-bye', 'cause, son, you're in trouble. :huh:

:lol::P

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Every time you need to buy your wife a gift, re-read your Wedding Vows...

Remember that she actually married YOU and buy her something worthy of that monumental sacrifice on her part.:wub:

If you can't see her unselfish act of heroism for that, get a lawyer... start packing... and kiss your kids, your dog and

3/4 of your income 'good-bye', 'cause, son, you're in trouble. :huh:

:lol::P

well not if mmmmm something happens to her first

god forbide :ph34r:

• Upvote 3

....Life is so much better single....A casual date that involves flowers, dinner at a finer restaurant, a night on the town, some nice wine to mellow the situation before some serious sex...an engaging exit to confirm appreciation of time spent...and periodically send some follower so she fill appreciated...During the holidays (starting around Halloween) become unavailable due to hunting or sport events to avoid all the silly feeling stuff that women call essential...Stay just out of women's clutches and you'll never have the gift issue...It's always good to have a future prospect available, all women love respect and respect a gentleman...     

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, skeetdog said:

....Life is so much better single....A casual date that involves flowers, dinner at a finer restaurant, a night on the town, some nice wine to mellow the situation before some serious sex...an engaging exit to confirm appreciation of time spent...and periodically send some follower so she fill appreciated...During the holidays (starting around Halloween) become unavailable due to hunting or sport events to avoid all the silly feeling stuff that women call essential...Stay just out of women's clutches and you'll never have the gift issue...It's always good to have a future prospect available, all women love respect and respect a gentleman...     

I gotta go with the Christian perspective on this one Skeetdog. Getting the temporary partner drunk just to get some ain't real. What is real are STD's. Get you some of that and if you are honest you will never get some again. If you don't tell, your continuing the spread of it. Uttering the phrase, " I don't understand she/he said they were clean " , whats up with that? " , won't clear the rash up.  Really guys and gals, I just posted what I thought was a funny video so ya'll can laugh. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, new york kevin said:

I gotta go with the Christian perspective on this one Skeetdog. Getting the temporary partner drunk just to get some ain't real. What is real are STD's. Get you some of that and if you are honest you will never get some again. If you don't tell, your continuing the spread of it. Uttering the phrase, " I don't understand she/he said they were clean " , whats up with that? " , won't clear the rash up.  Really guys and gals, I just posted what I thought was a funny video so ya'll can laugh. 

.....I thought I was relating to a reasonably adult thread...I'm more than willing to break it down to appease your assumptive thoughts...First. I did not suggest getting anyone drunk, you assumed that...If that's your mentality of what the wine was intended maybe you need to check your thought process...I will have to take your word on STD because I have never gotten any type of disease from any female I've had sex with...Unlike your suggestive implication and explanation of STD, you seem to suggest you have caught some type of STD from the caliber of women you chose to relate with...If in fact your thought process is marred by the caliber of women you chose to hang out with then you definitely need to reassess your Christian perspectives...What's in a man heart will spew out his mouth and with your rebuttal to my post it appears you have a personal issue concerning STD's and the effects they cause ''you''...I have always been able to assess and identify woman that carry themselves as Ladies...I guess my reply to your thread was a tad-bit over your concept of the caliber of females I chose to associate with.....I do hope you've learn your lesson to disclose your condition to females and I do hope the rash you've referred to does actually clear up...Really, if ya want to post something funny...be light hearted about it and don't critique response with adolescent assumption and responses that are unjustifiably contorted...  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 12/11/2016 at 6:55 AM, skeetdog said:

.....I thought I was relating to a reasonably adult thread...I'm more than willing to break it down to appease your assumptive thoughts...First. I did not suggest getting anyone drunk, you assumed that...If that's your mentality of what the wine was intended maybe you need to check your thought process...I will have to take your word on STD because I have never gotten any type of disease from any female I've had sex with...Unlike your suggestive implication and explanation of STD, you seem to suggest you have caught some type of STD from the caliber of women you chose to relate with...If in fact your thought process is marred by the caliber of women you chose to hang out with then you definitely need to reassess your Christian perspectives...What's in a man heart will spew out his mouth and with your rebuttal to my post it appears you have a personal issue concerning STD's and the effects they cause ''you''...I have always been able to assess and identify woman that carry themselves as Ladies...I guess my reply to your thread was a tad-bit over your concept of the caliber of females I chose to associate with.....I do hope you've learn your lesson to disclose your condition to females and I do hope the rash you've referred to does actually clear up...Really, if ya want to post something funny...be light hearted about it and don't critique response with adolescent assumption and responses that are unjustifiably contorted...  

This whole thread started out as light hearted and for the adult. It was you and a few others that " contorted " it to the basis of hook ups, for concerns over broken hearts and broken bank accounts ; etc. As a Nurse I must say that if I have to explain to you about STD's and the possibilities of contracting them with casual sex, then you are not the adult you appear to be. As an adult you don't have to agree with my life style choices and it's true benefits, and I do not have to agree with yours ... which I don't.  Been there, done that. As for the rest of the points you made in your rant, that spuge is just fake news. Ba bye.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm still a card carrying member there. I think I even put the roof on that place its been a while thou I saw Davis411 a few times I think he still has his membership or its up for renewal

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 5:32 PM, davis411 said:

ohhhh i am smarter then that

i will pretend i am behind it

then i will hire dwitte

he can do it and if goes side ways

well i will write him

Davis

u better check u r expiration date.