Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF agreement test for Iraq

yota691

Iraq pays the debt of Kuwait, which is estimated at "9" billion dollars to get the IMF loan (Details)

11-06-2016 02:09 PM    
Hits: 426
image.php?token=1cfa5135bc1782878dcf0424

Orbit News -

Confirmed member of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary Najiba Najib, said Saturday that Iraq will be given to the State of Kuwait debts of nearly 9 billion dollars, while noting that the government obtained a loan from the International Monetary Fund to support the budget for the next two years.

She said Najib in a press statement, that 'the agreement between Iraq and the International Monetary Fund estimated B'20' billion dollars, including the amount of compensation Kuwait ', adding that' in the past has been postponed this compensation for two consecutive years due to the inability of the Iraqi government paid for Kuwait ' .

She added that '(13.6) billion for budget support will be in the country for 2016 and 2017 and 2018', noting that '(6-9) billion dollars will be allocated to pay off the debt of Kuwait'.

She added that 'Iraq has to pay more than 55 billion of Kuwait', pointing out that he 'has been to reach a result that gives the International Monetary Fund to Iraq these amounts to be paid to the state-mentioned'.

She pointed out that 'these amounts will be paid in the form of easy installments', indicating that' These loans have a negative impact on Iraq's economy. "

• Upvote 3

National: The government is trying to appease Bank and the International Monetary through reforms

Political

Since 06.12.2016 at 10:05 (Baghdad time)

29.jpg

Special - balances News

MP for the National Bloc Abdullah al-Jubouri, said on Sunday that the reform in a manner born president of the Council of Ministers of the mess by offering reforms to cancel Ministries to provide a closed envelope.

Jubouri said L / balance News / "The reforms are not to cancel or merge ministries, and this will generate another problem affecting the public money, even if the purpose is to please the World Bank," adding that his handling of the President of the Council of Ministers is incorrect and generated chaos in the State Administration ".

He Jubouri that "blocks, which entered with Abadi in this way is to hold the scene, as well as a lack of credibility in the frankness of the people and clarify things for what they are in order to avoid all those problems which signed the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives."

He said al-Jubouri that "the real problem is the World Bank, who spoke on condition on government downsizing, taxation, and other conditions made things up to this level, and therefore the public does not know how the prime minister handles the saving and other money deficit to continue in the work of the state."

Jubouri and "Iraq has been receiving over the past decade amounts for oil source, and no support at the level of the European Parliament and some countries allied with the United States to occupy Iraq, under the slogan, inter alia, a replay of the reconstruction and support of the affected provinces, but today arrived deficit is not likely to be a loan from international institutions filled. "

He Jubouri that "the World Bank put pressure on Iraq in order to reduce the number of ministries and institutions in the state for control of Iraq's economic situation, and this is born a real crisis, where there are no jobs may extend to five or ten years to come."

Iraq has suffered from difficult conditions Atsadah Ntjah lower oil prices, big mistakes in Turakhad rounds that Iraq has signed with the oil companies. / End 29

• Upvote 3

Iraq: the agreement with the IMF is going according to plan

PM: 01: 31: 13/06/2016Khandan

international-27-10-2014-bb.jpg

Khandan- adviser to Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, said Iraq agreed to request the International Monetary Fund to provide loans that will help Iraq to overcome the liquidity crunch caused by lower oil revenues action. He said the appearance in favor of the prime minister adviser to the Iraqi Haider Abadi fiscal policies in remarks told "Reuters", he said the agreement reached last month between Iraq and the international Monetary Fund is going according to planned. Saleh added, that among the measures that have been approved the payment of all arrears owed to foreign oil companies operating in Iraq by the end of the year. did not disclose favor the total amount owed by Iraq for these companies.

• Upvote 3

Good morning Yota, 

DV,  one more time we see an article of progress and a request from the IMF to pay oil companies monies owed. I believe one of the details in order for the HCA to become HCL is to have all foreign oil investors paid balances owed so as the monies can be evenly and fairly distributed to the people. If Iraq want it's people to begin a line of trust first they must clean the books, not fix them. 

I love to see these articles graciously delivered to us by Yota  and team because HCA to HCL is huge for us and for Iraq's future and one day we will awake and it will be a done deal. In the mean time we see these hints of progress and a forward moving attitude by Abadi's group :goodnews:

• Upvote 5

Iraq: the agreement with the IMF is going according to plan 6.13.2016

story_img_575e8e8cd23bb.jpg

[Where - Baghdad] 
confirmed Iraqi adviser to Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi fiscal policies appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said on Monday that " the agreement with the IMF is going as planned."
Saleh said in a press statement seen by all of Iraq [where] it " The agreement reached last month between Iraq and the International Monetary Fund is going according to planned." 
He added that "among the measures that have been approved the payment of all arrears owed to foreign oil companies operating in Iraq by the end of the year, it did not say in favor of the total amount owed by Iraq to those companies. "

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, DWS112 said:

Iraq: the agreement with the IMF is going according to plan 6.13.2016

He added that "among the measures that have been approved the payment of all arrears owed to foreign oil companies operating in Iraq by the end of the year, it did not say in favor of the total amount owed by Iraq to those companies. "

Does anyone of you feel that the HCL is "hidden" somewhere in that statement?  Please let us know your thoughts while I'll prepare my next glass of whiskey in a bit, gracias. :cheesehead:

• Upvote 1

Man, I sure hope after all this time, each person has come up with his/her individual plan!!  I truly believe it is going to happen suddenly.  One night - soon - we will get that text, and I pray we are all going to hit the ground running.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Man, I sure hope after all this time, each person has come up with his/her individual plan!!  I truly believe it is going to happen suddenly.  One night - soon - we will get that text, and I pray we are all going to hit the ground running.

running nope

it will hit 

i jump up and ya i am rich

then i have a heart attack and the family will enjoy my gamble

but thats ok

• Upvote 1