Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Trade Talks With Citibank To Develop Relations - Movement Of Iraqi Money Worldwide !

Guru Bytes - Get Ur Guru Sound Bytes Here - Get 'Em While They're Hot !

And Luigi Might Get Jealous

It Sounds Like Mountainman May Have Popped The Question To Mtn Goat ! :o

:D     :D     :D

6-15-2016   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  Article  "Iraqi trade talks with Citibank to develop relations"   Quote:  "...lifting the barriers that stand in the way of traffic and movement of money Iraqi around the world)." [They are talking about an internationally convertible currency.]   For sure the right words, but Iraq has work to do with compliance.  Convertibility is coming once the IMF and the CBI work out the transition to Article VIII.

6-15-2016   Newshound Guru Mountainman
  Article:  "Iraqi trade talks with Citibank to develop relations"  Quote:  "...(the meeting between the two sides is part of the bank's policy of developing relations with major international banks and financial institutions around the world..."   AWESOME...No MORE Stopping and Starting...IRAQ is MOVING FORWARD...(NOT) Backwards...TIMING is KEY...and INTERNATIONAL BELLS are RINGING...The WEDDING is NEAR and The DANCING in the Streets

• Upvote 2

Breitling Just Referenced This Article ...

6-17-2016  Newshound Guru Breitling  ...They want to get rid of some of the restrictions that is stopping the Iraqi dinar to not be [from being] traded globally…"let’s make it easier".  It is great news and the language is fantastic!  …Bank of America is buying dinars off the auction floor.  Are they selling it to you and me?  No.  Ask them if they sell dinar and they’ll tell you “no…you don’t want to get into that stuff.”  But they are still buying it from the auction floor and Chase is still buying it from Bank of America.  That’s where I bought my dinars when they used to actually sell dinar.  Are they selling it to the public now?  no.  But they are still buying it from Bank of America.  Do you see the pattern here?  It’s not very hard to follow…It’s a very important currencythere is a lot of money being spent.  A lot of US Treasury being spent to help maintain a structure so the Iraqi dinar can gain true value and that is another thing people miss…We see things that most people don’t see and it’s designed not to be seen.

6-17-2016  Newshound Guru Breitling  …They are talking about lifting restrictions.  Those restrictions have to do with the value of the currency.  So it’s not technical or any laws that need to be passed or anything like that because there isn’t any restrictions on the currency.  You can trade as much as you want.  Banks can inner-exchange as much as they want.  There are no restrictions.  I bought my currency from Chase Bank.  Chase bought it from Bank of America.  Bank of America has a seat on the auction floor and bought it from the CBI on floor in Iraq.  So this is a code word.  For the first time since I’ve been in this investment…it is a true code where they want to add value and that’s going to help move the Iraqi dinar around the planet.  Specifically the reason the CBI wants Citi Bank to be part of that (they want all the banks)…what are they after?  Supply times velocity.  The same good ole fashioned formula that the US uses to maintain and dominate the globe with…hallelujah   

• Upvote 7

"Bank of America is buying dinars off the auction floor.  Are they selling it to you and me?  No.  Ask them if they sell dinar and they’ll tell you “no…you don’t want to get into that stuff.”  But they are still buying it from the auction floor and Chase is still buying it from Bank of America."

My question is not to cast doubt on this article because I know nothing about Breitling. My question is, how does he know Bank of America is buying dinar from the auction and Chase is buying from BOA? 

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

"Bank of America is buying dinars off the auction floor.  Are they selling it to you and me?  No.  Ask them if they sell dinar and they’ll tell you “no…you don’t want to get into that stuff.”  But they are still buying it from the auction floor and Chase is still buying it from Bank of America."

My question is not to cast doubt on this article because I know nothing about Breitling. My question is, how does he know Bank of America is buying dinar from the auction and Chase is buying from BOA? 

Great question, Bama Girl.  He is going to be in Birmingham on June 25th.  It's a free event.  Maybe he will answer your question if you go.

• Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 9:20 PM, sandfly said:

THANKS CLOWN,, LET'S IF THEY GOT THE BA!!!! TO DO IT

I'm not sure if THEY have the BA!!!! to do it, but I know a man named Abadi that ain't scared of no one. He may well be one the few people in all of  Iraq that could have accomplished what he has accomplished in a year and a half!!! :D:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bama Girl said:

Well I can answer that one Bama! It is his network of intel!!!!  And if he told you who "they" are then "they" would not talk to him any more. Very hush hush you know! :ph34r:  :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 6/15/2016 at 9:33 PM, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Sure was good to get back and see THIS article you DINARTHUG... :twothumbs:

Thanks for the meaty bone, CLOWN !:D

(wait..... thankin' the THUG for his meaty bone doesn't sound right.... :huh:  mebbe it's just our dirty minds! :lol::P.)

• :lol::lol: Now that's just nasty, but maid me LOL. 
  • Upvote 4

6-17-2016   Newshound Guru wmawhite   Article:  "Iraqi trade talks with Citibank to develop relations"  Quote:  "Search Director General of the Trade Bank of Iraq, Faisal Sam Alheims with Conception Flannery, Managing Director of the Office of Citibank in Iraq examine how which will develop and strengthen banking relations and financial exchanges between Citibank and the Trade Bank of Iraq, as well as lifting the barriers that stand in the way of traffic and movement of money Iraqi around the world."   the question is this: who backs the Trade Bank of Iraq?  Here is the answer:  J. P. Morgan, other members are the Australia and New Zealand Banking Group, Standard Chartered, National Bank of Kuwait, Bank Millennium, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, San Paolo IMI, Royal Bank of Canada, Crédit Lyonnais, Caja de Ahorros y Pensiones de Barcelona, Standard Bank Group, Akbank TAS and Banco Comercial PortugueseSo...Citibank is essentially talking to all of these folks about...lifting the barriers that stand in the way of traffic and movement of money Iraqi around the world).  Extremely...exciting.

6-17-2016   Newshound Guru wmawhite   Now...what are those barriers exactly...I don't know...but what should the question be?  All of those banks that are part of the TBI have it quite nice holding $billions in lines of credit. Why would they be negotiating the removal of those barriers?  Answer:  ...why is Citibank speaking with the TBI about lifting those barriers so that the IQD can move around the world?  Honestly...I don't care why...I am just thankful that the very things that Shabibi/Saleh/Abadi spoke about is being negotiated today.  Again...the Trade Bank of Iraq....serves as an intermediary for Iraqi government agencies' purchases of equipment and supplies from companies based outside the country.  IMO...this is a huge statement that is in line with what (and I am repeating myself) Shabibi, Saleh and Abadi has stated previously... amazing...those banks are from around the globe.  

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Filters? What filters....we don't need no stinking filters!

***///

Exactly ! :lol::D

If folks wanna think we're old n' crazy and give us a pass, that's on them !

We don't need no stinkin' badges or filters ! And until we're successfully Baker-acted by a legitimate

authority (a DV Mod  :shrug::unsure: ), it's on like donkey-kong, be-atches !  :woot::lmao:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Exactly ! :lol::D

If folks wanna think we're old n' crazy and give us a pass, that's on them !

We don't need no stinkin' badges or filters ! And until we're successfully Baker-acted by a legitimate

authority (a DV Mod  :shrug::unsure: ), it's on like donkey-kong, be-atches !  :woot::lmao:

I can help with your Baker Act paperwork and processing! LOL

Edited by Integrativedoc
  • Upvote 2