Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Money chunky weaken bank deposits

yota691

Governor of the Central Bank reveals: 77% of the Iraqi currency traded in a chunky homes

Readers Number: 30

484809.jpg

Governor of the Central Bank reveals: 77% of the Iraqi currency traded in a chunky homes

12-12-2015 02:36 PM

Are free -

The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords on Saturday that 77% of the Iraqi currency traded in the market are chunky in residential buildings, noting that the bank will put the plan to attract these funds to invest. 

And relationships between that 'these funds are outside the banking sector,' adding that 'if the banks have done to provide services to customers in order to attract this money saved, it will contribute to move the Iraqi economy' 

He added that 'the central bank has a plan in order to attract these funds for the purpose of investment and moving the wheel of the Iraqi economy. "

52653.jpg?

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: detection of Iraqi Central Bank Governor on the Keywords, Saturday, that 77% of the Iraqi currency traded in the market are chunky in residential buildings, pointing out that the bank will put the plan to attract these funds to invest.

Keywords and said in the third banking conference held by the Association of Iraqi banks Rashid Hotel in Baghdad, said that '77% of the Iraqi currency traded today at a chunky role in residential markets', pointing out that 'these funds are outside the banking sector'. 
Keywords and added that 'if the banks have done to provide services to customers in order to attract this money saved, it will contribute to move the Iraqi economy', noting that 'the central bank has a plan in order to attract these funds for the purpose of investment and moving the wheel of the Iraqi economy. " 
And it established an independent Iraqi Central Bank as a bank under the law issued on the sixth of March 2004, as an independent body, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including

Saturday 12 December 2015 15:29

NB-154065-635855202153340679.jpg

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
Detection Iraqi Central Bank Governor on the Keywords, Saturday, that 77% of the Iraqi currency traded in the market are chunky in residential buildings, pointing out that the bank will put the plan to attract these funds to invest.

Keywords and said during the third banking conference held by the Association of Iraqi banks Rashid Hotel in Baghdad and attended by Alsumaria News, said that "77% of the Iraqi currency in circulation today in chunky in the homes market," pointing out that "these funds are outside the banking sector."

Keywords and added that "if the banks have done to provide services to customers in order to attract this money saved, it will contribute to move the Iraqi economy," noting that "the central bank has a plan in order to attract these funds for the purpose of investment and moving the wheel of the Iraqi economy."

And it established an independent Iraqi Central Bank as a bank under the law issued on the sixth of March 2004, as an independent body, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies being sessions daily for buying and selling currencies.

bazar-640x360.jpg

XYZ

Twilight News / complained Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords on Saturday that 77 percent of the Iraqi currency traded in the market are chunky in residential role, stressing the need to attract that money to invest to get the economy moving.

Keywords and said in the third banking conference held by the Association of Iraqi banks in Baghdad, said that "77 percent of the Iraqi currency traded today at a chunky role in the residential market, which is outside the banking sector."

He pointed out that "if the banks have done to provide services to customers in order to attract this money saved, it will contribute to move the Iraqi economy."

Keywords adding that "the central bank has a plan in order to attract these funds for the purpose of investment and moving the wheel of the Iraqi economy."

Iraq complain of the result of the big drop in oil prices, which depends on it to finance about 95 percent of the expenses of the state financial crisis.

Is there a translator amongst us.  We know there is a fungus amongst us.  Now we're looking for a CHUNKY home.  I wonder what that is.  I also wonder what "Keywords" real name is.  Because that sure ain't it.  And when he changed it, why did he pick that?  It doesn't even make sense for a place that makes no sense at all.  Go figure.  Never mind, don't waste your breath.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My personal opinion... Chunky is lower denoms that people have in their homes. "77% of the Iraqi currency traded today at a Chunky ( lower denoms ) role in the residential market... My guess is most people have LD that could be used for investments. If the banks provide services to the customer to attract this money saved, it will contribute to save the Iraqi economy.

Give them a reason to spend what they have to go towards building the economy.

Just my 2 cents. Bash away!

• Upvote 2

Is there a translator amongst us.  We know there is a fungus amongst us.  Now we're looking for a CHUNKY home.  I wonder what that is.  I also wonder what "Keywords" real name is.  Because that sure ain't it.  And when he changed it, why did he pick that?  It doesn't even make sense for a place that makes no sense at all.  Go figure.  Never mind, don't waste your breath.

You're so funny D   :lol: .   Ok you can tell me I won't tell anyone "who's the fungus " amongst us ?  Anyone I know ?   :rolleyes:  :shrug:

And maybe his mama named him after his daddy  Keywords Senior .   :facepalm3:      LOL...   those crazy Iraqis.   :D

Like me some Tina Louise chunky style.

Good stuff right there.

FWD

GO RV

Sorry to break the news to ya  FWD but she died years ago.

You're so funny D   :lol: .   Ok you can tell me I won't tell anyone "who's the fungus " amongst us ?  Anyone I know ?   :rolleyes:  :shrug:

And maybe his mama named him after his daddy  Keywords Senior .   :facepalm3:      LOL...   those crazy Iraqis.   :D

Sorry to break the news to ya  FWD but she died years ago.

Four Wheel Drift.......

I knew your weren't into doin kinky stuff with corpses

My Kurdish friend that was a translator for the US army has a nice house in a very secure area of Arbil.. He told me he has 140 Million dinars in his home. Contrary to what people say, not everyone is poor in Iraq. Only about 25% are poor. And hardly any use banks. They keep their physical cash at home. So this article is basically saying 77% of the currency is at people's houses and with them. Not in banks!!

Maryann was always better.  Even in real life and she aged a lot better too.  Seems like Tina Louise and Loretta Swit got the same wide mouth disease.

I just looked this up.

Dawn Wells and Tina Louise are the last two surviving members of Gilligans Island and as of today both are still alive.  Dawn still looks hot.  Tina, not so much.  Well, maybe if you like Mrs. Howell you might like "Ginger".  The Nag and the Hag.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

History of edits:: 2015/12/13 8:10 • 100 visits readable
story_img_566c4f199ea24.jpg
[baghdad-where] 
called economic expert on behalf of Jamil Antoine to restructure the organization and development of the civil government banks and methods of work in accordance with modern foundations in line with the requirements of the market economy.
Said Antoine told all of Iraq [where], that "the banking system is the backbone of the economy in any country, and if this system intact and deal well with the home it leads to an economic system properly." 
He added, "The banking system was intercepted mistakes and shortcomings great challenges he faced because of the separation of administration from the capital and the domination of some bankers and capital to the banking system and harnessed to serve them, which led to a loss of confidence in banks. 
"He continued," rather than a banking system inspire confidence and be a magnet for investment, Pat banking sector Iraq suffers from a reluctance to deal with it by citizens, prompting people to deposit their money in their homes, "noting that" some banks are today unable to pay the market need and the citizen. 
"He called Antoine" civil and government banks to restructure the organization and development of methods to work according to modern foundations in line with the requirements of the market economy. " Uncertain "This step reform need to be important and serious political decision to implement it." 
He added, "The central bank has tried to contribute in the development process by providing 5 trillion dinars and 1.5 trillion another dinars for loans to small and medium enterprises, agricultural and industrial sector and housing projects, but hit the big handicaps of the most important of rampant corruption in state institutions. 
"He revealed," The lack of private banks sector confidence and the reluctance of the private sector to deal with it cause the exit of 77% of the cash on hand from the banking system. 
"He continued," We have proposed to open letters of credit in accordance with the vacation import pass Alkmarki through the system and remarks Kmarkip to all who wish to obtain hard currency for the purpose of import, in addition to the activation of the tax system to control the exporting currency abroad ".anthy

Maryann was always better. Even in real life and she aged a lot better too. Seems like Tina Louise and Loretta Swit got the same wide mouth disease.

I just looked this up.

Dawn Wells and Tina Louise are the last two surviving members of Gilligans Island and as of today both are still alive. Dawn still looks hot. Tina, not so much. Well, maybe if you like Mrs. Howell you might like "Ginger". The Nag and the Hag.

Maryann is who you want to take home to mom but ginger is who you want your friends to see you with. Personally I've never really cared for the Hollywood types I'm a girl next door kinda guy, dont need or trust that kinda persona.

LOL

FWD

GO RV

Dawn Wells and Tina Louise are the last two surviving members of Gilligans Island and as of today both are still alive.  Dawn still looks hot.  Tina, not so much.  Well, maybe if you like Mrs. Howell you might like "Ginger".

Luigi Likes Gilligan ...

:D:D:D

• yota691 pinned and pinned this topic