Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament to raise its next Wednesday

yota691

History of edits:: 2015/12/13 15:57 • 16 visits readable
story_img_566d6b4e67dee.jpg
[baghdad-where] 
raise the House of Representatives today to its regular Wednesday Almqubl.anthy 14

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/212752-parliament-held-its-meeting-under-the-chairmanship-of-the-44-jubouri-and-the-presence-of-220-deputies/#ixzz3uCpKzvmL

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3302.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto&

Iraqi Council of Representatives Hall (Archive)

Author: HH, SSJ 
Editor: HH 2015/12/13 16:02 Number of Views: 182 

Long-Presse / Baghdad 

It raised the presidency of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Sunday, the 44th of the legislative term of the first second legislative year, the meeting until next Wednesday, to vote on the financial budget for next year in 2016, with the meeting witnessed host Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari and discuss the law and the adjournment of the debate last.

A parliamentary source said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The House Speaker Salim al raise the 44 of the first legislative term of the second legislative year, the meeting held today, to be held next Wednesday, (16 December 2015)," noting that " Jubouri select the next meeting to vote on the next fiscal budget law for 2016 ".

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "The session witnessed a host Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari on the entry of Turkish troops into Iraq as missed the defense minister to attend," noting that "the meeting included a discussion of the draft University of Defense Military Studies Law, and to postpone the discussion of the draft the ratification of the cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Republic of Iran in the field of plant protection and quarantine of agricultural Convention on the Law. "

The Iraqi Council of Representatives held on Sunday, the 44th of its first legislative term of the second legislative year, headed by Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 220 deputies, while the agenda of the meeting included hosting the foreign ministers and the defense regarding the Turkish intervention and to discuss the two bills.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/212759-parliament-to-raise-its-wednesday-to-vote-on-the-budget/#ixzz3uD1Bui5V

Same old mess every year. This is getting very old. No one knows what's Iraq's plans are. I very frustrated to say the least. What a mess

Yes, It is the same as last year anyway. I don't even think Iraq knows the plan. They are very misguided. Their leadership just won't take sole responsibility for their acts. They always rely on "Group Consensus" to make their decisions so nobody is responsible. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You know, Laid Back, every time you post I see that "patiently wait."  Of course, that grates on the human eagerness to have it now.  But I think about Gal 5:22-23 talking about the fruit of the spirit.  In the Amplified version, patience is defined as "not the ability to wait, but how we act while waiting."  It's kind of like the saying, "Attitude determines altitude."  I knew when I saw this post by Yota early this morning that there would be a lot of discouraged posts, and I can appreciate the frustration.  And I don't know what people are facing.  I'm sure it can be overwhelming.  But I rejoice when I see that there are people who can look beyond the daily ups and downs of this investment and just rest in the fact that it will happen.

• Upvote 11

Parliament to raise its next Wednesday and determined to discuss budget
Political

Since 12/13/2015 16:38 pm (Baghdad time)

qq_1.jpg

Special - scales News

Lifting its 44 House of Representatives, on Sunday, to next Wednesday and allocated to complete the discussion of the budget after that canceled the afternoon session and replacing them with a meeting held between the Presidency and the Minister of Defense Khalid al-Obeidi.

The MP said the bloc belonging to Hassan's Khalati / scales News / "The defense minister Khaled al-Obeidi, attended the evening session of parliament but he told the Presidency not legally unable to attend hosting without the approval of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces."

Khalati He added that "the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi sent a telegram urgently to the Council which announced its approval of the presence of the Minister of the host", noting that "the Presidency has decided to adjourn the meeting to next Wednesday and allocated to discuss the budget, while replaced the evening session to convene a special meeting between the Presidency and the Secretary of Defense. "

The House of Representatives decided today, holding an evening session to host Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi about the Turkish incursion after that can not be coming in the morning session for inspecting military sectors outside Aasmh.anthy 29/33 h

• Upvote 3

You know, Laid Back, every time you post I see that "patiently wait."  Of course, that grates on the human eagerness to have it now.  But I think about Gal 5:22-23 talking about the fruit of the spirit.  In the Amplified version, patience is defined as "not the ability to wait, but how we act while waiting."  It's kind of like the saying, "Attitude determines altitude."  I knew when I saw this post by Yota early this morning that there would be a lot of discouraged posts, and I can appreciate the frustration.  And I don't know what people are facing.  I'm sure it can be overwhelming.  But I rejoice when I see that there are people who can look beyond the daily ups and downs of this investment and just rest in the fact that it will happen.

GM YOTA AND DV. :twothumbs: HERE'S :twocents: I LIKE!

• Upvote 2

Thanks Shedagal.!

We don't have the power to change anything in Iraq. Our only option is to patiently wait.!

I believe 2016 will be a GREAT year.

• Upvote 6

A member of the parliamentary finance announce agreement on most of the paragraphs of the 2016 budget

10:35:34 2015-12-14 | (Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad announced the parliamentary finance committee member Haitham al-Jubouri, on Monday, to agree on most of the paragraphs of the financial budget for 2016, as pointed out that the proposed deduction of 3% of the staff and the salaries of retirees will include the Kurdistan Regional staff also. Jubouri said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, that "most of the paragraphs of the budget have been agreed upon among all the political blocs through their representatives in the Finance Committee." He added, that "the proposed deduction of 3% of the staff and the salaries of retirees will include the staff of the region as well," he said, adding that "the deduction allocated to support the crowd popular. "A parliamentary source said, on Sunday (13 December 2015), that the House of Representatives session to be held on Wednesday will vote on the General Budget Law.

Read more:http://www.sotaliraq.com/newsitem.php?id=310539#ixzz3uK3oRYat
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Shedagal.!

We don't have the power to change anything in Iraq. Our only option is to patiently wait.!

I believe 2016 will be a GREAT year.

Yes! I believe 2016 will be a GREAT year with or without the patiently waited for RV. I have peace about this investment and what God is doing in my life. It's all good!!!