Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

9/11 - Never Forget‏

moose 57

Thank Moose ! I'll never forget the day American came under attack , but it was also my daughters 2nd birthday on 911 so that day is forever a day of mixed emotions for me. I can remember praying to God to keep her safe and I can remember praying to God for the attacks to stop ! There was a lot people in total shock that this even happened on American soil and a whole lot of uncertainties. American never needs to experience that again !

• Upvote 3

I have always thought every cable company should have a 24/7 continuous loop of all the live news coverage of that day playing on channel 911.

Always find myself listening to this song over and over on 9/11 and to this day cannot keep my eyes from clouding up.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/208104-alan-jackson-where-were-you-when-the-world-stopped-turning/?p=1569485

• Upvote 3

I was scheduled to fly the early morning (7AM) deoarture from San Francisco to New York, and when we saw the impact into the towers on TV, we knew we weren't going to take off.  Thank God the FAA did a ground stop that saved others from danger.  I had girls from Pan Am who lost friends on PA 103 who started to panic....It was a long day comforting & counseling..!  :salute: 

• Upvote 2

I was scheduled to fly the early morning (7AM) deoarture from San Francisco to New York, and when we saw the impact into the towers on TV, we knew we weren't going to take off.  Thank God the FAA did a ground stop that saved others from danger.  I had girls from Pan Am who lost friends on PA 103 who started to panic....It was a long day comforting & counseling..!  :salute: 

Glad you didn't fly that day , Ron... Grazie for your testimonial...It's appreciated, my Friend.

• Upvote 3

Later that week, my wife and I had tickets to see Foghat and Nazereth at the local county fair.  While Nazereth cancelled due to the nation wide flight grounding....Foghat managed to drive to the show.  It was a wonderful way to decompress from a very stressful few days.  I remember very vividly sitting in the grand stands, how eerie it was to stare up at the crystal clear star filled sky....and not a single flashing light from a plane could be seen.  Feels like just yesterday.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

The islamocrats in the Senate have chosen to remember this day by preventing even a vote on the bill to prevent the muslim POTUS from giving the mullah terrorists around $150 BILLION.  Where was that ahole on 9/11/01, and what was he doing?  Dancing in the streets with the rest of them? 

Whichever candidate promises to bring these abetters of islamic terrorism to justice is the one who will get my vote.  The worst of them are the hypocrits who said they would vote for the bill, but then voted to prevent it from coming to a vote.  And wimpy McConnell and his girls let it happen - they could have stopped all Senate action (on the numerous matters Obummer wants passed) by simply continuing the debate until the Dems were forced (even if by a shut down) to bring the bill to the floor.  NOOoooo, funding bs little fed projects is clearly much more important than preventing, or even objecting to, the gift of big bucks to the terrorists.

And to you RINOs who permitted this Iran deal to be treated as "not a treaty" and are whistling past the graveyard:  you are not forgotten, and we will be coming for you, too.  You'll look so chic in orange!  Enjoy the balmy weather in Gitmo!

• Upvote 3

Is it polically correct, to remember the 911 tragedy. Will it offend others. Are we at war with a religion or a few people with extream views. When I am afraid to speak up I know something is wrong. Cheers to the people and their family's that wew affected that day and I hope we can someday all stand together and realize we are loosing our country. God bless.

• Upvote 1

Going to share a small part of a personal 9/11 story which might bring some levity to an otherwise terrible anniversary.

There's a story on MSN today about the last surviving Fema rescue dog who will revisit ground zero today. My late wife and I had the honor of working behind these magnificent animals and their handlers in the early days after the tragedy. We were also afforded sleeping space in one of the tents for a few days.

A family member who knows these facts  called earlier to ask if I'd read/watched the MSN story and video and if I remembered this specific dog. I had to be honest and state that after 14 yrs. I did not remember this specific dog in so far as ,unlike myself,the dog hadn't aged that well.

• Upvote 2

In honour of all those who died that day....we again take time to explore the real 9/11 story...

Right Before 9/11, Wall Street Made Highly Suspicious Trades 9/11: Profits of doom

http://www.infowars.com/911-profits-of-doom/

Remembering 9/11: The Wolf In ‘Patriot Act’ Sheep’s Clothing History and common sense tell us that those in power will always attempt to beget more power

http://www.infowars.com/remembering-911-the-wolf-in-patriot-act-sheeps-clothing/

Experts Expose 9/11 Myths The official story is a lie

http://www.infowars.com/experts-expose-911-myths/

• Upvote 1

That was our Pearl Harbor.  If we ever forget then America would deserve what ever would happen.  I was chided for not being 'Christian' enough by someone after saying I would never forget nor forgive.  My home was attacked.  As I watched the towers fall I could imagine those who just happened to go inside that day for a surprise visit or what ever millions of reasons they might have had to go inside never to go back outside again.  I may be cold but I truly do not care what they do to the Muslims to get information.  I truly do not care about showing them mercy or anything other than the bad side of a weapon and the underside of dirt.  ISIS needs to be simply removed from existence completely and without any regard for their well-being.  Personally I do not care if they get sheep dipped naked into mace in order to get information about their plans and where they are hiding.  All I have and feel towards them is nothing more than I feel for roadkill or a rabid dog.

• Upvote 2