Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputy for the citizen: focus on oil and gas legislation to regulate the relationship with the Kurdistan Regional

yota691

Deputy for the citizen: focus on oil and gas legislation to regulate the relationship with the Kurdistan Regional                                                                                       2015-Sep-11-55f2885d8a847.jpg

News Source:Ali Abd al-Salman

September 11, 2015 10:53

Readers Number:14

According to a member of the Legal Committee MP for Ktlhmoatn sound Shawki, on Thursday, he said his committee is currently focusing on legislation and laurel oil law because it regulates the relationship between Baghdad and the region and the rest of the provinces.
The House of Representatives has restored oil and gas law to the Council of Ministers in order to re-drafted again. 
He said Shawki told I followed news agency Brathaan "There is almost a consensus by the House of Representatives to be out legislative year projects important laws serve the citizens and we have to be reforms radical, fair and inclusive and according to the constitution. 
"He explained that" there are a number of laws on the list of the House of Representatives are currently focusing our work on the enactment of the oil and gas law to regulate the relationship with the region and the rest of the provinces. 
"He was a member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Ibrahim Bahr al-Ulum said that the approval of oil and gas law sponsor Bhhalp differences between the federal government and the province on the oil wealth, noting that the absence of law in the cause of the current crisis with the territory.

• Upvote 5

Good morning Yota and Dv, sure hope you are right LGD your faith is very strong my friend. Im sure that one day we will arise in the morning and their will have been something significant that has happened in the prior evening that will have Master Yota very busy and Adam ramping up the post RV itinerary. Here's to keeping the faith as we patiently wait...

• Upvote 5

i am really beyond tired of all of the oil law talk from these guys.  the fact is nobody wants to give up control to the other.  everybody wants the dominant position and the root cause is fear.  they have done everything to pass this law from committees to 3rd party interlopers, but still can't pen an official law governing the equitable management of the oil resource.  at this point it is past ridiculous.  and i really don't get baghdad.  even without the kurd's oil you have vast amounts under the earth.  capitulate a little bit!  but you won't and can't even sleep at night thinking that the kurds might one up you on a sliver of the oil reserves.  

men left to themselves are the most self centered, selfish, egocentric creature alive

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

i am really beyond tired of all of the oil law talk from these guys.  the fact is nobody wants to give up control to the other.  everybody wants the dominant position and the root cause is fear.  they have done everything to pass this law from committees to 3rd party interlopers, but still can't pen an official law governing the equitable management of the oil resource.  at this point it is past ridiculous.  and i really don't get baghdad.  even without the kurd's oil you have vast amounts under the earth.  capitulate a little bit!  but you won't and can't even sleep at night thinking that the kurds might one up you on a sliver of the oil reserves.  

men left to themselves are the most self centered, selfish, egocentric creature alive

"HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES ARE CURRENTLY FOCUSING OUR WORK

ON THE ENACTMENT OF THE OIL AND GAS LAW..."

My brother, do you remember how that the DeBathication law

SUDDENLY appeared from seemingly nowhere? I don't pretend to understand the whys of it, but it is becoming more clear everyday that Iraq has been holding back.

And if we carefully parse their words, it is likewise equally as clear that these laws have already been completed. And what we are seeing is organized chaos waiting for an opportune moment to strike.

In my heart I have become very endeared to everyone here. And that is why I feel such a compelling need to keep the faith. Again, if we parse their words we see what's coming. Iraq and those that run the country have been here before and thought that it was time. And so here we are once again seeing the rumblings of an RV or a reinstatement. However, this time there are things that are different. This time there are signs and wonders in the sky, this time there is a massive infiltration of Arab men into Europe and America. This time it appears that Iraq is ready to pounce.

I have stated before and so I shall state it again, the definition of

SUDDENLY is when people have lost all hope in something then,

SUDDENLY, what you thought was gone and could never happen is staring you in the face. I can only say this in my spirit deep within me I know that SUDDENLY is knocking at the door.

• Upvote 5

In my heart I have become very endeared to everyone here. And that is why I feel such a compelling need to keep the faith. Again, if we parse their words we see what's coming. Iraq and those that run the country have been here before and thought that it was time. And so here we are once again seeing the rumblings of an RV or a reinstatement. However, this time there are things that are different. This time there are signs and wonders in the sky, this time there is a massive infiltration of Arab men into Europe and America. This time it appears that Iraq is ready to pounce.

i hear you LGD and your word SUDDENLY is not your own.  a while ago my Bishop brought the same word in a message he preached.  he told us that God said He was going to bless us Suddenly (it would be quick and in a hurry).  i do believe it is coming and i am keeping the faith.  all signs are pointing up for iraq right now.  this oil law thing though just has gotten on my last nerve.  eventually they will have to come to terms because the delay will hold back foreign investment.  the united states cannot fully back iraq's oil extraction endeavors without that law fully in place.  the oil law is what i coined "The Money Law".  this is THE most important law of iraqi legislature.  i just want them to get it done already.  

• Upvote 1

I see Iraq moving forward since Abadi took control.

Seated government

Fight against corruption

Passing laws

Working on security

Diversifying the economy

Developing the private sector

Loans from IMF , WB

Govermment bonds

The dinar will raise :)

Keep the faith.

Keeping the faith indeed LB!!  :praying:

i hear you LGD and your word SUDDENLY is not your own.  a while ago my Bishop brought the same word in a message he preached.  he told us that God said He was going to bless us Suddenly (it would be quick and in a hurry).  i do believe it is coming and i am keeping the faith.  all signs are pointing up for iraq right now.  this oil law thing though just has gotten on my last nerve.  eventually they will have to come to terms because the delay will hold back foreign investment.  the united states cannot fully back iraq's oil extraction endeavors without that law fully in place.  the oil law is what i coined "The Money Law".  this is THE most important law of iraqi legislature.  i just want them to get it done already.  

Preach it Trinity, preach it!!  :praying:  :woot:  :bow:  :twothumbs:

Well we now have only 40 pages of post history that I can access, and therefore

I can't find where several yrs ago I had explained to everyone here that I was praying 

the Father about when this thing would go down and the only answer I got was just the word,

SUDDENLY

I asked Texas Granny if she could put that word at the bottom of all my post because I didn't know 

how to do that. Later while talking with Keylime  he told me that while he was praying for an answer 

he heard the Lord say, August. 

One thing that I know is that our beloved Holy Father talks to his children and that we are definitely

about to see this come to fruition. I shall take some humble comfort that your Bishop received the

same message that I did.  Or vice versa, whichever the case may be. 

I only wish that there was some way, something, that I could do that would show everyone why this 

is happening. It breaks my heart that so many will receive so much only to be blinded by that evil one.  

in the mouth of two or three witnesses brothers...a DEAR friend of mine in ministry got the same message to preach almost two years ago SUDDENLY !!!

Now that really is amazing. 

I just love it.  :tiphat: 

And what is even more amazing is that I believe that it was around two yrs 

ago that I was told. Maybe Granny would know for certain, as right after was when 

I asked her to place my tag. 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy