Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - Based On Market Rates, You're Looking At Between .42 And .52 Cents Right Now !

DinarThug

They are selling the Bonds for Dinar... Where are they going to get the US Dollars from? And yeah they're taking the Dinar out of circulation :lol: :

Chart_4a82bee7-e565-4e31-ae0e-9416030cbb

LOL!!!!  Gurus & LOPsters are full of themselves and love to hear themselves speak. Take all with a grain of salt for NO one has a clue

• Upvote 1

I need caffinee. I am trying to remember, they stated they were selling the bonds for dinar and paying thrm out in USD.. Or was that the other way around? I know it was one or the other. Which one? Someone article hunt plz. Maybe I will after breakfast.

The face value on the Bonds are in US Dollar. They are listing the sales price in Dinar.

do I remember right ---- they read right too left or is that another culture ?  so  42  and 52  would be  .24  .25     :lol:     just a thought   happy  labor day all  !  jeep

They also count backwards so the value is dereasing rapidly.......

wait, thats impossible....it cant get any lower

• Upvote 3

CNN. Broadcasting While Trying To Remember How To Throw A Boomerang - And Then It Hit Me ...

9-3-2015 Newshound Guru Breitling - They are selling the bonds for US dollars and they are going to put them in their foreign currency reserve. They are not using the bonds to take out dinar they are usingthe bond to take out dollars…those US dollars will not be in the Iraqi economy to compete against the dinar… I don't see anything in Iraq pushing or delaying the value of the dinar going up…they are going to float it up little bit by little bit…it's a 2 year time frame.

9-3-2015 Newshound Guru Breitling ...right now if you look how much dinar they have taken off the market and the way the economy is growing based on the past and how they have framed up the currencyBased on market rates, you're looking at between .42 and .52 cents right now. That is where it should be if they pulled the trigger today. Remember, that's manipulated.That's because of the amount of notes they have on the market. I'm not saying they are going to come out at the range…that's what we calculated.That's the value that we are looking at. We are all at the mercy of the CBI. We have to wait to see what's going!

Here's A Breitling Update ...

9-6-2015 Newshound Guru Breitling - Everybody is in an uproar about the dinar being devalued [article]. …I've been telling you the dinar will not devalue. They [bloomberg] are trying to pretend they know the market rate of the dinar.

What they don't understand is that it's a completely manipulated currency right now and it's manipulated by the amount of notes they have out there. Just like any other currency out there.

The liquidity is shoring up…it went from 9 billion to 4 billion notes so it is very strange that these guys [bloomberg] would even come up with an article like that.

Let's say, if the value of the dinar should go down as the price of oil has gone down. To keep the value up they'd have to get more dinar out of the market right?

And guess what? At the end of the article it says by the CBI…the reserves won't be depleted and the dinar will not be devalued…so why even print the article?

9-7-2015 Newshound Guru Breitling - The competition for the dinar is the US dollar and they are selling the oil in US dollars so they are not worried too much about the market rate for the dinar because it's artificially manipulated anyway…It [the dinar] used to be at a $3 rate and it was at a billion notes.

And they printed a new currency [The notes you and I have now] and they printed a ton of them in two different stages and the governor of the CBI said 'we are going to get the value of this currency back up but we are going to reduce the note count in the meantime.' There was always the threat of a LOP.

But they would not have gotten rid of ONE note off the market…they just would have said, 'Hey, let's pretend those zeros are not on it and we'll go from there.'

They didn't do that. They went the complete opposite direction…they started getting rid of the physical notes…

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 4