Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana bi-Weekly 2 June 2015

Adam Montana

Thanks Adam so much for your insight.

As many others have said, I am very thankful to be part of this community of DV's....

How blessed each of us are to have the opportunity (if we so choose) to be a part of the "programs" you offer...OSI,VIP etc...

When I slow down and take the time to think about the details of these offers I am truly blown away!!

Where on God's green earth would one be able to make these things available on their own. Sure, if someone had a boatload of $$$ they can hire someone to research all of this and fly around the world to build a network.

How many people would take all of this on and bring a bunch of people they don't even personally know along to reap the benefits too??

You have amazing opportunities for those of us who choose to jump on board. For those that desire to be part of OSI, VIP etc. and are financially unable at this time, I pray that some how a door will open and make it available to you.

I just felt like sharing this, and Mr. Buzzy you are always giving and I know you will be richly rewarded.

I am honored to be here and thank you for the privilege!!

t

• Upvote 3

The Dinar is now a moot topic, they have no reason to revalue, nothing pressuring them to do so. They will go about changing their currency one slow step at a time and watch how the world and its citizens react. I emphasis ONE SLOW STEP AT A TIME.

As predicted the momentum ceased ONCE Abadi visited O-POS-POTUS. Coincidence? Think not.

See you all 2016 and BEYOND.

Who is the lobster that you are referring to?

Adam, we need to discuss this "heard thinning" does this involve cats???

heard_of_cats-header.jpg

HerdCats.jpg

herding-cats.png

• Upvote 3

I am one of the quiet and thankful bystanders that Adam spoke of earlier.  I have followed this site for years and finally took the plunge a year or so ago and became a VIP.  I have researched the OSI and would love to take advantage of it.  Hopefully, I will be able to do that before the RV.  If not, I will be thankful for what I get.  I am posting for the first time because I see alot of people getting frustrated and discouraged and speaking out.  I believe this is because we are war-weary (even Adam gets tired, I'm sure!).  Many are facing ominous circumstances and need help ASAP!  I just want to encourage you and tell you to stay steady and have faith in God and this investment.  If you don't believe in God, that is your right.  I am not posting to argue about that.  I just want you to know peace while we wait.  Like LGD, I believe we are close and that it will be a suddenly!!

• Upvote 4

awwwwww we are also a sucker for an animal in need. We adopted a black lab back in February..she turned 6 months this week...man what a handful she is....Ill post a picture in a bit

Yes we are. We are in the market for a replacement for our Annie who was killed on highway 109 three months ago.  The bad thing is the person never even stopped. I friend of mine called me and we rushed over in the golf cart and took her to the vet. The damage was too great and I was forced to put her down. We erected a cross on the side of the road where she was hit so that person can see it every day and remember what they had done. A friend of ours that writes for the local paper put an article in the "Vindicator" about the incident that was very scathing.

Annie was a rescue puppy, mother of 7 and happy go lucky. Roz and I miss her very much but we find another one.

• Upvote 2

What a sad story my friend...remember you are not replacing Annie, just repairing the hole she left in your heart.

My Hubby got me Zuri the black lab (AKA Zuri Monster) because my cat Jager is 20 years old. He knows that it will break my heart when he goes...(he had a stroke on Memorial weekend but is doing well now) talk about nine lives!!!

Rescue animals seems to know what you have done for them....they are just so wonderful!!!!

• Upvote 1

Dj I'd like about a 3 lb Maine lobstah with a bib so I don't spill butter on my shirt.

Fred, What makes you think that I am a lobster?

I've been around now for over 5 years. I have been a moderator on this site and am a moderator on the sister site for the VND. I am not a newbie and have a great understanding about the IQD and VND. 

I have well over 2000 posts under my previous login name of djgabrielie and have been a VIP member on three separate occasions. I have made several contributions as well as spreadsheets on the CBI currency auctions and have many friends on this site and a still have a great re-pore with Adam and the moderators as well as various long term members here.

I don't appreciate the insinuation that I am or have ever been a lobster! 

• Upvote 2

What a sad story my friend...remember you are not replacing Annie, just repairing the hole she left in your heart.

My Hubby got me Zuri the black lab (AKA Zuri Monster) because my cat Jager is 20 years old. He knows that it will break my heart when he goes...(he had a stroke on Memorial weekend but is doing well now) talk about nine lives!!!

Rescue animals seems to know what you have done for them....they are just so wonderful!!!!

I remember every animal that I have ever had. They do become family and it is the same as losing my mom in 2014 and my dad in 2011. They do leave a hole in your heart, but life goes on. The only worse thing that I could imagine happening is that I could pass away.

This became a possibility especially after two rounds of chemotherapy and radiation for the past two and a half years.

I have been blessed that I am cured with (NED) no evidence of disease. Imagine how the cats or Annie would feel with a hole in their heart?

I know two things for sure.

1. There is a GOD.

2. I am not him.

:D 

• Upvote 1

Who is the lobster that you are referring to?

The Dinar is now a moot topic, they have no reason to revalue, nothing pressuring them to do so. They will go about changing their currency one slow step at a time and watch how the world and its citizens react. I emphasis ONE SLOW STEP AT A TIME.

As predicted the momentum ceased ONCE Abadi visited O-POS-POTUS. Coincidence? Think not.

Look at his post and below his avatar he admits to being a self proclaimed lopster with how many posts??? Lol!!! ;o) Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

I am one of the quiet and thankful bystanders that Adam spoke of earlier.  I have followed this site for years and finally took the plunge a year or so ago and became a VIP.  I have researched the OSI and would love to take advantage of it.  Hopefully, I will be able to do that before the RV.  If not, I will be thankful for what I get.  I am posting for the first time because I see alot of people getting frustrated and discouraged and speaking out.  I believe this is because we are war-weary (even Adam gets tired, I'm sure!).  Many are facing ominous circumstances and need help ASAP!  I just want to encourage you and tell you to stay steady and have faith in God and this investment.  If you don't believe in God, that is your right.  I am not posting to argue about that.  I just want you to know peace while we wait.  Like LGD, I believe we are close and that it will be a suddenly!!

Suddenly will be great!

More importantly, thanks for your post of support. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

I think Fred was referencing this post

• Upvote 1

Fred, What makes you think that I am a lobster?

I've been around now for over 5 years. I have been a moderator on this site and am a moderator on the sister site for the VND. I am not a newbie and have a great understanding about the IQD and VND.

I have well over 2000 posts under my previous login name of djgabrielie and have been a VIP member on three separate occasions. I have made several contributions as well as spreadsheets on the CBI currency auctions and have many friends on this site and a still have a great re-pore with Adam and the moderators as well as various long term members here.

I don't appreciate the insinuation that I am or have ever been a lobster!

• Thanks 1