Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possible New RV Window...This Fall?

Luigi1

update related to above article...

Intel Guru Kaperoni is leaning more towards the end of the year.

Kaperoni Article: “Parliamentary Finance: Iraq’s new currency will be traded outside the country”   The whole idea of them trading the dinar with the world is a good thing! If Iraq can hold it together, and solve the security issues, we may see the deletion of zeros start by end of year. I love these articles!

• Upvote 1

Not happening anytime soon.   Most experts agree that a secure Iraq is needed.   Not happening with ISIS controlling Ramadi 75 miles from Baghdad......I was thinking 2016, I'm revising it to 2018.   Sorry.

Me too! Your right this isn't happening anytime soon! Sorry to Say! I sure want it to RV, but the real true is it could be even farther out than 2018!  :twocents:

Some other Gurus are also leaning towards the Fall. Iraq is not ready. It's all about timing.

This is just Luigi's opine.

The basket of laws are awaiting their 2nd readings before going to Gazette.

Security is still an issue no matter what some other Gurus say.

The Amnesty Law & National Guard Laws are very crucial to economic stability & foreign investing.

Only parts of the 2015 budget & oil profit sharing has been opened.

The bare minimum has been tapped to keep GOI operational.

No MR can suceed without these laws.

See Iraq Business News Archives for the real truth.

The truth shall set you free.

• Thanks 1

here's another article related to above story...

Dinar Iraq and Dong Vietnam :According to the CBI, the new lower denominations must come first as a prelude to lifting zeros.
Shortly after they release them, they will remove the legal currency for about two to ten years.

The CBI SAID…The “NEW” must come FIRST…(are they meaning the new lower denominations) AS A PRELUDE TO LIFTING THE 3 ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY… If they are speaking of new lower denominations…THEN when they introduce them…SHORTLY AFTER (and there will be a time frame) THEY WILL TAKE AWAY THE LEGAL TENDER STATUS OF THE 3 ZERO NOTES…MEANING THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IN THE MARKET…BUT WILL BE EXCHANGED FOR A PERIOD OF 2YRS OR 10 YRS…(WHAT EVER THEY DEEM AN APPROPRIATE TIME).
  • Upvote 1