Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's Official...IQD Goes Itn'l This Sunday The 8th.

Luigi1

from another source...

It's Official...IQD Goes Itn'l This Sunday The 8th. Still No New Rate. Tariff Law in Affect .How Much Longer Can The RV Be Delayed?

3-6-15 Millionday: THE BEGINNING OF THE REMITTANCE WILL BE ON THE 8TH OF MARCH -- THIS IS SUNDAY COMING UP -- SMILE

REMITTANCE CAN BE EXPLAINED THAT INTERNATIONAL BANKS AND MONEY TRANSFER COMPANIES CAN WIRE ACROSS THE GLOBE BY SUPPLY AND DEMAND

THE BEGINNING OF THE REMITTANCE AND WHATEVER STEPS THAT MAY BE -- CBI CAN SET THE VALUE AND THE INTERNATIONAL RATES AT ANYTIME THEY WANT -- THEY HAVE THE GREEN LIGHT

THEY WILL BE EXCHANGING CURRENCY BY WIRE -- HOW THEY WOULD DO THAT WITHOUT A NEW VALUE AND INTERNATIONAL RATES IS BEYOND ME -- BUT IT WILL BE SEEN ON SUNDAY

THE AUCTIONS WERE USED AS A TOOL BY CBI IN THE TIME OF SANCTIONS BANKRUPTCY-- IN ORDER TO CONTROL INFLATION ---- AND THEN TO GET RID OF THE US DOLLAR ETC---

THE REMITTANCE SYSTEM IS THE USE OF INTERNATIONAL BANKS AND THEIR SYSTEM TO WIRE FROM INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTS -- INDEPENDENT AND CORPORATE ETC ---- THAT IS GOOD ---

SO MANY YEARS WENT BY WHILE WE WAITED FOR THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN ERBIL AND BAGHDAD AND NOW FINALLY HERE WE HAVE IT – IT’S GREAT. BGG Blog

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

one of these  days  ,  we  will  all stand  up  and  say  "  luigi  you  were  right  it  did  happen  on  that  date "   but  until then  ,  ------   the   kool-aid  is  still  cherry  red in taste   isn`t  it  !    <_<        although ,  I do look  for  good  things  to hit  on the sunday  or  Monday  post  about  the  subject of this  article ,   I  do hope  they really come out  with  a rate  this time  

• Upvote 2

Actually, you can!!!

If its a legitimate link to a legitimate news article - just NOT a link to another dinar recraps site!!

So, go ahead - post one. But I'm guessing you can't - because you only troll the dinar guru sites for your news.

Oh snap!

• Upvote 1

Another comment...

3-6-15 Newcreation: A statement of the Central Bank, received a (news) copy of it, that 't​he banks will start regardless of remittances to their customers start​ing on Sunday, 08/03/2015, after it was complete all the procedures an​d mechanisms of these banks'. - See more at: LINK 

06-03-2015 05:47 PM

Central Bank announced directly to banks regardless of remittances sent to them from next Sunday. 
A statement of the Central Bank, received a (news) copy of it, that 'the banks will start regardless of remittances to their customers starting on Sunday, 08/03/2015, after it was complete all the procedures and mechanisms of these banks'. -

See more at: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=3&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D137181&usg=ALkJrhikYPW2wvpIeB-m30-EaskdKt18-Q#sthash.HvRZQGXi.dpuf

Go to link home page then click on Business & Economy.

Edited by Markinsa
Redirected Link to Article | Added Contents of Link
  • Upvote 5

Millionday is a credible person she only brakes down the articles and explains what they mean.  

She never gives you a rate or date.  She's very good at what she does and she's also a very nice person.

I agree with you and millionday is standup person.  :twothumbs:   Thanks Luigi !

• Upvote 3

Actually, you can!!!

If its a legitimate link to a legitimate news article - just NOT a link to another dinar recraps site!!

So, go ahead - post one. But I'm guessing you can't - because you only troll the dinar guru sites for your news.

Guess you were wrong. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Millionday is a credible person she only brakes down the articles and explains what they mean.  

She never gives you a rate or date.  She's very good at what she does and she's also a very nice person.

I agree, I like Millionday too.  You are correct, she has never given a date or rate which is why her post is very interesting.  Let's hope that she's right!

• Upvote 5

I guess so, but the point I was making to Luigi was that if you have a verifable source (not a guru site), by all means post it.

And by all means - at least make the header more realistic to the source posted.

Nowhere in her post does she mention 'it's official' ... that's pure Luigi.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I guess so, but the point I was making to Luigi was that if you have a verifable source (not a guru site), by all means post it.

And by all means - at least make the header more realistic to the source posted.

Nowhere in her post does she mention 'it's official' ... that's pure Luigi.

Central Bank announced directly to banks regardless of remittances sent to them from next Sunday. 

A statement of the Central Bank, received a (news) copy of it, that 'the banks will start regardless of remittances to their customers starting on Sunday, 08/03/2015, after it was complete all the procedures and mechanisms of these banks'. -

See more at: http://translate.goo...h.HvRZQGXi.dpuf

Go to link home page then click on Business & Economy.

It is official. See link above issued by CBI.

• Upvote 3

Oh Luigi ...

did you know that you can purchase IQD internationally already. I have some, you have some, lots of people have some ... I didn't go to Iraq to get mine ...

Read the BoB site carefully - who's going to withdraw $25,000US from an ATM? They are set up to withdraw multiples of 25,000 dinar notes.

• Upvote 1

I guess that Millionday was wrong on her prediction.  Oh well...we wait a bit more.  HCL is coming up this week so let's see what happens!

No surprise about Millionday being wrong or any other falsehood peddling gurus. I am not skeptical about this investment, but I AM skeptical about these jerks getting their kicks by spewing their flat out lies. Whether they're pumpers or not I don't know..... But if it looks, walks  or quacks like a duck......

Its the 8th and daylight savings.......

WHERE THE HELL IS OUR MONEY MILLIONDAY(luigi)??????

It's still floating around in tiny little electronic bytes or bits just waiting to settle in our accounts with the stroke on a keyboard.  Just wait for Luigi to get up tomorrow and it will be waiting for you.  And the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and so on and so on and so on.  It's easier to do this....................................................................................................................................

• Upvote 1