Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Straight From The Horse's Mouth.

Luigi1

from another source...

Yesterda GOI gave the green light...Today CBI gives the green light...Gentlemen...start your engins.

KTFA    Today … the CBI gave the green-light to lift the 3 zeros from the exchange rate. WOW!!!

The article is NOT an opinion piece from an economist. Verified … confirmed … in Arabic articles too!

Seriously … this is a monumental step!!!

DELTA:

This is one of the confirmations indirectly from the CBI. Iraqi TV … articles … the MR moves forward!

This is what we’ve been waiting for! This is amazing! Wonderful confirmation … right from the horses-mouth!

DELTA:

Green light from the World Bank is the one who provided the 10 Million to reconstruct the bank in Iraq … the one that came up with the idea … the green-light from the World Bank … banking system in Iraq … the CBI … they control all of that.

Some people are getting confused because we have the deletion of the 3 zeros.

The currency that they reprinted (250 up to the 250,000) has the most security [features] in them.

The first thing they are going to do is increase the value of the IQD … and gradually introduce the lower denoms.

We believe that everything is done.

3-4-2015   Intel Guru TerryK   HERE IS WHAT I WAS TOLD TODAY...4 SOURCES.  1. WE ARE TO SEE THE RV THIS WEEK...NO DOUBTS...
MAYBE...(2) AM WED MORNING...I DOUBT THAT ONE...BUT HAS LEGS.  2. MOST LIKE THURSDAY NO LATER.   RATE BEING TOLD IS 3.90.  THE HOLD UP WAS...CBI WANTED SUCKER RATE.  IRAQ GOV SAID NO WE HAVE TO MANY COMMITMENTS WE NEED 3.90.  IT WAS AGREED TODAY.   3.  IRAQ WILL COME OUT AT 3.90 AND HOLD FOR A FEW DAYS TO A WEEK THEN IT WILL CLIMB PAST 8.00 NO MORE THAN 9.79.   IT WILL HOLD FOR MAYBE A WEEK OR TWO THEN DROP TO WHATEVER RATE KUWAIT IS AT PLUS .50.   THEY'RE CAMPED OUT AT WF. DON'T GET THERE LATE.

3-4-2015   Intel Guru TerryK    DONG WILL COME OUT AT THE SAME TIME AT 1.09 - 1.39.  WILL STAY STRONG ...MAYBE GO TO FREE FLOAT WILL HOLD FOR 6-8 WEEKS THEN MAY CAP AT OVER 2.00.  4.  ZIM IS DROPPING 6 ZEROS IN THE MORNING [WEDNESDAY]  IF THEY HAVE NOT DONE IT ALREADY AND WILL THEN COME OUT AT .15.   THAT’S FOR THE TRILLION NOTES AND BILLIONS.  THE MILLIONS THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING BUT CAN’T FIND OUT WHAT.  SMALLER BILLS WILL BE LEFT ALONE.  SINCE THEY HAVE LIKE 24 DIFFERENT BILLS I HAVE NOT LEDGEND WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO  IF ANYTHING.  SO NOW YOU HAVE IT...RATES AND DATES AND A LITTLE WHY BEHIND THE PICTURE WHY IT HAS NOT GONE YET. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

3-4-2015   Intel Guru TerryK    DONG WILL COME OUT

End Quote

Call the Vice Squad

You're looking at the wrong end of the horse Luigi!

lol

Let's hope for an orgasm soon..............

Always!

That RV is in here somewhere!   :D

Haystack needle......

• Upvote 1

From another source I just read: 

NO OFFICIAL FROM ANY AGENCY THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANY RATE HAS EVER SUGGESTED A LOW RATE!  PERIOD.  IMF SAID AND APPROVED AND POSTED ON THEIR WEB SITE IN OCT 2010 THEY APPROVED $3.22 CENTS PLUS UP TO 20% FOR INFLATION AND ALL THAT HAS CHANGE FINANCIALLY SINCE THEN...THEY HAVE ALMOST DOUBLED THEIR FINANCIAL RESERVES. AT LEAST 10 TIMES CBI OFFICIALS HAVE TALKED CLOSE TO KUWAIT RATE BUT ABOVE AND THEY ARE AT $3.50 PLUS.  

Any chance of this????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Luigi....aren't these the same "sources that are high" as reported last couple weeks?  TerryK apparently doesn't know the strongest dinar in the region, Kuwait, is only at $3.36 kwd to $1.00 usd today.

Seriously? $9.79. Maybe TerryK I.Q.  9.79 no doubts, maybe.

Dinarmite......no more ReinMan.  Hell (city) hath no fury like that of an angry Mod. Who will give me my daily kick in the groin now??

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 1

More encouraging news...

3-4-15 BGG: On Tuesday the CBI gave the green light for the "delete the zeros project". This is the best news of the dinar decade.  There has not been any news better than that in print.  For the CBI to talk about this publicly, for us investors, it is huge news because the deletion of the 3 zeros project is in some form or fashion a shift in the value of the currency.  It's going to take something to get those notes out of the marketplace.

There's really no reason to take those notes out of the marketplace. This is a huge step forward for the investment and let's hope they move forward quickly & hope they implement it in short order.  I think they will. There is conversation in the guru realm about the $.10 mark. I am not as concerned about the number as I am about the "when" and I think it's not impossible to believe it will start a lot lower.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

from another source...

Yesterda GOI gave the green light...Today CBI gives the green light...Gentlemen...start your engins.

KTFA    Today … the CBI gave the green-light to lift the 3 zeros from the exchange rate. WOW!!!

The article is NOT an opinion piece from an economist. Verified … confirmed … in Arabic articles too!

Seriously … this is a monumental step!!!

DELTA:

This is one of the confirmations indirectly from the CBI. Iraqi TV … articles … the MR moves forward!

This is what we’ve been waiting for! This is amazing! Wonderful confirmation … right from the horses-mouth!

DELTA:

Green light from the World Bank is the one who provided the 10 Million to reconstruct the bank in Iraq … the one that came up with the idea … the green-light from the World Bank … banking system in Iraq … the CBI … they control all of that.

Some people are getting confused because we have the deletion of the 3 zeros.

The currency that they reprinted (250 up to the 250,000) has the most security [features] in them.

The first thing they are going to do is increase the value of the IQD … and gradually introduce the lower denoms.

We believe that everything is done.

3-4-2015   Intel Guru TerryK   HERE IS WHAT I WAS TOLD TODAY...4 SOURCES.  1. WE ARE TO SEE THE RV THIS WEEK...NO DOUBTS...

MAYBE...(2) AM WED MORNING...I DOUBT THAT ONE...BUT HAS LEGS.  2. MOST LIKE THURSDAY NO LATER.   RATE BEING TOLD IS 3.90.  THE HOLD UP WAS...CBI WANTED SUCKER RATE.  IRAQ GOV SAID NO WE HAVE TO MANY COMMITMENTS WE NEED 3.90.  IT WAS AGREED TODAY.   3.  IRAQ WILL COME OUT AT 3.90 AND HOLD FOR A FEW DAYS TO A WEEK THEN IT WILL CLIMB PAST 8.00 NO MORE THAN 9.79.   IT WILL HOLD FOR MAYBE A WEEK OR TWO THEN DROP TO WHATEVER RATE KUWAIT IS AT PLUS .50.   THEY'RE CAMPED OUT AT WF. DON'T GET THERE LATE.

3-4-2015   Intel Guru TerryK    DONG WILL COME OUT AT THE SAME TIME AT 1.09 - 1.39.  WILL STAY STRONG ...MAYBE GO TO FREE FLOAT WILL HOLD FOR 6-8 WEEKS THEN MAY CAP AT OVER 2.00.  4.  ZIM IS DROPPING 6 ZEROS IN THE MORNING [WEDNESDAY]  IF THEY HAVE NOT DONE IT ALREADY AND WILL THEN COME OUT AT .15.   THAT’S FOR THE TRILLION NOTES AND BILLIONS.  THE MILLIONS THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING BUT CAN’T FIND OUT WHAT.  SMALLER BILLS WILL BE LEFT ALONE.  SINCE THEY HAVE LIKE 24 DIFFERENT BILLS I HAVE NOT LEDGEND WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO  IF ANYTHING.  SO NOW YOU HAVE IT...RATES AND DATES AND A LITTLE WHY BEHIND THE PICTURE WHY IT HAS NOT GONE YET. 

I'm thinking more like from the horses ass....

Ya know..where ALL your rumors seem to come from.

Luigi....aren't these the same "sources that are high" as reported last couple weeks?  TerryK apparently doesn't know the strongest dinar in the region, Kuwait, is only at $3.36 kwd to $1.00 usd today.

Seriously? $9.79. Maybe TerryK I.Q.  9.79 no doubts, maybe.

Dinarmite......no more ReinMan.  Hell (city) hath no fury like that of an angry Mod. Who will give me my daily kick in the groin now??

Yep I knew he was treading on thin ice but he was like the energizer bunny, he kept going and going and going....

It's funny now that he is gone Luigi has stepped it up bringing more trash to the table.

• Upvote 1