Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

wow! wow! wow!

wshflthnkn

Snow, I've seen you point out the number of members/guests reading a couple times. What are you up to, girl?

For me..it shows that this is the site that most come to for the real information

I have found that when there are a ton of "guests" reading a thread.... funny thing is within a few hours the exact info is posted "on other sites" as intel...or posted as theri "own" when it is really be found and posted by our members

I find it soooo funny.

We are at the best site when it comes to the Iraqi Dinar...and each time I post that...it seems to make it more true

• Upvote 7

Coincidentally this ties into the ISX coming back online on Jan. 7 hmmmmmm new rate by then perhaps?

I have been here a long time just like you Easy and you never get excited about much... Do you have a good feeling about this? Something we need to talk about?? :)

• Upvote 1

For me..it shows that this is the site that most come to for the real information

I have found that when there are a ton of "guests" reading a thread.... funny thing is within a few hours the exact info is posted "on other sites" as intel...or posted as theri "own" when it is really be found and posted by our members

I find it soooo funny.

We are at the best site when it comes to the Iraqi Dinar...and each time I post that...it seems to make it more true

Welcome to the Lion's Den!!!

Pussycats enter at your own risk

ROAR (Ubertino lip sinks Katie Perry)

• Upvote 1

I find it soooo funny.

I ought to submit your response to Recaps ;)

• Upvote 1

"Renovations".....interesting choice of words....of Iraqi payment systems by the CBI.....even more interesting....and then....reaching outwards to January 11th.....sounds like we are looking more towards the mid aspect of the month...

You probably remember this. Dow is over 18 right now

https://m.facebook.com/ProphetKimClement/posts/701568946522666

...for anyone who's interested, I've been working on getting group rates for lobotomies. I've spoken with a couple brain surgeons down here and so long as you mention my name, either of them will give you 20% off. I figure, we could all go in for it at the same time, and then when we're in post-op we won't even recognize each other.

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."  -- author unknown

freedomwish, I'll find your JD or whatever and show up with my Tanqueray!

• Upvote 2

"12/28/2014 Guest Guru SnowGlobe7 I JUST RECEIVED CONFIRMATION FROM SEVENTEEN 3-LETTER AGENCIES THAT THE 747 IS LANDING IN BAGHDAD AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT! IT'S GUARANTEED! THE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION AND NOTHING COULD STOP IT NOW! NOTHING! NOTHING AT ALL! TREAT AS RUMOR."

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 3

"12/28/2014 Guest Guru SnowGlobe7 I JUST RECEIVED CONFIRMATION FROM SEVENTEEN 3-LETTER AGENCIES THAT THE 747 IS LANDING IN BAGHDAD AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT! IT'S GUARANTEED! THE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION AND NOTHING COULD STOP IT NOW! NOTHING! NOTHING AT ALL! TREAT AS RUMOR."

BWWWAAAHAHAHAHAH

I am Guru....hear me meow!!!

04-cp3-cat-The-fortune-teller.jpg

• Upvote 3

I find it soooo funny.

I only sign in when I want to post something, guess I'm weird.  :P

Just So U Know ... 

Klepto The Clown Also Shoplifts Things Off Of The Other Sites And Brings It Back To DV ! :o

a.aaa-Funny-clown.jpg

But For The Record - They Have Really Super Crappy Furniture

And I End Up Having To Leave Waaaay More Than I Take ! ;)

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 4