Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

wow! wow! wow!

wshflthnkn

The last trading session of 2014 Monday, 29.12.2014 and the first trading session of 2015 Sunday, 11/01/2015
12/28/2014 06:08

Further to Bektaibna No. 2196 on 12.15.2014

According to the Central Bank of Iraq No. 1610/23 on 12/21/2014 included: direct bank branches not to send and receive electronic instruments to two (7-8) / 2015/1 on the occasion of renovation Iraqi payments system by the Central Bank of Iraq.

Board of Governors decided to be the first trading session of the new year on Sunday, 11/01/2015

https://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&ie=UTF-8&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.isx-iq.net%2Fisxportal%2Fportal%2FstoryDetails.html%3FstoryId%3D2293%26type%3D2

Edited by TexasGranny
added link to article and moved to News
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

"Renovations".....interesting choice of words....of Iraqi payment systems by the CBI.....even more interesting....and then....reaching outwards to January 11th.....sounds like we are looking more towards the mid aspect of the month...

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

That's great, but more importantly- how the heck do you get your avatar to do that???

That's great, but more importantly- how the heck do you get your avatar to do that???

Its just a GIF. It's the closest thing that i could find that's like this investment. I have been in this way too long. I feel like im just running in circles. A square is close enough. lol 

This site has a lot of restrictions, (file size) I had some problems initially to get it to work.

Tequila anyone?

Ill have mine as a margarita!!!

Edited by deniscanada
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Reminds me of Yota's avatar...

Btw, for anyone who's interested, I've been working on getting group rates for lobotomies. I've spoken with a couple brain surgeons down here and so long as you mention my name, either of them will give you 20% off. I figure, we could all go in for it at the same time, and then when we're in post-op we won't even recognize each other.

Won't that be a hoot?

Who's with me?

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 1

Its just a GIF. It's the closest thing that i could find that's like this investment. I have been in this way too long. I feel like im just running in circles. A square is close enough. lol 

This site has a lot of restrictions, (file size) I had some problems initially to get it to work.

Ill have mine as a margarita!!!

salt on the rocks or frozen?
  • Upvote 1

Reminds me of Yota's avatar...

Btw, for anyone who's interested, I've been working on getting group rates for lobotomies. I've spoken with a couple brain surgeons down here and so long as you mention my name, either of them will give you 20% off. I figure, we could all go in for it at the same time, and then when we're in post-op we won't even recognize each other.

Won't that be a hoot?

Who's with me?

I wouldn't recognize you if I walked past you on the street now ..... No need for a labotomay lol

• Upvote 4

"Renovations".....interesting choice of words....of Iraqi payment systems by the CBI.....even more interesting....and then....reaching outwards to January 11th.....sounds like we are looking more towards the mid aspect of the month...

Coincidentally this ties into the ISX coming back online on Jan. 7 hmmmmmm new rate by then perhaps?

Very interesting...January 7th to January 14th.