Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament : New Oil and Gas Law

Nadita

Parliamentary Energy: a new law for oil and gas

19/10/2014 12:27

BAGHDAD / obelisk: Committee announced that the parliamentary oil and energy, it seeks to prepare for the drafting of a new law for oil and gas have the consent of all the political blocs to end the outstanding differences between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government about the oil .

The committee member said Kawa Mohammed told vassal "obelisk" that "previous problems between the center and the region should be resolved in accordance with the preparation of a new law for oil and gas," he said, adding that "the committee is trying to formulate a new law has the consent of all the political blocs to be passed and voted on during the parliamentary session. Current ".

He explained that "the new law of oil and gas will depend on the previous versions, which were rejected by the political blocs and make some amendments to the clauses and provisions that were touchstones otherwise the political blocs to this law."

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/40064/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-%D9%88%D8%A7

• Upvote 11

I can't believe this. This is History in the making, IF, this is true...... WOW.

Man I hope this is true.........

This is HCL, (Hydro Carbon Law). Kurds & Clowns agreeing on laws. Ohhhh I hope so.....

Iraq could become a part of the Globe, it would be Great for the Iraqi people & for me.....Yepper & HeeHaww.

How do spell Dinar???  KaaChing, KaaChing, KaaChing........

• Upvote 3

"the committee is trying to formulate a new law has the consent of all the political blocs to be passed and voted on during the parliamentary session. Current ".

It's Not The New HCL Law Yet - But The Parliamentary Committee Assigned To It Is Working On It ! ;)

Thx For The Post Nadita ! :partyhat:

B)B)B)

• Upvote 5

It's Not The New HCL Law Yet - But The Parliamentary Committee Assigned To It Is Working On It ! ;)

Thx For The Post Nadita ! :partyhat:

B) B) B)

Thuzz :)

I understand they haven't approved it yet and they are working on the modification of HCL. Iraq is not always disclosing what they are doing publicly so we only can feel and guess what they are doing.  My assessment might be wrong but for what I have read and just gut feeling which can be way off in the left field :)  I think Iraq is about to emerge internationally or I should say globally.  Now they have a complete GOI with Finance Minister being a Kurd.  I believe and this is my opinion only that in fact GOI and KRG have agreed upon HCL and they are modifying it with the new terms negotiated.  Once it's written and submitted, it will be a go and budget will be open whether with a new rate or same rate, still to be known.  Money then can be dispersed.  I don't know how to run a country but I know how to run a house and business :)  If I don't have money to pay the bills, I am basically toasted.  Iraq can go for the last few years without budget being approved is beyond me.  They have been running on money or paper?? I wish I have what they have lol can run a country wiithout a budget.  ISX is closed from 19th - 23rd to integrate their system with Nasdaq. Hmmmm how can you be in Nasdaq if you don't have internationally traded currency..? my guess is that they can announce the dinar to be internationally traded with same rate, then the market will drive the rate base on demand. With the rumor of ISIS wiping their banks in Mosul??? with billions of dinar or dollar..? they might be a bit skeptical of raising the value yet till they know the fate of those billions.  There are still many unknown pieces that can come and throw the ball of the center but Iraq definitely has gone far and beyond in the last six months than what we have seen for several years.  

So, we have a complete GOI and fully funciton (hopefully), Kurds are participating in GOI,  HCL is being rewritten and modified, ISX is being integrated to Nasdaq (I thought with all the new technology, the old system could have run while the new system being worked on and then merging the old and new system.. then wait for the button to push) but they decided to close it, I wonder why.. it might be just me with my simple mind thinking :) budget is being revised and hopefully presented soon and voted upon.  We still don't know if we will have the rv after all these things being done.  Dinar is such a speculative investment that now I liken us watching the ball on roulette going around and around and we don't know where it's going to land and hopefully not at zero :) only time will tell... we are definitely witnessing the dawning of new Iraq with its new breed of leaders,  A war torn country that will emerge to display the resilience of its people in weathering dictatorship, war, terrorism and emerge as the strongest country in Iraq and a prototype of democracy that can be an example in middle east.  It's like butterfly coming out of the caccoon, pumping the fluid to its wings.. it's about done and waiting for the wings to dry before it flies.. we just hope it flies with a rate that will make Iraqi people happy and so are we

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 12

I dont know how to connect the HCL directly to the value of the dinar. They have been pumping and shipping, though very ineficiently for 10 years. One exception is that if it freely allows the KRG full control of its resources. The oil they can ship through Turkey is a bonus but they need to be rewarded somehow for improving it.

The Kurds still have expectations of independence they will gradually develop an income stream of their own.

"""""". The committee member said Kawa Mohammed told vassal "obelisk" that "previous problems between the center and the region should be resolved in accordance with the preparation of a new law for oil and gas," he said, adding that "the committee is trying to formulate a new law has the consent of all the political blocs to be passed and voted on during the parliamentary session. Current ". """""

They are saying it will be rewritten AND voted on by Parliment.... "Current" !!!!! This just sounds unreal after all the screwing around Malarkie did!!! :)

I dont know how to connect the HCL directly to the value of the dinar. They have been pumping and shipping, though very ineficiently for 10 years. One exception is that if it freely allows the KRG full control of its resources. The oil they can ship through Turkey is a bonus but they need to be rewarded somehow for improving it.

The Kurds still have expectations of independence they will gradually develop an income stream of their own.

Who gives a rats arse? Thats way on down the line. Let's just focus on today's events which are HUGE!!!!

• Upvote 3

Thanks Nadita....I'm right there with your thinking on the logical aspect of events. The part where you stated Iraq doesn't like to show their hand is defiantly a safe statement. They'd be hard to read on the ''5-Card Stud'' table. There was an article that stated one main reason Iraq stalled in Maliki's second term was directly and indirectly related to Maliki.  There were laws not passed simply for the reason of not wanting Maliki to have any credit in the development of Iraq. With that being said, I believe there's been progress made behind closed doors that dwarfs any and everything that we've witness on the surface. The bounds and leaps since Abadi took the reins is the difference in night and day. To future my opinion, with this and $1.25 you can get a small coffee at Macky D's, I think everything has been hashed out and they have only to go through the formalities.....JMHO   

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1