Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

wow ! something might just hit

jeepguy

hello  every one ,,,,  I posted  the  deal on maliki  and  the votes ,  and  how  I heard it might  go ,  a  month  to  get  the parliament in ,  and  2  too get maliki  out  {   thank s   too every one   who  put  into the  post   ,  I hope  those  guys  do get seated ----> p d q }  now  I have  learn-ed   :lol:  of  another  deal ,,,  this is what  I think  ,  from  the news I heard  { first  to the field ,   o.k.   the  insurgents took the oil producing station ,  which  was shut down  , from producing oil  and or gas , <------ this  part is very interesting to me , the  wording is that  this particular site ,  was used to supply inside Iraq supplies only  not  export , }  now  what they say is that   the struggle for gas is starting to get  bad , very long lines  at gas stations , no gas to be had,  Iraq is  almost at the point of needing  to import gas <------- this part  is also  a big  kick ,  they import gas , at  one of the most  fluid place where oil is at ,  this  also is  in line  to rise  gas prices in the area of Iraq ,  gas prices going up ,  the average Iraqi  will not be able  to handle  the purchase of  gas  ,  and  carry  enough   u.s. dollars   too keep  up  with this  deal,  {  yeah  I  remember    :bananacamel:  camels }   but  not  every one  in the  populated areas  have  room for these  hybrid  autos   :P  .....   so  back to the  u.s. dollars  and  high  gas  prices ,,,,  Iraqi folks  still have  the dinar in the plastic form,  although  still worthless  in dinar  exchanges ,,   this  new  event  in my opinion  will be  the tilt  in the playing  field  for the dinar  against  the  dollar ,  they  will have  one  heck  of  a need  to raise  the value of the dinar  to help  fight  this new  problem ,  they can`t  have enough  gas , food  and  money ,,,,,  one or  other  will disappear  very fast ,  they will need that  dinar  to be  up in value  so  this will be  a  new  deal to look for ,,,as  to  what  range  is still a dark mystery ,  up too .25 cents per  ???  not  sure .... but  I sure hope  it  gets above  zero factor ,  if any thing  too help  these guys out most with the onslaught  of  new problems !    and  to  help in our  deal     :peace:   this is  all just  my thinking  only -------- but  I will keep an eye out  for the next  couple of weeks  to  see how  the gas holds them  hostage ,,,  raise that  dinar  boys ------  thanks  for  letting  me  put  out  a rumor

this  above  post  it is kind of  rumor  and opinion   the rumor  was a news report on the oil station  

• Upvote 11

I can only see one problem with that, when you have any kind of civil unrest, terrorism or war in a country ....... the currency does not rise just to meet the peoples needs, it plummets.

the value of a currency is based on what the open market (the rest of the world) think its worth, not their central bank.

The CBI could say tomorrow the dinar is to be floated at $3 per dinar and I could guarantee you it would fall to about $0.00000001 within 10 mins.

you need stability to hold a strong currency, until we see that we will not see an RV imo.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Brother,i love your enthusiasm but there won't be a rv anytime soon if ever.they waited too long and tried to be greedy and it cost them big time.Kurdistan will more than likely become its own country and what would Iraq do with all that currency with Kurdish on it.they would have to trash it and start completely over.please don't hold your breath on an rv.ain't gonna happen.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

There is nothing wrong with thinking out loud. Forums can be good sounding board for your thoughts.

tks

Nobody said there was anything wrong with voicing your opinion. We're not having a go at jeepguy, merely voicing our opinions on his, that's how discussions start.

Jeepguy is a respected member here on DV.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

thanks  machine  I  see your   point ,   it  is  a good one  for sure ,  the  unrest  is  a hand full  to say the least ,   the  whole  maliki ,  trying to  keep some sort of  handle on Iraq ,  the  elections , the  budget ,   can  only  guess  what   will happen  that is  for  sure   good  to  see  ya  stealth warrior   and denis canada     your welcome  genx4me

• Upvote 2

I think it is a good sign for an eventual good outcome that it is even holding where it's at, I really thought it would have already drastically plummeted with everything going on so I am still optimistic and praying for good to prevail in all facets for the Iraqis... btw hello Jeep, Machine and everybody!

• Upvote 3

Stop with the hype titles.

You're one step away from WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!

Which I really hate.

Machine is right, dinar could plummet if left to float.

Keyword FLOAT.

Until the GOI gets together, nothing is happening.

You can't have a major monetary transition without a stable, much less SEATED government!!

If the dinar plummets I'm buying more. I should be able to get a brick for $10 right?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Ya the only way the dinar could plumet is if they float it now

Or if the export of oil is slowed or stopped and they have to use the reserves to balance out a trade deficit

As long as they have the trade surplus and the dinar is pegged and backed by reserves

The dinar is safe at its currency exchange ratej

• Upvote 2

Brother,i love your enthusiasm but there won't be a rv anytime soon if ever.they waited too long and tried to be greedy and it cost them big time.Kurdistan will more than likely become its own country and what would Iraq do with all that currency with Kurdish on it.they would have to trash it and start completely over.please don't hold your breath on an rv.ain't gonna happen.

Stealth, I think that you nailed it correctly. They just sat there with their thumbs up their butts and blew it for themselves as well as for our little dreams.

Ya the only way the dinar could plumet is if they float it now

Or if the export of oil is slowed or stopped and they have to use the reserves to balance out a trade deficit

As long as they have the trade surplus and the dinar is pegged and backed by reserves

The dinar is safe at its currency exchange ratej

Unfortunately, the last thing that country is concerned about is exporting oil or doing any kind of business. Those people are just trying to stay alive and surviving these terrorist attacks.

• Upvote 1

Well the Kurds are having secret meetings with the terrorists and making deals

Leaving roads open for the terrorists into turkey I guess for supply routes

At least that's what the article yota posted said last night

Post number 31

158 visit Source revealed, on Tuesday, about a secret agreement signed in Erbil between Kurdish leaders and the organization "Daash" in the presence of members of the Baath Party

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/180310-kurdistan-announces-the-completion-of-linking-the-kirkuk-fields-to-the-pipeline-kurdish/page-2#ixzz35eoOf0Rv

I think it is a good sign for an eventual good outcome that it is even holding where it's at, I really thought it would have already drastically plummeted with everything going on so I am still optimistic and praying for good to prevail in all facets for the Iraqis... btw hello Jeep, Machine and everybody!

BAMAGIRL IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

In kuwait their oil fields were burning, chaos was going on, yet they reinstated their currency in the midst of all that.  Folks get out of your western mentality.  The middle east operate alot different . Turki wants parliament seated until that occurs they wont raise the value. July 1 is a date to watch for.that is the first parliament session.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 7

Oh a revalued currency would just kill the terrorist movement

All the sudden the Iraqis are rich and the terrorists are getting nothing

It's no wonder why the cbi has not been putting out enough currency in certain regions of Iraq

They knew this was coming

• Upvote 1