Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored TerryK talked to UST...all is good.

Luigi1

Now that TK has talked to US treasury, I feel a lot better.    NOT!  I can't believe he is still clowning (no offense to our dear thug)  around with this.   Between him, Okie, and Tony they fill the forums with garbage.   But, luckily there is the news section.  Every now and then it's nice to go to rumors for entertainment.   Problem is, it's the same guys, with the same stories.    

Lol Uncirculd... I must be tired because at first I read that as... "they fill the furums with garage"...

I immediately visualized all the smoke and the big old blue couch.

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 2

A BBC Trending investigation has found that one of the biggest trends on Twitter in the US - #wearethepeople - involves claims about the Iraqi dinar which the International Monetary Fund has called "completely fraudulent".

The hashtag #wearethepeople looks huge. Since it took off on 26 January, there have been more than four million tweets. At first glance, those using the hashtag appear to be making an anti-banking, anti-establishment argument - similar to the Occupy movement. "The bankers do not want us picking on them. Then be ethical! #wearethepeople," for example.

But many of the tweets use terminology which is unintelligible to the outside observer. "Release the RV", they say, "release the Global Currency Reset". This might sound like financial jargon - but these are not economic terms recognised by economists. One of the biggest accounts pushing the hashtag - @THE_TNT_TEAM - has more than 250,000 followers. But tests run on the account suggest that between 65% and 80% of the followers are fake - meaning the scale of the trend is far smaller than the number of tweets would suggest. That said, those who are real followers are heavily engaged. Statistics from the group's chat forum show as many as 25,000 people logging in per day.

So what's it all about? "TNT Tony" - as the man behind this calls himself - encourages Americans to invest in the Iraqi dinar. He says the currency will be revalued imminently, making anyone who buys dinars rich overnight. TNT Tony hosts regular conference calls in which he updates his followers on the latest news on the dinar. Over the past few weeks, he has upped the ante, saying that a secret deal has been struck on the revaluation, and that this preferential rate is available only to the "elites". In short, he claims there is a giant global currency conspiracy.

Continue reading the main story Find out more
_73002068_304by171jpg.jpg
  • Hear the full story of the Iraqi dinar conspiracy on BBC Trending on BBC World Service at 11:30 GMT on Saturday

The International Monetary Fund told BBC Trending that the claims being made are "completely fraudulent". Top economists that we have spoken to from Harvard University to the London School of Economics have dismissed the ideas being promoted as "complete hokum" and "dangerous". The dinar has been stable since 2010, and - say economists - if is revalued then it is more likely to go down against the dollar than up. TNT Tony declined to answer questions for this report.

Dinars are not available for sale at high street banks in the US, so the purchase of dinars takes place via a "dinar dealer" who takes a large commission - about 20%. As long as there is no connection - and no kick-backs - between the "dinar dealers" and those encouraging people to buy them, then this is all 100% legal. In TNT Tony's case, there is nothing we have seen that would suggest he operating outside the law.

TNT Tony is just one of a number of people who host online forums in which they offer "expert" advice and the latest "intelligence" on the dinar to anyone interested in investing. There is a long history of this in the US - dating back to soon after the invasion of Iraq in 2003. BBC Trending has been in contact with a number of Americans who have invested in dinars - some are hoping for a return of almost 1000 times their initial investment.

"It sucks you in," says Marcus Curtis who spent more than $3,000 (£1800) on Iraqi dinars in 2010 and encouraged his friends and family to do the same. "I spent two years of my life in the forums talking to people and learning all this stuff that wasn't true." He is now one of a handful of people who research, blog and campaign - often with considerable zeal - against those promoting the dinar. He describes some of the characteristics of the forums as "cult-like". There are examples of marriages breaking up and people losing their homes after spending money on dinars they cannot afford, he says. The hashtag #wearethepeople is still going strong, thanks to its fake - but also some very real

You mean TNT tony got 80% fake screen names on his web site

Talking to himself

Patting himself on the back

Calling rvs and agreeing with himself ?

That sounds like the lop tank

They make it seem like all kinds of people are following them and what they say is the truth

And if you argue the screen names attack you

It looks like your just some trouble maker and all kinds of different people are against you and no one likes you

But it's just one kook

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dontlop, you have a strange fixation on what you call 'lop' tank and those who post there.

You are a child, a troll and amazingly, your kind of behavior is tolerated, whilst anyone

mentioning the word "lop" or "rd" causes complaints. you make no sense in most of your posts,

you ramble and mock and get personal with posters. I guess you pat yourself on the back for how proud you are

of treating others as if they are stupid. Look in the mirror and learn to treat people with respect, you just may

get respect in return, otherwise so far you are making a fool of yourself. The 'lop' folks and their silly tank

that everyone appears to enjoy abusing like school children, is actually a place where people can learn.

Posters such as yourself makes trying to follow ANY of their threads impossible. give it a break, it is tiring. grow up

and stop the trolling.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

TerryK talks to himself in the mirror, that's HIS intel. Chances the UST shared their plan with TK are the same as Obama planning to rescind his health care plan. No chance in he!!. Funny that he still has a following since his daily posts constitute " I just had deep intel from xxxxxxx and they assured me that xxxxx is going to be our day". Same for three years. Thankfully there are folks at DV, with heads screwed on right, that provide real news.

Dontlop, you have a strange fixation on what you call 'lop' tank and those who post there.

You are a child, a troll and amazingly, your kind of behavior is tolerated, whilst anyone

mentioning the word "lop" or "rd" causes complaints. you make no sense in most of your posts,

you ramble and mock and get personal with posters. I guess you pat yourself on the back for how proud you are

of treating others as if they are stupid. Look in the mirror and learn to treat people with respect, you just may

get respect in return, otherwise so far you are making a fool of yourself. The 'lop' folks and their silly tank

that everyone appears to enjoy abusing like school children, is actually a place where people can learn.

Posters such as yourself makes trying to follow ANY of their threads impossible. give it a break, it is tiring. grow up

and stop the trolling.

Hey Mr. Jim.  I find it a little odd that you attack don't Dontlop after a post that is obviously absolutely correct.  So my reason for posting to you is for my own understanding.  About a week ago I ventured into the Lobster tank just to see what it was about.  And yes, I learned quite a bit there also and about both sides of this investment.  There is one thread there that is 80+ pages and another one that is I believe 20 pages and I don't think I ever saw one post of yours there.  Can I ask how come?  And FYI, I have attacked a few people on this site for spouting off complete stupidness about money policies that never did and never were going to come to fruition.  And I'm just a dumb construction worker.  I don't even know about money and that's why I looked for someone like Adam to guide and help me.  Anyway, enough of that.  When I mouthed off I got banned for a week the first time (it was worth it), and the second time...................well never mind.  So, if you get away with this consider yourself lucky.  And personally I have learned quite a bit from dontlop and from keep (lobster tank) too.  When I first saw your post I thought you were a newby but you have 700+ posts.  But I've never seen you before.  Is it possible we just hang out in different areas of this site?  I'm sorry for rambling so long.  The short version is - go to first sentence.  Remember, JK  Just Kurious   hahaha

And later that same morning-5 min later

I thought of a new question.  And it's a legit question.

Are you a follower of tnt tony and or terry k?

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 1

OMG!!! sooooo much crap going on in here!!! are there really that many stupid meatheads that really think this  going to happen soon? It would really be nice to have someone come in here and have some truth to share instead of a bucket of sh*t to spread...GET REAL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am not saying that all in here are brain dead..just the majority of them..as they make all kinds of calls on how we should get ready..then..nothing..those are the ones that really needs to get real and stop all the heads up BS. If they can't back up what they say, then don't say anything.