Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Revaluation happening around the 2nd passover time?

tsr

I barely believe in God, I think more that the spirits and energy of my ancestors help more.

Some people call this force "Guardian Angel."

not to put too fine a point on it...but as food for thought you might want to ponder the following:

Hebrews 11:6

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of themthat diligently seek him.
  • Upvote 2

God wasn't there when I needed him.

"You can't explain that."

no but a lot of people feel the same way only to discover later that in fact HE WAS.....

the oldest book in the Bible Job expressed the same thought

Job 31:35,37

Oh, that I had one to hear me!

Here is my mark.

Oh, that the Almighty would answer me,

That my Prosecutor had written a book!

I would declare to Him the number of my steps;

Like a prince I would approach Him.

.....UNTIL GOD gave Job something to think about....

Job 38:1-4

Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said:

“Who is this who darkens counsel

By words without knowledge?

Now prepare yourself like a man;

I will question you, and you shall answer Me.

“Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?

Tell Me, if you have understanding.

again just food for thought mind you....some years ago as prof of English the Dept Head an avowed atheist ordered the Bible for inclusion in a World Literature course...as a believer I was more than curious and asked him why ?? "because the "language" of the book of Job impresses me deeply." was his answer....he LOVED the poetic flow of the book....

in my own 6+ decades I have come to discover like the writer of "Footprints" that at what I thought were my most desolate hours...GOD was there all along...but I only saw it in hindsight....

may you some day come to the same revelation ReinMan

• Upvote 2

What happened in your life that caused you so much trouble, that when you needed God you thought that He was not there?

Good thoughts Eagle Eye.  Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Reinman.... God WAS there. You just didn't seek Him. If God has taken to it, God will get you through it. May His guidance see you through your troubles. Trust in Him. I know because I have been there, too. 

• Upvote 1

For 66 years I have faced many different troubles and I can truthfully say that I would rather have the Lord on my side then not. Divorce, bankruptcy, cancer, diabetes, heart surgery, you name it, Id rather have Jesus to guide me through it all...............

Can you imagine how many people who are praying for you every day?

God is our daddy, and sometimes we presume to know what we want and need,

but our loving daddy sees things through a much bigger perspective. Like us sometimes

what our children want isn't the best for them, so we don't give it to them. It's not

that we aren't there or don't love them. It's because we love them. Still at such times

our children would say, "you don't care,". "You don't love me". Still we supply there

needs knowing that in time they will understand. This is how it is with our Holy Father.

• Upvote 2

ReinMan

Then just let your "Guardian Angel" spirits and life force be your guide. You have to listen to them. You may not believe in "God" such as we do but,....that doesn't mean you don't have faith or belief. There are Angels all around us. Ask for their hands.

Peace, Blessings and Love

ReinMan

Then just let your "Guardian Angel" spirits and life force be your guide. You have to listen to them. You may not believe in "God" such as we do but,....that doesn't mean you don't have faith or belief. There are Angels all around us. Ask for their hands.

Peace, Blessings and Love

Mary, there are both good and evil angels and spirits.  How does one determine which one to extend our hand to receive?  If one chooses the wrong spirit being then life takes a turn toward evil.  If one chooses the good then life advances toward the good. How do you make that choice?

You guys need to experiment with the power of prayer, imagination of where you would like your life direction to go to the minute detail, send it up in prayer and see what happens! I have done this many times before in my life. Recently I asked for Luck in games of chance and a week later not thinking about it. I purchased two scratch off tickets 1-$5 and 1-$1 I won $510 . My point is, that God is with us and what we ask for we get only if we give it to him and believe he will take care of us. Faith, confidence in our dreams and love of God, everything is connected through love. Peace to you Brothers and Sisters

Hummm? Roll the dice with God?!

Nelg, it's not that way, for instance, a very real story..... Easter Sunday 10:15pm my sons went down the road 4 1/2 miles from my house to use a lo al business's wifi. They got there and started downloading apps and games. I was at home and I had an overwhelming urgency to cry out the the Lord for the protection of my family and me so I did. As soon as I finished my prayer my 22 year old called me from that businesses phone and told me that they were just robbed at gun point but no one was hurt just their phone and iPod and his wallet with nothing but his drivers license in it was taking. I had to call someone to bring me there. When I got there the police told me they apprehended all 4 suspects and found all my son's belongings on them. God answered my prayers. Not coincidence at all divine intervention yes!

• Upvote 1

Nelg, it's not that way, for instance, a very real story..... Easter Sunday 10:15pm my sons went down the road 4 1/2 miles from my house to use a lo al business's wifi. They got there and started downloading apps and games. I was at home and I had an overwhelming urgency to cry out the the Lord for the protection of my family and me so I did. As soon as I finished my prayer my 22 year old called me from that businesses phone and told me that they were just robbed at gun point but no one was hurt just their phone and iPod and his wallet with nothing but his drivers license in it was taking. I had to call someone to bring me there. When I got there the police told me they apprehended all 4 suspects and found all my son's belongings on them. God answered my prayers. Not coincidence at all divine intervention yes!

The two situations are not the same.  One is a matter of gambling and luck.  The other is a genuine and immediate need for assistance.  Possible God did intervene in the situation with your son.  The gambling / chance . . . I don't believe so.  

I do have a question which as always pledged me.  If got answers prayers when there is physical need, a.k.a. protection from harm, accidents, surgeries, etc., then why does He not respond to others who pray for that protection and never receive it?  

Just a question for your consideration.  

I am thrilled that God did respond to your sons need. I do not question whether God answers prayers, it is our USE of prayer that concerns me.  

NELG I understand where you are coming from but the doubt that you have about the gambling is the doubt I have had for most of my life. I put everything in Gods hands. He fills up my heart and I have no more room for doubt. I believe so I shall receive. I don't know the answer to the other questions either, or maybe I do? It's my personal experience that I had bad things happen to me until I excepted God back into my heart and he protects me and gives me what I need when I needed it. Some people call that Faith.

I'm being genuinely sincere in asking..... how do you know He wasn't.... how do you know that?

I ask only in that there are an infinite number of variables in any given situation, each of them leading to paths with infinite variables, .... And while you may have ended up on a path (in a place) that did not "feel" as if it were in your best interest or where you wanted to be... Given you don't know the end game, until you hit the end....  how do you know that that path the result , whatever happened, is not in fact, the most supportive of your well-being and what you are here to do?

Sometimes we get so caught up in fighting where we are... where we ended up..... we forgot to look around and figure out why we are there, ... and what about being there is exactly where we need to be.... (otherwise, we'd be some place else) 

Clearly I don't know what you lost, yet I don't know what opportunities were created by where you ended up, to find even deeper, greater, clearer, or more, than where you were.... ?

I don't know what you're up to on this planet, but I do know that more you are able to get and be clear about that, the more likely you are to see G-d .....the presence of Divinity in every unfolding moment of your world....

Actually that's  kind of how its wired up, and one of the great mysteries of life...

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 1

Umbertino is still an alter boy but hopes one day to become an usher where he can have a hand in the tithing basket

Never been one ( altar boy). But was a boy-scout. The very young boy scouts here used to be called ( I'm talking eons ago, maybe now that's changed) "lupetti" which means in italian " baby wolves".

Edited by umbertino

Hi Folks:

Greetings to all the posters here.  Please hang in there.  Based on my spiritual inspiration, RV is ready to be implemented any time now.  I will be back before the end of this week for a review.

Blessings

T S Reddy 

Hi Guys:

Greetings.  Based on my spiritual inspiration, RV is completed and signed off.  Manifestation of it thru an announcement is any day now.  Cash Currency Exchange would be completed by mid June and the exchange of "layaway"s or "Reserve"s can take an additional 2 weeks to the end of June.

Please be patient - I will come back to post by next Saturday.  Thanks for your courtesy.

Blessings

T S Reddy

• Upvote 1

Hi Guys:

Greetings.  Based on my spiritual inspiration, RV is completed and signed off.  Manifestation of it thru an announcement is any day now.  Cash Currency Exchange would be completed by mid June and the exchange of "layaway"s or "Reserve"s can take an additional 2 weeks to the end of June.

Please be patient - I will come back to post by next Saturday.  Thanks for your courtesy.

Blessings

T S Reddy

Hello TSR.....I'd like for you to please elaborate ( if so you'd feel inclined, of course) on what you exactly mean when you say " based on my spiritual inspiration,RV is completed and signed off." Sounds so confident on your part..... Grazie in advance.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Never been one ( altar boy). But was a boy-scout. The very young boy scouts here used to be called ( I'm talking eons ago, maybe now that's changed) "lupetti" which means in italian " baby wolves".

not too different from America...where they are known as "cub" scouts or webelos (wolf cubs)

• Upvote 1

Nelg,

ReinMan stated that his guides were his ancestors. Deemed friendly and trustworthy in my book. But I completely understand what you are saying about evil spirits, having encountered some more than a few times. My faith and belief in God always brings me back on path. And I have my guardians to guide me, if I listen.

• Upvote 1