Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is the best piece of Intel ,we have ever had so far?

sheltagar

Quite frankly the factors involve with the release of the rv is far beyond any guru's knowledge or any inside persons connection to intel information. So I am quite tired of being drawn to get your attention headlines that has no substance of clear factual truth. When this currency revalues it will be decisive. I suspect that this is left in the hands of one particular person and until that person gives the clearance the intels that others share provides nothing of certainty. In fact a case could be built that it might have reverse affect. Whats important to me at this point is RV DATE & TIME & PLACE...PERIOD. NOT what someonene's views are but rather the RV DATE!

• Upvote 1

I liked shabs response to a question on a utube when they asked him if they were going to rv

He said something along the lines of

If we were going to rv he could not tell us

So no intel is the best intel

He went on to say it would take propagan......

It would take govt involvement

But nothing in particular pointed at a rv

And as shabbs said

He couldn't tell anyone

They wouldn't have to use propaganda to rd

In creasing oil production is good

• Upvote 1

Quite frankly the factors involve with the release of the rv is far beyond any guru's knowledge or any inside persons connection to intel information. So I am quite tired of being drawn to get your attention headlines that has no substance of clear factual truth. When this currency revalues it will be decisive. I suspect that this is left in the hands of one particular person and until that person gives the clearance the intels that others share provides nothing of certainty. In fact a case could be built that it might have reverse affect. Whats important to me at this point is RV DATE & TIME & PLACE...PERIOD. NOT what someonene's views are but rather the RV DATE!

• Upvote 1

There has never been a single best piece of intel given. Just a whole stinking bunch of REALLY GOOD steps forward in the right direction (some moon walking). Getting our boys outta harms way has been great, removal from Chap 7 good, all the detailed infrastructure and economic rebuilding good. Now an RV at a great rate would be an answer to prayer, and would be the best piece of intel. Gooooo R.V. 

future project of Iraq  document by state dept.  , it shows iraqs intention to return the rate back to what it was before the war ,  MOP feasibility report showing it's feasible for them to support a rate of .86  and the Paris Club agreement proving the US and several other countries opted for a "currency swap" to allow Iraq to  repay their debt .

let see ------->  maliki  is  about  too  be  voted out  ------  the  banking  is  going  international  ------- spainish government gave Iraq  a big  thumbs  up  on  its  security ----   the  q cards  are passed out ------  foreign banking  moving into Iraq ------ Iraqi banking  moving  out side of  Iraq ----------   {  waiting on  the dinar is  now traded at all  foreign currency banking  branches   at  rates  of 1 to 1  }