Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Controversial Prediction : Iraq Is An Investment Opportunity

Nadita

Thanks Nadita..add this..is the about under the video...Published on Jan 19, 2014

Greg McCoach, the president of Amerigold, controversially predicts that Iraq will be an opportunity for investors this year. He also predicts gold hitting $10,000. A must-watch interview!

• Upvote 4

Thanks Nadita..add this..is the about under the video...Published on Jan 19, 2014

Greg McCoach, the president of Amerigold, controversially predicts that Iraq will be an opportunity for investors this year. He also predicts gold hitting $10,000. A must-watch interview!

Thank you, Yota.. you can be the editor :)  

Guess..the dots are connecting and hopefully he is right and we see the RV this year... all roads lead to RV lol

• Upvote 1

Okay, here is my take on this whole thing. Just a couple of weeks ago alqeida (did I spell that right) just encroached Bagdad again in a big way. Now that they seem to be taking over again and blowing up anything in their path, it appears that things are slowing down again. It's like the old saying of one step forward and two steps back. Does anyone agree that this will just delay the RV or RI in the near future? Or am I missing something? I agree that Iraq needs to get their currency to a level were they have more folks with money than in poverty in order to grow their economy. The old dictator (the one found in the hole) had hsi thumb on that contry for many years and pretty much dictated when and if you could eat or sleep. With him gone, someone new moves in to continue the trend. I am not one that likes war and I always do my best to thank any soldier that fought for or freedom. But how does Iraq overcome these constant setbacks going forward. If we send more military back to Bagdad, we wager war again and start the cycle over one more time. Just without any true upside prior to going back to war. America has spent trillions fighting for our country and we do hold a large amount of IDQ with the hopes of cashing in and paying for part of the war. If Adam is reading this, can you share your insite on this situation. My stomach sunk when I saw the bad news on the TV about those insergents going back into Bagdad. Those poor folks need a break or all h*ll is going to break loose and we will be left holding toilet paper in our hands, not IDQ. ANy thoughts from anyone? I have not seen really anything positive for months about this curency or country that makes me believe that RV or RI is just around the corner. Maybe I am way off track. At least I hope I am. We have a lot invested in this so I would like to see it go up as much as anyone else does.

• Upvote 2

Nice post. He reinforces why I did my research to begin with on investing in dinar / Iraq. It is evident that changes are coming with recent activity in the markets so now is a very good time to diversify and buy precious metals as well as foreign currency and not just Iraq's. If the rug gets pulled out from underneath me, Im going to have a magic carpet underneath that to fly away on.

I agree, the country of iraq is a great opportunity.

My problem is that I reallt do not have enough money to invest and after the RV it will cost an arm & a leg to buy into any decent opportunities. :(

I believe there will be a small window of opportunity where you can buy precious metal.  It's not going to go overnight and if it does, with little you have, you can plan and ****** a few and let it ride...  Even with little you have, if you plan wisely.. you will  make big... :)  don't lose heart.. there is always an opportunity to invest :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 1

Awesome video! Thank you so much, Nadia for this find. Not very often that I can say I hadn't seen this one.

Let's hope we see an RV before the shite hits the fan.

I don't feel that gold will get quite that high lol but, in order for it to skyrocket it would probably mean the end of the dollar and in case no one has taken notice we are already head-first off of the high platform  in a full swan-dive into an empty pool.

It's so funny how people have this vision of the U.S. being invincible in every way... I'm sure the Romans felt the same about Rome as did the Babylonians about Babylon as did Russians about Russia... The fiat based currency/petro dollar system was created to fail and that becomes more and more evident with each passing day. The U.S. is crumbling from within because it has become what other nations of their time became... WICKED! We know from all of history (REAL history that is) what happened to those consumed by wickedness. I would say that we have surpassed the definition of the word and therefore will suffer the same fate.

It would be nice to be able to create some good out of all of this and to see an RV of the dinar before things get really bad and maybe by the grace of God we will.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2