Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Weekly Chat

eburt

I would rather Adam come on here once a week and just lay out the facts... be they good, bad, or ugly.... than make stuff up like the gurpoo's... and like someone already stated... nothing real bad is happening... and we are still in a holdin' pattern waitin' to land this RV bird (no... not a reference to Okiesmokietomuch)...just keep on keepin' it real Adam... and thanks to ya'll mod's to for corralling any nonsense!!!  ;) 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

To help supplement the weekly chats, I suggest checking out the Iraqi News site. For those here who don't know about this site, it appears to give a more well rounded view of what's going on in Iraq. For instance, it was recently reported that ALL of Iraq has electrical power available. Now the power companies there are trying to keep it on 24/7. This is good for the banking system there I would think! Not to mention other areas that would benefit from a constant source of electricity. THIS is good news. Just my two cents.

• Upvote 3

Texas Granny lives a couple of counties south of me and she could be busy doing what I've been doing.... cleaning up bush from the ice storm we had in North Texas.  It's a mess here where I live.  Trees and bush down everywhere.  We had no power for 5 days but thankfully we have a generator and that helped ALOT.

• Upvote 1

Forgive me if this is naive...

I have been is this for three years now heard all sorts of bs.

Question. What would motivate iraq to rv ? They have been going along now for YEARS without one. Rich gettin richer poor gettin poorer just like most other countries. Political pockets being lined. Babies being born. WHAT will motivate iraq ( cbi ) to RV ???

arguing of oil profits could go on indefinitely !!!

Bombings there are normal as traffic reports in America.

Killing all infidels.

Same ole same ole. Day after day.

WHAT needs to happen. What can I look for, instead of reading continual streams of bs rumors from a number of dinar sites, in the news that will motivate iraq to rv ?????

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Forgive me if this is naive...

I have been is this for three years now heard all sorts of bs.

Question. What would motivate iraq to rv ? They have been going along now for YEARS without one. Rich gettin richer poor gettin poorer just like most other countries. Political pockets being lined. Babies being born. WHAT will motivate iraq ( cbi ) to RV ???

arguing of oil profits could go on indefinitely !!!

Bombings there are normal as traffic reports in America.

Killing all infidels.

Same ole same ole. Day after day.

WHAT needs to happen. What can I look for, instead of reading continual streams of bs rumors from a number of dinar sites, in the news that will motivate iraq to rv ?????

Agreed - Could not have said it any better - I havn't seen any articles/news that Iraq will RV anytime soon and if no-one is putting any pressure on them why would they RV.  I wonder what is Adam intel is saying what's really going on in Iraq - I am in this thing for the duration but just frustrated of all the recyle articles and news lately.  Just was hopeing that we would get real truth on what's really going on in Iraq.....

FirstTop, I'm on yahoo safari and I just type in "iraqi news" and after hitting search, and about 4 headlines down, you should see "Iraq news, the latest Iraq news by Iraqi News" and click on that. It is a nicely arranged news site with different categories for you to choose from. I have found this site very helpful in giving what I perceive to be accurate news about Iraq. I hope you all enjoy.

• Upvote 1

Yo Adam - Can We Get The DV Screendoor Fixed ? :blink:

Some Pesky SandFly Keeps Getting In ! :o

:D :D :D

Hey who negged our clown?   :mad:

Some people just dont appreciate good humor.

Plus we all know that Thug and Sandfly are tight. :hug:   So all in good fun.

Fixed it for ya +1   :wave:

Thats our very own CNN go to GUY.

• Upvote 3

Texas Granny lives a couple of counties south of me and she could be busy doing what I've been doing.... cleaning up bush from the ice storm we had in North Texas. It's a mess here where I live. Trees and bush down everywhere. We had no power for 5 days but thankfully we have a generator and that helped ALOT.

And that is why I prefer Central Tx.... You still get the cold fronts, but the ice pretty much stays North! :)

Edited by jcfrag