Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi government and the Kurdistan region approaching an agreement on the sharing of oil revenues

yota691

The Iraqi government and the Kurdistan region approaching an agreement on the sharing of oil revenues

04/12/2013 | (Voice of Iraq) - comment.PNGAdd a comment - 

Baghdad: Hamza Mustafa 

despite sought by the Iraqi government to throw the ball in the stadiums Turkish and Kurdish on the issue of export of oil from the Kurdistan region through a special tube, the recriminations still persists between the two parties. 

Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yildiz, who concluded an agreement with Baghdad necessary government not to conclude any agreement with the Kurdistan Regional Government on the export of oil without the knowledge of the Iraqi government, announced yesterday that from Erbil «Kurdistan region of Iraq has come to an agreement on energy with the central government in Baghdad this month». Yildiz, who tells him a member of the Iraqi parliament from the Kurdistan Alliance Chuan Mohamed Taha told the «Middle East» that «the beginning of the Iraqi constitution is much better than some of our representatives who make statements without the knowledge of what he says the Constitution in this regard», tried to re-throw the ball in the stadiums government in Baghdad and the Kurds in Irbil in an attempt to be Turkey's share net agreement of the parties, without a tendency to party at the expense of another. 

was Iraq, and according to the announcement «Middle East» Faisal Abdullah, director of the Office of Hussein al-Shahristani, Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs, has refused to « a proposal to Turkey to form a tripartite committee to resolve the problem of the agreement between Ankara and Baghdad and Erbil », stressing that« the Iraqi government agrees to form a bilateral committee of Iraqi - Turkish comprising representatives of the Kurdistan region ». 

For his part, stressed the official spokesman for the Iraqi Oil Ministry, Assem Jihad told the « Middle East »that« Iraq informed the Turkish side agreed to export any quantity of oil from the Kurdistan region, but according to the criteria approved by the Federal Ministry of Oil and cross-company (SOMO) exclusively ». In response to a question about comments by Turkish minister in Erbil yesterday on expectation reach Baghdad and Erbil agreement on oil during this month, Jihad said that «any agreement can not be conducted without taking into consideration the following key points;: first the approval of the central government. Secondly supervision Company (SOMO). And thirdly that the quantity to be known through the counters and clear and go revenue to the Development Fund for Iraq and not to fund Turkish government, because of Iraq's international obligations even if it came out of Chapter VII », pointing out that« the proportion of these funds are deducted for the Kuwait and some of the creditors, and the remaining goes to the central treasury and then distributed equally according to the constitution ». 

response to a question on the nature of the representation of the Kurdistan region in the bilateral committee approved after Baghdad's refusal of the proposed Turkish formation of a tripartite committee, Jihad said that «the Commission could include technical part of the Government of the Territory is not more », adding that« the central government will not waive any of these criteria, under any circumstances, which have been informed of the Turkish side », warning at the same time that« any order contrary to what was agreed upon with the Turkish side, it will be the government's position Last, which was expressed by Mr. Shahristani whether to hand the Turks or brothers in the Kurdistan region ». 

, but Iraqi Oil Minister Abdul-Karim and coffee seemed more lenient in his statements in Vienna on this subject; when he said, according to the agency «Reuters», that «there is no issues », adding that« technical discussions trilogy »will take place within a few days to agree on the details on sharing oil revenues with the Kurds. 

, said, Shwan Mohammed Taha, a member of the Iraqi parliament from the Kurdistan Alliance bloc, told the «Middle East» «statements we hear lately from some executives and some deputies of the State of Law coalition (led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki) exclusively, but is an attempt to play on the water early elections and gain the votes even if it is at the expense of the national interest of the Iraqi people ». Taha said that «what we now fear is that going to undo the democratic process, especially with the continued interpretation of the Constitution in accordance with what he wants one party to the extent where they are have called the central government, while the name the federal government, because there are territories federal and provinces without a centralized management», He pointed out that «there is a determination by the government not to enact a law of oil and gas in order to keep interpret the Constitution as they wish, not to mention as a double standard in the framework of the laws, as everything related to the economic aspect of using the laws of the former regime, while the political side used their own laws ablation and exclusion ». 

Asked about assertions Turkish minister Ptousel Baghdad and Erbil to oil deal this month, Taha said that «the Turkish minister knows the constitution better than many of the House of Representatives. As I would like to point out that they were accuse us off oil exports and cause great losses to the budget, and here are the same (in reference to al-Shahristani, and members of the state law) stands against the export of oil and non-payment of dues international oil companies ».

• Upvote 1

I will have too  say , this is a long  talk  ,  turkey  is now in the middle of this  dang mess,  they want the oil  but do not want to cause a big battle over ,  items  kurds and bagdaddy  should have already  finished  last year ,   {  tomorrow  news "  turkey  inters agreement with Kurdistan region , on prosperity ,  not  for the wrong of bagdaddy  }    the more maliki  kicks  and  makes  trouble  ,  the longer this will draw out,  5 more months of maliki 

• Upvote 4

Well K33p once again ....here's proof that the DFI funds have not been released back to IRAQ...........I'm going to give your sarcastic comment that you directed to me back to you........."you should take the time to read the articles"..........."you can read can't you"!!!!!

Quote:
the quantity to be known through the counters and clear and go revenue to the Development Fund for Iraq

Quote:
Iraq's international obligations even if it came out of Chapter VII », pointing out that« the proportion of these funds are deducted for the Kuwait and some of the creditors, and the remaining goes to the central treasury and then distributed equally according to the constitution »

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well K33p once again ....here's proof that the DFI funds have not been released back to IRAQ...........I'm going to give your sarcastic comment that you directed to me back to you........."you should take the time to read the articles"..........."you can read can't you"!!!!!

Quote:

the quantity to be known through the counters and clear and go revenue to the Development Fund for Iraq

Quote:

Iraq's international obligations even if it came out of Chapter VII », pointing out that« the proportion of these funds are deducted for the Kuwait and some of the creditors, and the remaining goes to the central treasury and then distributed equally according to the constitution »

What is the issue? Please point out where its stating that th DFI funds were not returned. Its common knowledge gamapoo....the funds were given to Iraqs control. They still have to pay Kuwait whats owed them due to sanctions. I dont know what your trying to prove....its not working

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 12

I see KEEP the bee hive stirred up is live and JERK as always.

His LOPSTER negative name calling BS should have been banished along time ago.

And after the Bond Lady bashing he did that led to her leaving DV I no ADAM warned him and his NEGATIVE actions are numberd.

Its just a matter of time before KEEP burns his last bridge.

He is probably use to it though I'am sure with his negative attitude has effected many areas of his life.

For every action there is an Opposite and Equal reaction.

I'am sure his name is in his mind only. Guys that talk that way about WOMEN I've found their usually the ones left sucking their thumbs and curled up in a little ball crying when a Women leaves the room.

You all the the kind ALL SHOW AND NO GO

Any respectable MAN would never talk that way about women.

• Upvote 16

And after the Bond Lady bashing he did that led to her leaving DV I no ADAM warned him and his NEGATIVE actions are numberd.

He is probably use to it though I'am sure with his negative attitude has effected many areas of his life.

I'am sure his name is in his mind only. Guys that talk that way about WOMEN I've found their usually the ones left sucking their thumbs and curled up in a little ball crying when a Women leaves the room.

you have just become my hero way to go Brisco
  • Upvote 4

It's a shame DV allows pitiful people like you K33P to belittle people here.........but it does show how well I can get under your skin!! FACTS suck don't they K33P!!..................LOL

Are you gonna try and prove your point or keep babbling?

I provided tou with multiple links stating the funds were turned over....what have you provided? If your gonna talk big then step up.....

Lol....thinking you know someone by a forum username is like thinking you know what the weather will be like while living in a cave 50 feet underground.....

You should talk to a therapist about the whole BL thing. Not healthy if you cant get over something like that.....

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 14

For me this is another article pushing baddaddy (I like that nickname ) to crap or get off the pot.

I hope we like the outcome...seems like the Kurds are gonna do what the Kurds WANT to do...and I am all for it.

Lets hope the outcome is a raise in the vale of our "Deenars"

Yota keep on the keeping on!!!

• Upvote 6

For me this is another article pushing baddaddy (I like that nickname ) to crap or get off the pot.

I hope we like the outcome...seems like the Kurds are gonna do what the Kurds WANT to do...and I am all for it.

Lets hope the outcome is a raise in the vale of our "Deenars"

Yota keep on the keeping on!!!

The way I see it Snowglobe, Turkey is trying to be fair.  They are going to pay the Kurds 17% and Iraq 82%, Baghdad wants a 100% and then they will give the Kurds their percentage.  But all are aware they have not proceeded to what the percentage is, via the parliament.  It's their own damn fault.  What Baghdad does not want is the Kurds to split and be their own country, they need to stop the greed action and move on.

• Upvote 4

Pressure, pressure, pressure!  Keep the pressure on.  Rigth or wrong constitutionaly, the Kurds were smart to involve a third party who will help expose and overcome whatever political roadblocks that are in the way.  At least they are talking.  Come on Bahgdaddy, get the HCL done and it will look great for your upcoming elections.

The way I see it Snowglobe, Turkey is trying to be fair.  They are going to pay the Kurds 17% and Iraq 82%, Baghdad wants a 100% and then they will give the Kurds their percentage.  But all are aware they have not proceeded to what the percentage is, via the parliament.  It's their own damn fault.  What Baghdad does not want is the Kurds to split and be their own country, they need to stop the greed action and move on.

I agree sir....I totally agree. My fear if the Kurds exit stage right....that we would be in for a really long wait for any value for our Dinar. They would have to print new bills and we know how long that could take. ALSO by the Kurds exiting it does not make Iraq look very stable...just this cats opinion

• Upvote 4

Deputy for Kurdistan: loans of oil companies on the way to solution
Ali Abdullah - 12/04/2013 AD - 18:26 | Hits: 18

A member of the Kurdistan Alliance, Qassim Mohammed, on Wednesday, said that the financial dues to oil companies operating in the Kurdistan region of financial loans are in the tread to the case, noting that the central government paid a large part of this money.

Said Mohammed, for (integrity electronic), "The file loans oil companies operating in the Kurdistan region are on their way to the solution after the central government paid a large portion of these benefits."

"The Minister of the Kurds are putting pressure on the central government to include the census as part of its sighting in 2014, because the Kurdistan Regional Government did not receive their rights annual rate of budget full as agreed, the 17 percent," pointing out that "the provincial government received from the Federal Ministry of Finance General last accounted for 10.4 percent, and this year the figure is 10.2 percent, of the general budget of the country, so we demand the census of population, to ensure representation of the real financial. "

The government agreed with the central province of Kurdistan, earlier to include the general budget of the country's 17 percent, including the three northern governorates of Dohuk, Arbil, Sulaimaniya to be Iraq's census, to ensure the distribution of real financial resources to all citizens in Iraq.

The budget serves as the program's financial plan for the next fiscal year in order to achieve specific objectives within the framework of the general plan for economic and social development of the state.

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_220900.html

• Upvote 3

The way I see it Snowglobe, Turkey is trying to be fair. They are going to pay the Kurds 17% and Iraq 82%, Baghdad wants a 100% and then they will give the Kurds their percentage. But all are aware they have not proceeded to what the percentage is, via the parliament. It's their own damn fault. What Baghdad does not want is the Kurds to split and be their own country, they need to stop the greed action and move on.

Zig, if they pay the Kurds 17% and Baghdad 82% then can I have the leftover 1%?

• Upvote 1