Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pm coming to America....Nov. 1st

1lucdog

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obamaicon1.png plans to host Iraq's prime minister at the White House on Nov. 1.

The White House said in a statement Wednesday that Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki's visit will focusicon1.png on the long-term postwar partnership between Iraq and the United States.

The White House says Obama looks forward to discussing ways to enhance cooperation with Iraq and coordinate on a range of regional issues.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/23709259/obama-to-host-iraqi-prime-minister-on-nov-1#ixzz2hxVoHplG

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting While Maliki Begs His Parents To Sign The Permission Slip So He Can Go On A Field Trip !

MALIKI TO VISIT WASHINGTON In Oct. 25

BAGHDAD / NINA / A source, close to Prime Minister Nuri al – Maliki, said: “Al-Maliki will visit Washington at October 25, at an official invitation from U.S. President Barack Obama.”

The source told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that al-Maliki will go to Washington on a head of large ministerial delegation on 25, Oct and will meet with U.S. President Barack Obama, to discuss the strategic framework agreement and bilateral relations.”

The media adviser of Prime Minister, Ali al – Moussawi said earlier that “Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki plans to visit Washington in the coming period, in response to an official invitation of U.S. President Barack Obama.” / End

LINK

They've Already Pushed The Date Back From Oct 25th Just 2 Days Ago - Now To Nov 1st ! :o

:D:D:D

Thx For The Post 1LucDog ! ;)

B)B)

White House: Maliki will meet with Obama in the White House

10.16.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) - comment.PNGAdd a comment - 

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House said Wednesday that President Barack Obama will meet with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki at the White House at the beginning of November. meeting comes amid mounting sectarian violence in Iraq affected by civil war in Syria. killed violence more than six thousand people in Iraq this year.

Edited by yota691

Saw this on the news last night. Make what you want of it. I'm not saying it will or will not take place or what it's really about, but here are the photos I took showing the announcement scrolling across the bottom of the screen on the ticker. At least it gives us something else to talk about besides TNT Tony lol.

• Upvote 2

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House said Wednesday that President Barack Obama will meet with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki at the White House at the beginning of November. meeting comes amid mounting sectarian violence in Iraq affected by civil war in Syria. killed violence more than six thousand people in Iraq this year.

After being lectured by Obama ,

Maliki will be asking Obama why is there  so much violence and Killing in Obama's City of Chicago .. Alas,there will be no answer because Obama will

have all ready left the room on His way to the golf course ... :huh:

• Upvote 3

Admit it Djorgie, you were taking pics of Megan Kelly because she's hot. It wasn't till later you noticed the scroll about Maliki;)

Okay, you caught me lol... She is a beauty though. Seems like they only allow attractive, sex pot types to report the news and weather now as far as women go lol. The guys are mostly old, harsh and more focused on promoting the book they've just written lol.

Seriously though, I was just watching the news a little after midnight my time and the first time I saw it scroll by I thought I was just in dinar overkill mode or something so, I grabbed my camera and waited for it to scroll again while my furries sat and stared at me like I was crazy or something. Sorry about the post. I thought I was the first to post about it. Didn't see 1lucdog's post when I posted this... or maybe it's because I'm just on "advanced member" status lol.

• Upvote 1

http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/nvdrs/

National Violent Death Reporting System

The National Violent Death Reporting System (NVDRS) provides states and communities with a clearer understanding of violent deaths to guide local decisions about efforts to prevent violence and helps them track progress over time.

Tragically, more than 38,000 people died by suicide in the United States in 2010.1 Homicide claimed another 16,000 people. We know these numbers can be lowered since violence is preventable.

they have had 6,000 but in 2010 we have had 16,000. What percentage is that for each country. I am having a hard time finding the population in Iraq for this year....can some one help?

After being lectured by Obama ,

Maliki will be asking Obama why is there  so much violence and Killing in Obama's City of Chicago .. Alas,there will be no answer because Obama will

have all ready left the room on His way to the golf course ... :huh:

Yep while kicking the door open to leave. 

Obama Kicks Door Open
Edited by jg1

The National Violent Death Reporting System (NVDRS) provides states and communities with a clearer understanding of violent deaths to guide local decisions about efforts to prevent violence and helps them track progress over time.

Tragically, more than 38,000 people died by suicide in the United States in 2010.1 Homicide claimed another 16,000 people. We know these numbers can be lowered since violence is preventable.

they have had 6,000 but in 2010 we have had 16,000. What percentage is that for each country. I am having a hard time finding the population in Iraq for this year....can some one help?

And did you also know that when the media and government report stats on gun violence for promoting their gun control agenda, they report suicide as gun violence to bolster stats and create fear of gun violence among the sheeple?

• Upvote 1

Saw this on the news last night. Make what you want of it. I'm not saying it will or will not take place or what it's really about, but here are the photos I took showing the announcement scrolling across the bottom of the screen on the ticker. At least it gives us something else to talk about besides TNT Tony lol.

I saw it too....Hope something good comes out of it. Go RV

I seen it too !

A little over 31 million as of July 2012

Here is a link: http://www.indexmundi.com/iraq/demographics_profile.html

Edited by redbaron

Based on your statistics and population figures below the percentages works out to be approx:

Iraq = >0.02%

US = >0.005%

Iraq population approx. 31 million http://www.indexmundi.com/iraq/demographics_profile.html

US population approx. 317 million http://www.census.gov/popclock/