Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling: The 2 Rates Talked About - Hit A Buck First, And Then $3+ !

DinarThug

Lol ! Thx Dinar Buddy For Giving Urself A Plus +1 Just Like U Do On Every One Of Ur Posts ! ;)

We All Know That Ur A LOPster Spewing Out A BS LOPster Agenda Which U Can't Even Remotely Back Up ! <_<

U Make Up Outright Lies Like That The CBI Website Is Run By USA Gurus (See Above)

And U Also Make Up Completely Fabricated Allegations Such As 'Breitling Writes His Own Emails' -

Then U Disappear Without Offering A Shred Of Evidence To Bolster Ur Fictitious Claims ! :o

:D :D :D

- CNN

Wow, the Thugster has a dark side. Cool, keep it up.

Go Thug.

• Upvote 1

I have been basically watching everyone's posts over the past 4 months and we have groups, lopsters, next minute guys etc,.   and it is mind boggling at the least...... I read news on it each day and wonder if we will ever see it?    I am sure we will see it and know it has happened before with Kuwait... Was too young back then to take advantage of it....

Now I read something earlier that I have questions about :

''09/13/13 [mort] well just got some good & bad news just now-good news is that the groups will continue to be cashing out in reno as they are now which is tier 2 groups and they are politicians, military and he said right now there are over 65 planes in reno and they are cashing them out fast to get rid of some of the planes that are there to get more people in to get tier 2 cashed out, then tier 3 our groups will be cashing out and they are trying to get this done as fast as they can, but much congestion in reno-now the bad part is-he said the public announcement for the street rate on the dinar will not be announced for 45 days! So all groups will be done 1st!''

I understand there are tiers groups in almost anything, but I do not see how anyone can get a jump on it like this......

I do not see how Syria could have anything to do with it.

Where or how would a country be able to stop anyone else from RV'n...

Just frustrating having to read between the lines....

• Upvote 1

I have been basically watching everyone's posts over the past 4 months and we have groups, lopsters, next minute guys etc,. and it is mind boggling at the least...... I read news on it each day and wonder if we will ever see it? I am sure we will see it and know it has happened before with Kuwait... Was too young back then to take advantage of it....

''09/13/13 [mort] well just got some good & bad news just now-good news is that the groups will continue to be cashing out in reno as they are now which is tier 2 groups and they are politicians, military and he said right now there are over 65 planes in reno and they are cashing them out fast to get rid of some of the planes that are there to get more people in to get tier 2 cashed out, then tier 3 our groups will be cashing out and they are trying to get this done as fast as they can, but much congestion in reno-now the bad part is-he said the public announcement for the street rate on the dinar will not be announced for 45 days! So all groups will be done 1st!''

I understand there are tiers groups in almost anything, but I do not see how anyone can get a jump on it like this......

There are no tier groups brother. The rate will change on the CBI and then you go cash in. That simple. Just stop reading the junk, watch CBI.iq and you will be fine. You have to many questions that have no answers.

I have been basically watching everyone's posts over the past 4 months and we have groups, lopsters, next minute guys etc,. and it is mind boggling at the least...... I read news on it each day and wonder if we will ever see it? I am sure we will see it and know it has happened before with Kuwait... Was too young back then to take advantage of it....

There are no tier groups brother. The rate will change on the CBI and then you go cash in. That simple. Just stop reading the junk, watch CBI.iq and you will be fine. You have to many questions that have no answers.

I have never stated lop, I don't want Lop.  Let's be very clear.  Too many folks are being over pumped by people making money selling IQD, Building False media websites, building conference calls to make money for keeping phones on the line.  That is everyone's issue!  I have had two friend over spend and have personal explosion of their person finances because they feel this going to happen any moment... really.  I have been three years and have had over 1,000 call out this is going to happen today, tonight, tomorrow, after a three day weekend.  The screens are blinking, there are two bank rates, small demons vs. big demons.  Gurus are slowly be indicted for fraud.  i just don't want anyone to lose everything.

So for the record I AM NOT A LOPSTER!  I want this to happen

For the life of me I can't figure out why you are getting pounded on.  I'm not on here as much as some but I didn' t see anything a lot of others haven't said before.  What gives?

Wow, the Thugster has a dark side. Cool, keep it up.

Go Thug.

Is this what Razur's post was about?

• Upvote 1

I have been basically watching everyone's posts over the past 4 months and we have groups, lopsters, next minute guys etc,.   and it is mind boggling at the least...... I read news on it each day and wonder if we will ever see it?    I am sure we will see it and know it has happened before with Kuwait... Was too young back then to take advantage of it....

WTH, come on!!!!!!

Lol ! Thx Dinar Buddy For Giving Urself A Plus +1 Just Like U Do On Every One Of Ur Posts ! ;)

We All Know That Ur A LOPster Spewing Out A BS LOPster Agenda Which U Can't Even Remotely Back Up ! <_<

U Make Up Outright Lies Like That The CBI Website Is Run By USA Gurus (See Above)

And U Also Make Up Completely Fabricated Allegations Such As 'Breitling Writes His Own Emails' -

Then U Disappear Without Offering A Shred Of Evidence To Bolster Ur Fictitious Claims ! :o

:D :D :D

- CNN

wait we can plus ourselves?????

• Upvote 3

Brietling creates a just around the corner thought in our minds this could happen, it is going to happen, right now, this week, anytime... don't bite.  Do not be scammed by his calmness and approach.  He writes his own emails to himself, and reads his own words.  How about how every emails starts by pumping him for all he is and doing.  WHAT is that all about.

Wrong

He read and answered a question of mine last November. In fact he gave me awesome advice on a new business of mine and my product is now in all Camping world stores nationwide

Thanks Tony

• Upvote 2

Brietling creates a just around the corner thought in our minds this could happen, it is going to happen, right now, this week, anytime... don't bite.  Do not be scammed by his calmness and approach.  He writes his own emails to himself, and reads his own words.  How about how every emails starts by pumping him for all he is and doing.  WHAT is that all about.

And, you know this, how? Oh, you're just guessing and speculating. I see.

• Upvote 1

I keep searching for threads debating and searching for clues between the lines concerning where we are in the process.

You know, what do the auctions really do, how much dinar is on the streets in Iraq, the IMF statements, Turki resigning and what does that mean, M2 circulation, possible float...

That's what I want to see on DV. Seems after Chap 7 blew away like a wisp of smoke in the wind, all talk is off topic, character assassination (I have a few bullet holes in my skin...) and ego combat - who's better than whom.

I could care less. Let's get back to constructive debate. No wonder Sonny left.

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I keep searching for threads debating and searching for clues between the lines concerning where we are in the process.

You know, what do the auctions really do, how much dinar is on the streets in Iraq, the IMF statements, Turki resigning and what does that mean, M2 circulation, possible float...

That's what I want to see on DV. Seems after Chap 7 blew away like a wisp of smoke in the wind, all talk is off topic, character assassination (I have a few bullet holes in my skin...) and ego combat - who's better than whom.

I could care less. Let's get back to constructive debate. No wonder Sonny left.

Thats not exactly why he left......

I know what you're thinking. "Did the IQD RV at $3+ or $1+?"

Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself.

But being as this is the USA, the most powerful nation in the world, and would blow your walet right out of your back pocket and the ears completely off the bunny, you've got to ask yourself one question:

"Do I feel lucky?"

Well, do ya, ....punk?

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 2