Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer request please

tankdude

Dude,

I pray for God's healing hands to be upon your daughter's boyfriend that his blood transfusion was clean and God with His light will shine in the colon and heal his colon in the name of Jesus.  I rebuke every infection in the body.  Everything in the body that is not balance according to God's words that are spirit and life will come to alignment with God's words.  I speak life to the body in the name of Jesus. I command every organ in his body to function perfectly and wholly as he was made whole and perfect in his mother's womb.

I pray protection over your our sister and I rebuke every bacteria and virus infection in the name of Jesus and I curse it so they will not prosper but wither and die.  I plead the blood of Jesus over your sister and Lord, please touch her and heal her.. I pray for God;s presence and annointing to fil the hospital room.  In the atmosphere of heaven, there won't be any bacteria or virus able to live so father, I pray that you will purify her body and every swelling in the spine to go down and the pain to go away in her cranial.  Lord, send your angels to watch over her and minister to her spirit and also your warring angels to war on her behalf in the spiritual realm.  We give you praise and honor and we say thank you Lord for healing them in the name of Jesus. AMEN

Keep us posted :)

• Upvote 11

Tankdude, we're praying for you, your family and friends. God is stil in the healing business. My wife was just healed from stroke like symptoms two weeks ago. Every test came back negative and a friend came and prayed and she was able to regain her speech and get up and walk! We married a week later and she walked done the aisle. No problems since then, God is good all of the time. He's our heavenly Father! Ask, seek and knock, he answers every prayer from His children. God bless!

• Upvote 3

What an awesome family we have on DinarVets!!!  Prayers for your family and extended family tankdude,  We serve an awesome God who loves and cares about each and every prayer request.  I look forward to hearing a good report from you soon.  God bless you and your family!!

• Upvote 2

I was watching 60 Mins last night about some companies that are producing Drugs without the FDA's oversight, which has led to a number of deaths related to the drugs they manufactured because of mold.  One contaminated drug causes meningitus.  This stuff is scary.

My prayers are with your family. 

• Upvote 1

Tankdude,

so very sorry to hear all this.

My husband and I will pray now

for total healing for family members,

for peace for those that love them,

for hope and faith that God will heal

them and for wisdom for medical staff

to properly treat and diagnosis them ~

Trusting in God with you, friend.

• Upvote 2