Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

As the sun rises from the east so....

possum

Solid, confirmed, boots on the ground intel did. I recommend that all believers Party the whole weekend and then put on the best pin strip suit you have come Monday morning and walk Into your bank and jack slap the all the employees who always gave you a sneer when you use to walk in. Of course, empty your bladders on your bosses desk this afternoon or Monday morning before you hit the bank. Party people, party cuzz this trinity river bottom is hotter than any desert in Iraq today!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

Solid, confirmed, boots on the ground intel did. I recommend that all believers Party the whole weekend and then put on the best pin strip suit you have come Monday morning and walk Into your bank and jack slap the all the employees who always gave you a sneer when you use to walk in. Of course, empty your bladders on your bosses desk this afternoon or Monday morning before you hit the bank. Party people, party cuzz this trinity river bottom is hotter than any desert in Iraq today!

Again....just another example of why these same people posting the same BS as "rumors" shouldn't be allowed to post this stuff on this site. It serves no purpose.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Possum I think you meant jap slap. If I go as far as putting my suit on Monday morning and this RV hasn't happened I'm going to come jap slap you in the mouth. If this does happen, I apologize in advance son.

• Upvote 1

Fire it up Believers, it's game time Friday night so juice it up and party!!!!!! The RV is done stick a fork in her and get U some come Monday!!! Till then fire the pit up, put the golden angels on ice and chug-a-lug!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

Yes SIR!

Thanks possum!

Opened the bottle just now!

• Upvote 1

Luv ya Possum but my bladder is like your imagination... overactive.

Have a great weekend and tell Momma Hi.  :hug:

***///

Yup... gotta love ya some POSSUM and his Momma to be sure .....

He's like our crazy uncle,

or that nutty neighbor from down the block that never goes home.

Ya go out the next mornin' to start yer truck to go to work, and there he is....

passed out in the bed in the back! 

Still chatterin' incoherently away and still with a bottle in his hand! :lol:

yup.... gotta love ya some POSSUM.....

• Upvote 1

It's as sweet and as clucking a fine wine. Possum graduated from wine school awhile back and White Port or Mad Dog is top of the line stuff for store bought juice. But momma makes it all the time since I maxed out all the credit cards and can't buy the good stuff. But she does double and triple run it to 20% gogoooo juice. Good stuff!

• Upvote 3