Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie - Everything Is Under Control And It Is Completed !

DinarThug

7-31-2013  Intel Guru Delta

"the rate can be announced at any moment, any day."

:lmao:

No really Delta?!?! you dont say...how generic can a statement get? This has got to be the most annoying thing to read. You get all excited when you first learn about all this and then you realize that these stupid gurus basically call the RV every week if not every day. They have no intel whatsoever, none of them do. It makes one wonder if this is really is just one BIG FREAKING SCAM! It also makes one wonder to believe the rumors that this is a scam if the Dinar does revalue if we can even cash it in and get all these riches we are all waiting for. Maybe the rumors are true that we will get nothing and this is all a  waste of time. If anything Ill go as far and say the rumors that the Dinar RV is a scam has more legitimacy than anything this stupid gurus claim to know.

No I dont check another site every day. I actually have become pretty good at just living my life and not worrying about the dinar BUT the only thing more annoying than checking everyday to see the same predictions be wrong is checking once a week just to log in and to see these gurus continue to claim to be "in the know" and continue to make false predictions.

Here's the way I have assured my success in betting on football:  I do all the research and analyze the teams playing, their stats, injuries, etc., factor in the line, and pick my sure winner in each game.  Then I simply flip my choice to the other team.  More often than not, I win when I make that flip!

Just go the other way from Okie's predictions.  Better chance of getting it right.....

Just sayin'

Here's the way I have assured my success in betting on football:  I do all the research and analyze the teams playing, their stats, injuries, etc., factor in the line, and pick my sure winner in each game.  Then I simply flip my choice to the other team.  More often than not, I win when I make that flip!

Just go the other way from Okie's predictions.  Better chance of getting it right.....

Just sayin'

So dont bet on Romo?

• Upvote 2

Guru's are always saying it RVed, But SF MEDIC was the worst, I saw that old fart get in to a chat thanking god it was all over with, that was like 4 years ago.  Dinars have somewhat become a Cult over the years, When Dinar Speculater first started, The members on that site were pledging Loyalty to Medic and Stated that they would not to listen to other Gurus and were begging not to be banned from the site... It was Beyond Pathetic, It was soooo Bad, I banned myself. 

I put my Dinars away, in a safe I forgot about them For a couple of years and went on with my life, I started to check on things again when Iraq came out of chapter 7, I was like "Whoa! Something ACTUALLY Happened!".  It will RV when it RV's... Don't quit your jobs, Don't quit making your House Payments, Put them up and go take a Nap...  I wish I had all the Crap that Gurus Spill out for my Lawn, It would be the most BAD ASS Lawn on the Block....

Edited by KWA73
  • Upvote 2

Guru's are always saying it RVed, But SF MEDIC was the worst, I saw that old fart get in to a chat thanking god it was all over with, that was like 4 years ago.  Dinars have somewhat become a Cult over the years, When Dinar Speculater first started, The members on that site were pledging Loyalty to Medic and Stated that they would not to listen to other Gurus and were begging not to be banned from the site... It was Beyond Pathetic, It was soooo Bad, I banned myself. 

I put my Dinars away, in a safe I forgot about them For a couple of years and went on with my life, I started to check on things again when Iraq came out of chapter 7, I was like "Whoa! Something ACTUALLY Happened!".  It will RV when it RV's... Don't quit your jobs, Don't quit making your House Payments, Put them up and go take a Nap...  I wish I had all the Crap that Gurus Spill out for my Lawn, It would be the most BAD ASS Lawn on the Block....

Jim Jones Kool-Aid.