Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OCrush - YAHOOO ! The Conditions That Were Set By The UNSC Are Completed !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting In The Middle Of A Mexican Stand Off Here On The News Desk Between Jose Cuervo And A Drunk Tequila Worm !

Posted Today, 10:28 AM

Its a stand off! LOL!  Between some blocs and the CoM (Council of Ministers).  The CoM need to ratify and vote on the amnesty law and the accountability & justice and send it to parliament for a vote.  Once this is done then parliament will vote on the antiquities, mesopotamian and other laws.  The CoM is playing a dangerous game here but they will blink...the people are watching:)  The CoM will hold an emergency meeting to vote on these two issues before sunday:)  Pray!!!

Also, the 3 homes that were on the border were demolished and they are finishing the border...YAHOOO! The conditions that were set by the UNSC have been completed (just the 3 homes) and the families were compensated:)  Great news!  

Cheers!

OCrush

• Upvote 6

Jose has the worm!!! 

Wastin away again in Margritta ville searching for my lost shaker of salt... Some people say there is a guru to blame but I know it's the clowns fault.....

Edited by steveinfla
  • Upvote 6

POP QUIZ!   Name a Tequila that has a worm in it?

I could very well be wrong, but it seems that it is rare to have a worm in tequila... I think worms are found in Mezcal (forgive my spelling, I have been drinking) and bad food.

• Upvote 4

I could very well be wrong, but it seems that it is rare to have a worm in tequila... I think worms are found in Mezcal (forgive my spelling, I have been drinking) and bad food.

We have a winner !

It is a common misconception that some tequilas contain a 'worm' in the bottle. Only certain mezcals, usually from the state of Oaxaca, are ever sold "con gusano" ("with worm"), and that only began as a marketing gimmick in the 1940s. The worm is actually the larval form of the moth Hypopta agavis, which lives on the agave plant. Finding one in the plant during processing indicates an infestation and, correspondingly, a lower-quality product.

THUG!!! Tell him what he's won!!!

• Upvote 6

GIVE THAT MAN A BOTTLE OF MEZCAL - when I was stationed at Fort Hood Texas many moons ago the North Fort Hood Adult Beverage Shop [ near Copperas Cove ] sold the "bottled worm". Parts of 1983 are a bit fuzzy,however.

• Upvote 3

GIVE THAT MAN A BOTTLE OF MEZCAL - when I was stationed at Fort Hood Texas many moons ago the North Fort Hood Adult Beverage Shop [ near Copperas Cove ] sold the "bottled worm". Parts of 1983 are a bit fuzzy,however.

Yeah, 10-4 on the fuzzy part... but aren't you supposed to keep your fuzzy parts out of the mezcal. :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

We have a winner !

THUG!!! Tell him what he's won!!!

Congratulations ! U've Won Our Bottomless Tequila Shots Followed By An All

Nite Session Of Speaking Into The Giant White Phone While Dialing R-A-L-P-H ! :o

tumblr_l0sbylh3jf1qawva6.jpg

:D       :D   :D
  • Upvote 5

In the 18 months I was there with 2nd 3/67th Armor, I don't think there was a part of that 365 sq miles Training Area that I wasn't driving over. When I got there [ early '83 ] I was on M60 A3s for a couple of weeks and then BAM ! 3 months of transition training. I had more training in Boot than these guys.

On another note: I was never so happy than when I to got orders for W. Germany late in '84. My orders were for Fulda,W. Germany - Border duty - OP Alpha - at Rasdorf, East/West german border. Xcellent duty

Fort Hood - bad memories of Cow House Creek training area.  Was only there a few times...but enough...

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting In The Middle Of A Mexican Stand Off Here On The News Desk Between Jose Cuervo And A Drunk Tequila Worm !

Posted Today, 10:28 AM

Its a stand off! LOL!  ...  Great news!  

Cheers!

OCrush

Stand off ?!?  Damn !!  I thought it said stand on ... 

gordo.gif

Of course the encouragement from Thug didn't help ...

It'll be easy ... he said !!

You can't get hurt ... he said !!

What's the worst that can happen ... he said !!

Damn Clown !!!  :unsure:  :blink:  :wacko: 

• Upvote 2