Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN announced RV at 1400Hrs EST.

Luigi1

Strait from the horse's I mean Jack A$$'s mouth.

I'm saying it was announced at the UN today.

***///

"...Now see here boy, I'm sayin', I'm sayin'.....

know what I mean son...? Know what I mean?..."

If this FogHorn LegHorn ends up being right, :o

we're gonna punch a kitten we'll be sofa king mad. :P 

• Upvote 1

I was just working on a seperate post about this after getting a call from my friend who turned me on to the Dinar several years ago on recommendations from his contact who is a high up retired banker with BofA and WF. He said his contact told him about the announcement at the UN around 2:15 EST and the rate was $3.68.

Hope it is all true for once.

GO RV!!!!!

Bigguy,

Are you kidding me...????

Strait from the horse's I mean Jack A$$'s mouth.

7-18-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   I heard from 3 sources that the revaluation was announced at the UN at 2:15 EST today.  When we will see it is being discussed at this time, could be tonight, tomorrow...i heard it could happen in a couple of hours...we'll see. I'm not calling the RV, I'm saying it was announced at the UN today.  It's not on the site, it's not in writing, but word gets out when you have great sources. I don't have a transcript, all I know is that they said that the Iraqi dinar had, past tense, had  revalued.

7-18-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   The rate showing at 5:00 was $3.65 for the IQD and $.47, VND.  The rate in Iraq is $3.44.  We have some people over there that were able to use their cards & it was $3.44.  The lower denoms are out there, just not released to the citizens.  Our window is tonight, tomorrow...hopefully a 3 day period.  [How long before we can go to the bank? I can't see them making an announcement & then waiting for it to happen until Monday.  We possibly could be going to the bank tomorrow.  It's an exciting time for all...It's a good day. 

Ill be going to bank tomorrow but it wont be because of an RV! it will be to cash my check my boss gave me! :bravo:

of course!

yummmeee

WM13

Dont know about your style, but I FORCE Jim Bean down their little throats till their belly's are all distended-THEN into the Vita-mixer. No need to add water. Its fun to watch the face spin around. The eyes eventually catch up!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They didn't tell me they were psychedelic mushrooms .... really  :lol:

Wm13

Funny you should mention these...I just had a talk with a young man who is an addict and used these.  He almost died once from them.  He is headed to a rehab next week hopefully and a good friend of mine died of them years back. I know your a joking. I just hate drugs and what they do to peoples lives.  Back to the RV fun!