Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Serious Dinar Question

The question I have is simple....If everyone in the know knows the Dinar will revalue, then can we all safely assume that multi multi millionaires and Billionaires are heavily invested?? And can we also assume that they own millions and billions of there own USD invested meaning that when this goes off some may even become trillionaires? Wouldn't such a large amount upset the balanceof power even more. And how about Alqueada and other terrorist groups can we also expect them to own millions giving them a winfall of profits to commit more deadly deeds? How can the US alow this?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

How can the US stop the revaluation (if that is what is going to happen)?  It is not under the USA's control.  

But if it does happen, the US can take 50% of what they have.  Later, they will take another 20-25% with additionally created tax.  

thats a good question..i for one think that once this happens all the money will be sucked up by governments worldwide and big banks ... To fund yet another World War 

At the very least, war with Iran and Syria. 

As for the question at hand, We have seen several articles in the past were the CBI has gone 

to great extremes to prevent terrorist from hoarding dinar. Also it has been rumored that 

Donald Trump did in fact purchase millions of dinar. You can bet that Soros and Buffet would 

have done so too. We did see a recent article stating that the International banks demand for 

dinar went up after ch 7 release. I figured that was those big fish. This is not a factor, however,

what we are seeing is a clear separation between the haves and the have not's. A consolidation 

of financial power if you will.   

At the very least, war with Iran and Syria.

As for the question at hand, We have seen several articles in the past were the CBI has gone

to great extremes to prevent terrorist from hoarding dinar. Also it has been rumored that

Donald Trump did in fact purchase millions of dinar. You can bet that Soros and Buffet would

have done so too. We did see a recent article stating that the International banks demand for

dinar went up after ch 7 release. I figured that was those big fish. This is not a factor, however,

what we are seeing is a clear separation between the haves and the have not's. A consolidation

of financial power if you will.

what about gates or jay Z?

Let's concentrate where one can do something about our own situation.

Yes let it rv, baby!!!

I am going to go out with a big guess here --------> the big fish in the money pond, most likely are not worried about dinar , but more  worried on how to obtain that oil , seeing that they own the oil companies .....  :P    but I do believe a lot of these bigger fish { money guys }  do have dinar , and use it to go from Iraq to other countries, or ,  their company personnel use it for purchases ..   it is mind boggeling  to think that , a 25,000 note might actually be worth 25,000 ,  speculation my friend, ain`t  it fun

• Upvote 1

Your assuming there`s that much out there. 

There`s not

or else it would have the value of the dong. 

They(the vietnamese)  have over printed their money

Iraq has not

But that is making the wrong assumption that currency has some intrinsic value. 

It does not. All currency at this time is fiat currency, The value of any currency is 

simply what the banksters say it is. Nothing more. Of course those banksters can 

only make it work if the populous has faith in the currency. That is why I have never 

believed the L O P scenario for Iraq. Whether it would hurt the citizens of Iraq or not 

is a mute point, the people would consider it to be a way of the banksters and the

politicians to screw them and would never trust the currency after that. 

Furthermore, all currency represents a debt owed, with one exception, Iraq.

pretty much all of their debt was forgiven. So if the CBI comes out and tells everyone for 

several days how beautiful and dirty rich they are, and the GOI comes out telling everyone 

how undervalued the dinar is. And thereby convince the populous that these things are true,

then when the CBI    SUDDENLY  says the dinar is worth 3 to 4 dollars the populous 

will have faith in the dinar. The world will believe it to be worth much more and will not argue

about how Iraq has come out so high. We will cash in thinking what a wonderful day it is. 

Still in reality it is only a worthless piece of paper, like all currencies.   

• Upvote 1

But that is making the wrong assumption that currency has some intrinsic value. 

It does not. All currency at this time is fiat currency, The value of any currency is 

simply what the banksters say it is. Nothing more. Of course those banksters can 

only make it work if the populous has faith in the currency. That is why I have never 

believed the L O P scenario for Iraq. Whether it would hurt the citizens of Iraq or not 

is a mute point, the people would consider it to be a way of the banksters and the

politicians to screw them and would never trust the currency after that. 

Furthermore, all currency represents a debt owed, with one exception, Iraq.

pretty much all of their debt was forgiven. So if the CBI comes out and tells everyone for 

several days how beautiful and dirty rich they are, and the GOI comes out telling everyone 

how undervalued the dinar is. And thereby convince the populous that these things are true,

then when the CBI    SUDDENLY  says the dinar is worth 3 to 4 dollars the populous 

will have faith in the dinar. The world will believe it to be worth much more and will not argue

about how Iraq has come out so high. We will cash in thinking what a wonderful day it is. 

Still in reality it is only a worthless piece of paper, like all currencies.   

I dont know about that daddy. Even if all currencies have the illusion of worth and that illusion can pay for new socks. Then that makes it the true reality. 

It was not worthless it was worth a pair of new socks.  For one to be starving for lack of money which can buy food. That hunger is a reality and to purchase that food and to consume it and to vanquish that hunger thats also the true reality . Again that piece of paper had true worth . I do understand your symbolic rhetoric .  But I am a realist . 

For now money at least certain moneys have true worth.

I dont know about that daddy. Even if all currencies have the illusion of worth and that illusion can pay for new socks. Then that makes it the true reality. 

It was not worthless it was worth a pair of new socks.  For one to be starving for lack of money which can buy food. That hunger is a reality and to purchase that food and to consume it and to vanquish that hunger thats also the true reality . Again that piece of paper had true worth . I do understand your symbolic rhetoric .  But I am a realist . 

For now money at least certain moneys have true worth.

I agree 100%  with you there brother. May be that I can get too rhetorical with flowery words

but, yes, the value of a currency is solely in the faith that people give to it. And like a gold rock 

that someone dug out of the ground it then does carry value. I believe that is why Iraq keeps

telling it people how rich they are and how undervalued their currency is. These two things will

in and of itself bring that value up. At least in the minds of the person wanting to buy those socks.   

• Upvote 1

I am going to go out with a big guess here --------> the big fish in the money pond, most likely are not worried about dinar , but more  worried on how to obtain that oil , seeing that they own the oil companies .....  :P    but I do believe a lot of these bigger fish { money guys }  do have dinar , and use it to go from Iraq to other countries, or ,  their company personnel use it for purchases ..   it is mind boggeling  to think that , a 25,000 note might actually be worth 25,000 ,  speculation my friend, ain`t  it fun

I agree. Sometimes I think we over analyze things - peace

• Upvote 1

First I dont think there will be a huge winfall 10 cents maybe which is big if u have 20 million plus. Do u really think locic for a minute it will be more if it was me 10 make lots happy 3 months cash in set price or exchange at 10 cents for new currency. Thats it. Simple but think like business not a mirical but I shell surely hope for 50 cents but realy. just RV would be nice. They are not stubid. Would be lucky to be 10 centst

The question I have is simple....If everyone in the know knows the Dinar will revalue, then can we all safely assume that multi multi millionaires and Billionaires are heavily invested?? And can we also assume that they own millions and billions of there own USD invested meaning that when this goes off some may even become trillionaires? Wouldn't such a large amount upset the balanceof power even more. And how about Alqueada and other terrorist groups can we also expect them to own millions giving them a winfall of profits to commit more deadly deeds? How can the US alow this?

Good question, another "hmmm" moment.  

i wonder what the limit is if someone went to a dealer in the us .. for new uncirculated dinar  in 25 k and 10 k notes .? 100 million ...? ...500 million ...? no limit ?

sometimes i wonder if they are easier to get outside iraqi borders than inside iraq .. to spread the dinars all over the world at our expense would be a brilliant platy if they are only redeemable in iraq for goods and services ..that would kick off and  increase  the trade surplus  tremendously .. people lining up to buy things from iraq you might be able to get your country to exchange your dinars but they would then have to spend them in iraq or put them into their reserves .. because its not like iraq has to give anyone dollars or euros or yen . or any other currency for the dinars .. only goods and services .. so is iraq smart  by distributing the dinars .. or are they careless ,..i think they know exactly what they are doing ..

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1