Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Local guru says......

Thaiexpat

OK, with all this hype and talk about SOON RV, I decided to visit the local "sooth-sayer" (I guess that is the best description of him) to see what my future holds. I told him ZERO about my concerns (dinar RV, having another child, etc). He looked at my palm, got my B-day info and started going some math, charting the numbers on a small wheel diagram and putting numbers into a table, etc. Soon, he told me that I would become very wealthy around my B-day (12th Aug) and my career would advance higher, among other things. His palm-reading was pretty accurate-knew of a tremendous heart-break (son's mama dying when son was 14 months), knew I wanted to have another child (in FACT, my girlfriend and I had just visited the hospital to see about her getting pregnant) and saw I would live to be, at least, 90 (I come from the healthiest, longest, living people in the world)....

So, there you go! Just as specific as all the gurus pumping crap on a daily basis, however, I think this guy is totally honest and not pulling my shorts! So, my RV prediction: around 12th Aug (maybe before or slightly after-he didn't say for certain the date).

Cheers and gooooooo RV!!

• Upvote 12

I use to have a customer that claimed she was physic we got along well since I am a physco. But anyyyyyywhooo I shall not digress and get to my point. There were time I saw her and she picked up on things from my past that were dead on accurate. Other times she was full of poop... so I never really know how to take her...I am still very skeptical about people who claim to be physic or palm readers or anything that goes bump in the night. But hey who really knows...  :shrug:

If you paid for that reading, I hope you got your money's worth from the Palm reading. Phoenix, from Phoenix Rising Radio, paraded around a line of psychic over his radio show last year and early 2013, and their claims of a middle East war or RV have come and gone. I've got a very good customer of mine, who claims to be psychic and who I've never paid, making the same claim that I'm coming into a lot of money any day now.

Expat.... I hope your reading and my customer are on target. Until then, keep living your day as normal and don't get wrapped up in the thrill of uncertainty.

I've lived in Thailand for a couple of decades and my wife even gets money to read cards. So I'm gonna give it a shot. -- You are an expat, you are still working and invested in the dinar so you are not wealthy, you still want children and tell people when your birthday is so you are under 50yrs old and if you come from the worlds oldest living people you come from Okinawa Japan. How did I do.

Expat:

He gave you a rate of $8.12 (Aug. 12) on your 90th birthday!!  That's awesome news!!  :backflip:

Wait, how old did you say you were? :shrug:

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah......I am 50 now. I think I just screwed by the guy!!! hahahahahaha. Damnit! Better stick to Oakie

• Upvote 1

I've lived in Thailand for a couple of decades and my wife even gets money to read cards. So I'm gonna give it a shot. -- You are an expat, you are still working and invested in the dinar so you are not wealthy, you still want children and tell people when your birthday is so you are under 50yrs old and if you come from the worlds oldest living people you come from Okinawa Japan. How did I do.

OH!! MIGHTY John the GURU. Well, 50 now. Come from RyuuKyuu Islands, not Okinawa (one of the islands in that chain). Yes, FAR from wealthy and I do live in Thailand. Now, tell me WHERE specifically and your cult will have 1 follower!

OK, with all this hype and talk about SOON RV, I decided to visit the local "sooth-sayer" (I guess that is the best description of him) to see what my future holds. I told him ZERO about my concerns (dinar RV, having another child, etc). He looked at my palm, got my B-day info and started going some math, charting the numbers on a small wheel diagram and putting numbers into a table, etc. Soon, he told me that I would become very wealthy around my B-day (12th Aug) and my career would advance higher, among other things. His palm-reading was pretty accurate-knew of a tremendous heart-break (son's mama dying when son was 14 months), knew I wanted to have another child (in FACT, my girlfriend and I had just visited the hospital to see about her getting pregnant) and saw I would live to be, at least, 90 (I come from the healthiest, longest, living people in the world)....

So, there you go! Just as specific as all the gurus pumping crap on a daily basis, however, I think this guy is totally honest and not pulling my shorts! So, my RV prediction: around 12th Aug (maybe before or slightly after-he didn't say for certain the date).

Cheers and gooooooo RV!!

I love this stuff! 

Why not?

Sorry about the heartbreak man....that is the hardest thing to endure. 

As for your being wealthy - you haven't bought a lottery ticket have you? Just checking for holes in the "seer's" magic...

• Downvote 1

I use to have a customer that claimed she was physic we got along well since I am a physco. But anyyyyyywhooo I shall not digress and get to my point. There were time I saw her and she picked up on things from my past that were dead on accurate. Other times she was full of poop... so I never really know how to take her...I am still very skeptical about people who claim to be physic or palm readers or anything that goes bump in the night. But hey who really knows...  :shrug:

When I was working in Nam, I used to do pulse reading, as in Chinese Medicine pulse reading. I was VERY accurate about health issues and just applied common human experiences to my patients. Soon, I was famous as the "American Sifu" (Master). I had other fortune-tellers coming to me for advise. Never charged anyone for the service. Just thought it was funny/interesting that someone like me, who doesn't believe in anything, was able to tell people certain things about their lives and be 90% accurate. To be honest, I did learn pulse diagnosis from an old Korean doc and that guy could tell you things only YOU'D know. He was scary! Even could tell you about your birth, etc. Blew me away. Glad I studied with him for 4 years. Something to it, just don't know what!!

I love this stuff! 

Why not?

Sorry about the heartbreak man....that is the hardest thing to endure. 

As for your being wealthy - you haven't bought a lottery ticket have you? Just checking for holes in the "seer's" magic...

Thank you for your kind words. 15 years in the Marines was like a walk in the park compared to raising my son alone. Even without an RV, I am hoping that I can have another child this time with a wonderful partner to help me! Cheers and thanks again.

Thanks for sharing Expat.  It sounds like the man may have been on target but one never knows.  I have had readings over the years and don't buy into a lot of psychics since most are not...however had two experiences where I know that they were very accurate and neither were paid readings...one was in my 20's a girl I worked with from India who did a palm reading and she told me things that did in fact happen and told me in my later years I would be very wealthy...so who knows hope she is right on that...though I hate to wait til you turn 90 LOL as I am older than you are.

Cheers and gooooooo RV!!

Thai Expat.....Thanks for sharing... ..Just out of curiosity....When you say that you come from the healthiest, longest, living people in the world...Do you mean Japanese? I know they are very healthy People. Thanks. Ciao.

UR FUNNY

No "THANKS" this time, Sandfly?  Smile.....

Thaexpat - Thank you for sharing your story - I for one do believe that people have extraordinary "gifts" -  We all have our own intuition but not all of us have developed it or choose to believe in it's power  -- Palm reading is one of the oldest forms of identity  (finger printing) and while there are many skeptics  it is uncanny how shapes of fingers can be related to certain professions - doctors - lawyers etc   - Over the many  years much information has been gathered and many books written that if a person so desired they could "learn" to read palms -

I do not know that I would trust just anyone  off the street  or anyone who hung a shingle but based on my research and a lot of reading over the years I do believe there is some viable evidence  to support the lines in our hands tells much about us -  I did a lot of reading books and studying for a long time but realized there was way too  much for me to learn to ever feel comfortable offering my take on another persons life history & future from their palms --  I had some family and friends to let me copy their hands using a copy machine  just so I could study their lines  and their fingers just to gauge my own  interpretation   - lol

I have become more comfortable with my own intuition and also  reading a persons body pains -  where there is physical pain in the body there is most often a link to an emotional pain - Based on where the pain is will tell what the emotional pain is - 

It is custom to assume that the left hand shows potential in an individual, and the right showed realized personality.

• Left The left hand is controlled by the right brain (pattern recognition, relationship understanding), reflects the inner person, the natural self, the anima, and the lateral thinking.
  • Right As opposites are, the right hand is controlled by the left brain (logic, reason, and language), reflects the outer person, objective self, influence of social environment, education, and experience. It represents linear thinking.

Have a great day everyone  and maybe not for all but I found reading about  palmistry very interesting and would highly recommend others to broaden their horizons and expand their wisdom, I think many tend to be more skeptical about things they know less about  -   UNEEK

Years ago I had a reading. I went to see this lady because of some personal matters that were happening in my life

She was dead on on everything that she told me.I was so amazed because she had no way of knowing what I was going through at that time .

She was very detailed in explaining everything.

EXCEPT.....when it came to the part that she said that I would be coming into a lot of money but I mean A LOT OF MONEY. She could'nt explain how or why.  I asked her is it through a lottery or maybe insurance money of some kind and she shook her head no. It would be more than that, she could'nt see how it would be arriving but she kept saying it would be A LOT.

So I went on with my life always playing the lottery just in case she was right.......And here we are now......waiting on this... Back then I had no idea what dinars where.And look at me now. I would just  love it if she had been right all along.

So we wait and see.............True Story.

• Upvote 4

Years ago I had a reading. I went to see this lady because of some personal matters that were happening in my life

She was dead on on everything that she told me.I was so amazed because she had no way of knowing what I was going through at that time .

She was very detailed in explaining everything.

EXCEPT.....when it came to the part that she said that I would be coming into a lot of money but I mean A LOT OF MONEY. She could'nt explain how or why.  I asked her is it through a lottery or maybe insurance money of some kind and she shook her head no. It would be more than that, she could'nt see how it would be arriving but she kept saying it would be A LOT.

So I went on with my life always playing the lottery just in case she was right.......And here we are now......waiting on this... Back then I had no idea what dinars where.And look at me now. I would just  love it if she had been right all along.

So we wait and see.............True Story.

MIT...Thanks for sharing....Let's hope for you and for all of us.

As for psychics... I am very skeptical about them but still I will check them every now and then....The  ones I checked ( on Fiverr, mind you... a mere 5 bucks ) in the last 6 months would give me different answers to the same questions  but on one specific point  they'd give me basically the same response... They didn't see a huge flow of cash coming my way.... Some little sums  here and there ( which would be awesome to me  btw) but not the windfall type. ... I never mentioned the Dinar to any of them.

Years ago I too visited in Thailand.  Saw 2 palmists within an hour.  One at a temple and one in a street "shop".  Wanted them close together so I could not blame it on moon pulls, or whatever.   Was I stunned when both said nearly the same thing.  I had recently had serious surgery - I had.  My husband was ill.  He was and that we would lose all our money - we did and that I would die rich!    Now I am beginning to wonder how long I get to be rich before I die!!!

Am I believer in this stuff = Yes     Am a devout christian = YES

• Upvote 1

Years ago I too visited in Thailand.  Saw 2 palmists within an hour.  One at a temple and one in a street "shop".  Wanted them close together so I could not blame it on moon pulls, or whatever.   Was I stunned when both said nearly the same thing.  I had recently had serious surgery - I had.  My husband was ill.  He was and that we would lose all our money - we did and that I would die rich!    Now I am beginning to wonder how long I get to be rich before I die!!!

Am I believer in this stuff = Yes     Am a devout christian = YES

Some are indeed good. The very few ones I checked  live  were always spot on.. One psychic lady in NYC  ( I think she was Russian or eastern European anyway, in the Village) predicted months before  it  happening, giving me a correct time-frame, my encounter with the woman who would become my 2nd wife.

Cheers and gooooooo RV!!

Did you kiss him?? I would have!! Ha

I believe we all have psychic abilities. The thing is we just dont develop ourselves. Some people are more open to this than others. 

I have alway had great intuition..... a very strong gut feeling about certain things. When I owned my businesses and I had to make big decisions, I always rely on my gut and it was always very strong and very clear on what my choices had to be.  To this day I use it any time something important comes my way and it never fails me.

From the very beginning (9 years ago) I have had a very strong and good feeling about the dinar.And through all the ups and downs that we've been put through I still feel the same. I am thrilled that I invested in this. No regrets . This is not only a blessing for us but for so many and all those that will also be touched by us.

So get in touch with your gut its trying to say something to you but you're just moving too fast to be able to listen.

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 2

Thank you, Doc, for sharing your experience with us. I'm so sorry to hear about your wife, I pray this new love will be everything you need and that you are able to have another child to raise with her.

Thank you everyone else for sharing your experiences. Very interesting reading!

KK

I believe we all have psychic abilities. The thing is we just dont develop ourselves. Some people are more open to this than others. 

I have alway had great intuition..... a very strong gut feeling about certain things. When I owned my businesses and I had to make big decisions, I always rely on my gut and it was always very strong and very clear on what my choices had to be.  To this day I use it any time something important comes my way and it never fails me.

From the very beginning (9 years ago) I have had a very strong and good feeling about the dinar.And through all the ups and downs that we've been put through I still feel the same. I am thrilled that I invested in this. No regrets . This is not only a blessing for us but for so many and all those that will also be touched by us.

So get in touch with your gut its trying to say something to you but you're just moving too fast to be able to listen.

My gut is tellin' me to lay off the donuts ...

funny-fat-guy-cannon-ball.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thai Expat.....Thanks for sharing... ..Just out of curiosity....When you say that you come from the healthiest, longest, living people in the world...Do you mean Japanese? I know they are very healthy People. Thanks. Ciao.

No "THANKS" this time, Sandfly?  Smile.....

Nope, the Japanese ARE NOT the healthiest, longest living people in the world. That title belongs to the RyuuKyuu Islanders (Okinawa being the largest island in that chain). They were annexed by the Japanese in the late 1800's and officially under Japanese control in 1923. A BIG insult to us, is to call us Japanese. Many of the old people HATE em. Why? because of WW II and the big battles fought on Okinawa. 25% were killed because of that war. Most young people could care less, but there is a growing resurgence of national pride, etc. and re-establishing the language and culture. Food was found to be a major influencing factor to their long life. Lots of info on the web about my folks. Cheers!

Thank you, Doc, for sharing your experience with us. I'm so sorry to hear about your wife, I pray this new love will be everything you need and that you are able to have another child to raise with her.

Thank you everyone else for sharing your experiences. Very interesting reading!

KK

Thank you for your words and wishes. I hope SOON. Getting old and the RV would sure make it easy to have a big family!!!

• Upvote 1