Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The high value of the dinar

yota691

It's Tuesday AM in IRAQ. A new day and perhaps RV day !!!

Did I miss the Cubs win the World Series in the last couple hours? : ) lol! Just messing with you!

Hope your right!! ...about Tuesday being RV day that is not about the cubs winning the WS before we see it!

• Upvote 1

go ahead and dole out those neg's if you want yota, I'm just making an observation. There has been no significant increase in value. I do appreciate the article, but imo, I believe they are pumping confidence in the currency to sell it....WHICH will work for us investors, because the more interest in the dinar and the more people want it, the better the value (supply and demand). Hopefully fellow DV'ers aren't running out and buying millions more dinar based on these articles and an imminent Rv.  :lol:  Be patient and lets see what happens folks. Go RV. :peace:

Dole out the Neg, seem your statement was on the Neg side with it a Pumper article..My point is these folks will soon be able to do things we take for Granted everyday...Get a Passport, get on a Plane, walk up to ATM and use it...I could go on but you get the Point....You have seem to forget this is a Iraq Newspaper...intended for the Folks of Iraq...Not you or me....

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 7

CBI should show the world the real value of the IQD.

Go RV , Go strong 1.16

Just do it...!!!

That's funny Laid Back.....I always calculate the RV at the 1.16 number!  Great minds, think alike!!!

Go RV or RI Soon!   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

We should be feeling really special about our investment in this ride because "with al this news coming out" im just waiting on one of these Iraqi  officers or politicitions to just come out and tell us the new rate before the end of the day...I have never seen so much good money news all on the same day and kinda in the same way "official" news with links (i haven't been in the rumor section in about 4 hours because the news section is better.

It appears that all of the so called gurus don't have much to say today!! All of the actual good news is stealing their thunder ...so to speak!! RI by tomorrow!! God Bless each of you!!

• Upvote 2

Jon...it's not a "pumper" article.  Pumping dinar doesn't do anything right now, the trillion or so that the "dinar exchangers" have are already brought into the equation.  The article is stating a fact....the confidence in the dinar, plus the extra reserves, plus the economic growth= stronger dinar and they have been on a BS dirty float for years.  Their currency isn't valued that low, maybe 400/1 but not 1166.....

I like how he mentioned "standard".  They are using a DOLLAR standard...so close would be close to a buck RV.  Not sure if this is what he's implying but hey I'll bite.

Edited by Amos9:13
  • Upvote 1

Jon...it's not a "pumper" article.  Pumping dinar doesn't do anything right now, the trillion or so that the "dinar exchangers" have are already brought into the equation.  The article is stating a fact....the confidence in the dinar, plus the extra reserves, plus the economic growth= stronger dinar and they have been on a BS dirty float for years.  Their currency isn't valued that low, maybe 400/1 but not 1166.....

I like how he mentioned "standard".  They are using a DOLLAR standard...so close would be close to a buck RV.  Not sure if this is what he's implying but hey I'll bite.

I see your point, so in your opinion, how much of an increase in value can they afford at this time with the 76 billion in reserves? that's the big question.

• Upvote 1

Definition of STANDARD

: a conspicuous object (as a banner) formerly carried at the top of a pole and used to mark a rallying point especially in battle or to serve as an emblem

a : a long narrow tapering flag that is personal to an individual or corporation and bears heraldic devices

b : the personal flag of the head of a state or of a member of a royal family

c : an organization flag carried by a mounted or motorized military unit

d : banner 1

: something established by authority, custom, or general consent as a model or example : criterion <quite slow by today's standards>

: something set up and established by authority as a rule for the measure of quantity, weight, extent, value, or quality

a : the fineness and legally fixed weight of the metal used in coins

b : the basis of value in a monetary system <the gold standard>

: a structure built for or serving as a base or support

a : a shrub or herb grown with an erect main stem so that it forms or resembles a tree

b : a fruit tree grafted on a stock that does not induce dwarfing

a : the large odd upper petal of a papilionaceous flower (as of the pea)

b : one of the three inner usually erect and incurved petals of an iris

: a musical composition (as a song) that has become a part of the standard repertoire

I'm confused. Didn't Kuwait publicly say that they were not going to RV their currency to throw everyone off and then they did? If the indicators before an RV are smoke and false information, then why is all of this so exciting? Isn't all of this information actually bad for an near indicator of an RV?

I see your point, so in your opinion, how much of an increase in value can they afford at this time with the 76 billion in reserves? that's the big question.

just wondering

have you googled the guy in the article whom they are quoting ?   >>>  Peace Sumaisem <<<  is his name http://www.google.com/#rlz=1W1MXGB_enUS524&sclient=psy-ab&q=iraq+economic+expert+Peace+Sumaisem&rlz=1W1MXGB_enUS524&oq=iraq+economic+expert+Peace+Sumaisem&gs_l=hp.12...5331.15263.1.16759.14.13.0.1.1.0.241.2132.0j10j3.13.0....0...1c.1j2.19.psy-ab.0MYCSOBN-dk&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48705608,d.aWc&fp=9aa5c505070006d0&biw=1126&bih=645

do you think hes a pumper for some reason ?

• Upvote 1

I like the basis of value (gold standard).  Not sure Jon, I think .10c is easy to reach with how much gold they have now.  WOW 1.25 trillion worth of gold?  Good god....not to mention contracts and their GDP spoiling up from the new businesses coming in.  I have NO idea....no one does.  I hope Turki's comment about being surprised is really going to shock us.  I've always and still do believe that nothing is out of God's hands.  People hear about God talk and they look the other way.  Prayer is a powerful thing and I would suggest everyone pray that this WILL NOT BE A LOP  and the value will be more than we could ever hope for.  Our economy still hasn't recovered...people are losing jobs...killing sprees all over the place, our dollar losing value and so on...if there was ever a time America needed a huge blessing it's NOW.  I challenge everyone to pray to our lord and ask him to bless us for the upcoming trials we're about to face.  The US dollar will fall, just a matter of time...we owe too much and our govt will never man up for the task we need them to.  This is a blessing that we are about to take part in, we will need it my friends...tuff times ahead.  The money won't solve all of it, but it will sure buffer us for the upcoming changes.

• Upvote 3

I've no idea dontlop, in many respects I believe we are observing a carefully orchestrated play unfolding bit by bit. :lol:

• Upvote 2

I've no idea dontlop, in many respects I believe we are observing a carefully orchestrated play unfolding bit by bit. :lol:

i agree to that .. but this person  whom is being quoted is a well respected economic expert

economic expert Dr. peace Sumaisem

Peace Sumaisem denies candidacy for the post of Governor of the Central Bank

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Denied an economic expert Dr. peace Sumaisem, news candidature for the post of governor of the central bank rather than Shabibi, stressing: they did not nominate her to anyone, did not know that sudden candidacy for the post of governor of the bank.

Smeisim said in a statement singled out by the independent press (Iba): media sources that published news of the nomination of four names for the position after Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi, including my name, saying: they did not nominate its name to any party or to take over as governor of the bank.

Considered: the process of publishing the names of candidates for the governor of the Bank merely speculative issues to confuse public opinion and divert attention from the real issue of the central bank and public works and fictitious names to designate a person far from the center of the central bank.

This was published by some media sources in the central bank as saying there are four names nominated herself for the position of Governor of the Central Bank are Zia Alckheon and Ahmed ابريهي and peace Sumaisem and the appearance of Mohammed Saleh. Provided names to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to choose one of them by a committee formed by the government in the event of insistence Shabibi to stay out of Iraq.

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

I like the basis of value (gold standard).  Not sure Jon, I think .10c is easy to reach with how much gold they have now.  WOW 1.25 trillion worth of gold?  Good god....not to mention contracts and their GDP spoiling up from the new businesses coming in.  I have NO idea....no one does.  I hope Turki's comment about being surprised is really going to shock us.  I've always and still do believe that nothing is out of God's hands.  People hear about God talk and they look the other way.  Prayer is a powerful thing and I would suggest everyone pray that this WILL NOT BE A LOP  and the value will be more than we could ever hope for.  Our economy still hasn't recovered...people are losing jobs...killing sprees all over the place, our dollar losing value and so on...if there was ever a time America needed a huge blessing it's NOW.  I challenge everyone to pray to our lord and ask him to bless us for the upcoming trials we're about to face.  The US dollar will fall, just a matter of time...we owe too much and our govt will never man up for the task we need them to.  This is a blessing that we are about to take part in, we will need it my friends...tuff times ahead.  The money won't solve all of it, but it will sure buffer us for the upcoming changes.

Thanks for this, yes I forgot about the tons of gold, good summary. The national and global economy is disintegrating and people are getting desperate, true. Don't know about anyone else, but I've been going through the worst financial circumstances that I can ever recall. :lol: Just gotta keep working and do your best. Quite honestly, I don't know what the future holds, whether the 'powers that be' will allow us a windfall (whether small or large), or if people will continue to face eroding financial and personal circumstances. As for the dinar, my sobering pov is to hope for maybe 3 or 4x what I put into it, but not expecting hundreds of thousands or millions, that's just my pov folks. As for spirituality and prophecies, I recall 'doom and gloom' predicted for this ol' planet earth, but not much in the area of financial windfalls and a golden age. We'll have to see what happens. :peace:

The recent lifting of Chapter 7 sanctions returned approximately $82 billion to the Iraq central bank

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/153755-is-jpmorgan-the-next-big-thing-in-iraq/#ixzz2YV1F2KzE

I think they have more money than they are saying they do........RETURNED is the word. 82+76=158 billion.

Edited by greeneyedlady
  • Upvote 3

The recent lifting of Chapter 7 sanctions returned approximately $82 billion to the Iraq central bank

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/153755-is-jpmorgan-the-next-big-thing-in-iraq/#ixzz2YV1F2KzE

I think they have more money than they are saying they do........RETURNED is the word. 82+76=158 billion.

thats about what i figured they should have ..they have had a 155 billion dollar trade surplus in iraq since 2005 .. which means they are ahead of export spending by 155 billion dollars . so wheres it at ..

• Upvote 1

I like reading this over and over:

"that there are several countries want to buy the dinar because it represents the currency of financial cover strongest in the region as well to being represents one of the aspects of investment for foreign investors, noting that there are expectations of higher value of the dinar to rates close to the standard which makes it desirable in global markets."

:salute:

• Upvote 2