Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The high value of the dinar

yota691

said economic expert d. Peace Sumaisem: that the Iraqi dinar is witnessing a remarkable increase in value, especially in recent times, and after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII.

Added Sumaisem told (morning): that there are several countries want to buy the dinar because it represents the currency of financial cover strongest in the region as well to being represents one of the aspects of investment for foreign investors, noting that there are expectations of higher value of the dinar to rates close to the standard which makes it desirable in global markets.

explained Sumaisem the global currency markets is going according to the principle of expectation of higher currency or decline, and on the dinar, there are projections indicate to increase the value of the dinar in the global markets,

He Astdrki that the fluctuation in the exchange rate within the country significantly affect the value of the dinar abroad.

It is worth mentioning that there is a website American trading buying and selling Iraqi dinar since 2004.

http://bit.ly/12U81bI

• Upvote 3

I like the basis of value (gold standard).  Not sure Jon, I think .10c is easy to reach with how much gold they have now.  WOW 1.25 trillion worth of gold?  Good god....not to mention contracts and their GDP spoiling up from the new businesses coming in.  I have NO idea....no one does.  I hope Turki's comment about being surprised is really going to shock us.  I've always and still do believe that nothing is out of God's hands.  People hear about God talk and they look the other way.  Prayer is a powerful thing and I would suggest everyone pray that this WILL NOT BE A LOP  and the value will be more than we could ever hope for.  Our economy still hasn't recovered...people are losing jobs...killing sprees all over the place, our dollar losing value and so on...if there was ever a time America needed a huge blessing it's NOW.  I challenge everyone to pray to our lord and ask him to bless us for the upcoming trials we're about to face.  The US dollar will fall, just a matter of time...we owe too much and our govt will never man up for the task we need them to.  This is a blessing that we are about to take part in, we will need it my friends...tuff times ahead.  The money won't solve all of it, but it will sure buffer us for the upcoming changes.

if 30 tons of gold is worth over a trillion dollars .. the united states must really be rich ..they hold over 8000 tons of gold  the usa would have 300 trillion dollars worth of gold ..

fact is 30 tons of gold is only worth closer to 1.25 billion dollars .. not trillion ..google how much a ton of gold goes for  right now its under 40 million dollars .. 40 million times 30 is 1.2 billion

no biggie  i wish they aquired a trillion dolars after they put a value on their currency we would be seeing a nice rv for sure .. a trillion dollars would be  around .10 cents per dinar

i agree to that .. but this person  whom is being quoted is a well respected economic expert

economic expert Dr. peace Sumaisem

Peace Sumaisem denies candidacy for the post of Governor of the Central Bank

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Denied an economic expert Dr. peace Sumaisem, news candidature for the post of governor of the central bank rather than Shabibi, stressing: they did not nominate her to anyone, did not know that sudden candidacy for the post of governor of the bank.

Smeisim said in a statement singled out by the independent press (Iba): media sources that published news of the nomination of four names for the position after Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi, including my name, saying: they did not nominate its name to any party or to take over as governor of the bank.

Considered: the process of publishing the names of candidates for the governor of the Bank merely speculative issues to confuse public opinion and divert attention from the real issue of the central bank and public works and fictitious names to designate a person far from the center of the central bank.

This was published by some media sources in the central bank as saying there are four names nominated herself for the position of Governor of the Central Bank are Zia Alckheon and Ahmed ابريهي and peace Sumaisem and the appearance of Mohammed Saleh. Provided names to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to choose one of them by a committee formed by the government in the event of insistence Shabibi to stay out of Iraq.

So this is no Joe Shmoe with an opinion.  Good find dontlop.  He apparently knows what he is talking about.  Although resetting the currency I am a bit wary of.  Perhaps we will hear more from him.

• Upvote 1

yep .. see they know we are investing in dinar .. some people think we may not be allowed to own dinar .. but we are ..

aid economic expert d. Peace Sumaisem: that the Iraqi dinar is witnessing a remarkable increase in value, especially in recent times, and after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII.

Added Sumaisem told (morning): that there are several countries want to buy the dinar because it represents the currency of financial cover strongest in the region as well to being represents one of the aspects of investment for foreign investors, noting that there are expectations of higher value of the dinar to rates close to the standard which makes it desirable in global markets.

explained Sumaisem the global currency markets is going according to the principle of expectation of higher currency or decline, and on the dinar, there are projections indicate to increase the value of the dinar in the global markets,

He Astdrki that the fluctuation in the exchange rate within the country significantly affect the value of the dinar abroad.

It is worth mentioning that there is a website American trading buying and selling Iraqi dinar since 2004.

http://bit.ly/12U81bI

I keep asking myself why they would be openly telling what they are getting ready to do with their exchange; and they definitely are getting ready to change the rate for the better.  There are way too many news sources and outlets reporting this stuff. 

I realized two things.  They are trying to get investment into the country now that Chap. 7 is gone.  Second there has been ABSOLUTELY zero coverage in the USA media about the lifting of Chapter 7, Malaki and his ministers flying all around the world immediately after the celebrations, and the rebuilding of Iraq with new buildings and some new infrastructure.  Unless a person is on one of the legitimate dinar sites reading actually news articles, not guru's lies, then they have no clue what is happening in Iraq. 

With that said, the Iraqis have run an excellent campaign getting people to believe the currency was going to lop; been saying that since 2009 or earlier.  With all of the confusion and the disappearance of the M0 monetary number from the CBI website, around 2005 I think; the CBI has run a beautiful campaign of deception and misdirection.  I'm impressed.  It has done a lot to cut down on international speculators. 

Therefore except for those, including lopsters, holding on to some serious hope of a float or a RV of some type, no one is really watching what Iraq is doing any more; with the exceptions of a small % of people globally compared to the world's population, corporations, & international banks they are openly soliciting. 

These articles are very comforting.  We are closer to positive change with the dinar than we have been in the last 10 years. 

• Upvote 5

10      9      8     7       uh wait the delete the zeroes is deferred     6       5     4     postponed til 2014     3      Iraq on the verge of civil war    2        What next?

• Upvote 1

Probably something like DT that they're referencing.. I'm sure if any other site existed, we would know about it.

I am sure this is who they are speaking of.  Interesting.  hmmmm makes me wonder about last weeks article, where the CBI stated the dinar would be covered 2.5 times, in and out of Iraq.  Maybe I am reading too much in it....but I like the feeling they might be referring to us.  

yep .. see they know we are investing in dinar .. some people think we may not be allowed to own dinar .. but we are ..

I believe they do.

• Upvote 1