Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shammari calls to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency

gamaray

if i knew they were going to rv...id of sold the house and quit my job. i dont have that kind of confidence yet.[/qI'm a very optimistic fellow,but this venture has made me very cautious in regards to its outcome - peaceuote]

well the environment for a rv has never been better. ive laid down my bet.....the wheel is spinning round and round...lets see the results already.

The question that comes to mind....how disconnected are these parliament members from the cbis gameplan? is the cbi giving these parliament members the real scoop? Is the cbi pulling wool over there eyes too? Did they tell them the bare minimum? Im just not sire how connected they are to what the cbi is doing? Maybe they dont....and there just shooting off at the mouth? Or maybe they know, and the time has come?

Very interesting

or any of the 11 other months

Actually I think they can complete the currency reform project at anytime the CBI see fit..........I'm simply quoting a statement that has been stated here on this site for a long time in many posts and chats.........with the since of urgency of the combined effort of parliament, CBI, GOI, U.N. Ch VII release, I would say we are very close........but Ramadan is IMO not a factor right now.........parliament is working and the Kurds and Baghdad are planning meetings through the holiday.........can it happen before Ramadan is over .....sure it can, who says it can't?.........whoops!

:twocents:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Actually I think they can complete the currency reform project at anytime the CBI see fit..........I'm simply quoting a statement that has been stated here on this site for a long time in many posts and chats.........with the since of urgency of the combined effort of parliament, CBI, GOI, U.N. Ch VII release, I would say we are very close........but Ramadan is IMO not a factor right now.........parliament is working and the Kurds and Baghdad are planning meetings through the holiday.........can it happen before Ramadan is over .....sure it can, who says it can't?.........whoops!

:twocents:

Totally agree...I think its funny when its stated nothing happens during ramadan.....like its any different than any other time.....no doubt we are rite where we want to be....I'm still excited that the cbi hasn't updated since the 4th....and with thos kinda talk...all bets are off!
  • Upvote 1

Simple answer to "why would they announce in advance they're going to RV?":  they are now on a world stage.  They have billions of dinar in the hands of nations and international companies to whom they (Iraq) are indebted -- both literally AND figuratively.  We're not the only ones anxious about seeing the RV happen -- these nations and companies are.  He's sending a world message that says:  "We've taken the first giant step to legitimize Iraq becoming a global economic power with a credible financial system.  We are about to 'seal the deal.'"  You think WE'RE anxious and nervous about RV -- what about China who owns TRILLIONS of dinar?  You don't think they're making a few mid-east phone calls every day?

Git 'er Done!!!!!!

Welcome Big N!

Great post - I agree totally. For all those naysayers who are out there saying LOP-------there are more reasons to set a higher value than do that. They are indebted...not sure about the "trillions" of dinar. I mean, if it RV's to 1 to 1, that's trillions of dollars going to just one country. Seems implausible. But the rest I like!

Goooo RV!

no problem ...i was curious too

.i dont know whats up on the cbi link .. the links wont open up off the site .. you can open a catagory off the left side but after that the links from there wont open .. i was checking to see  the exchange rates  under currency auctions ,, but clicking on that exchange rate  thing ,, nothing happens ..so i tried the arabic  one ... same thing .. so i went to cbi law ..it opened but tried to open a link off that page and nothing ..

no biggy .. matbe its my comp...

i was looking since 5pm eastern which it midnight in  iraq just checking on them ...

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

Edited by dontlop

Cant be far off, they want to be full members of the WTO and trade with the big boys they need cash worth a price, And remember they have allways said they would not lop for fear it would chace trade away and the world would not trust them, And they have said for 2 yrs there people are use to tradeing with the US dollar, so it will start out the gate at 1 to 1 and in 4 or 5 yrs float back to 3 plus.But dont take my word for it im just a dumb ass biker LOL.

• Upvote 3

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around 30 tons of gold bullion!  :o  Holy moly! :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  

Get it done! :soon:

If a pound of gold is worth 16310.37 usd a ton would be 2200 lbs X 30 tons would be 

2. 1040601606

Rad

Deg
    x!
    Inv
    sin
    ln
    π
    cos
    log
    e
    tan
    Ans
    EXP
    xy
    (
    )
    %
    AC
    ÷
    -
    =
    +

what ever this large number is 

theres 32 thousand ounces in a ton . it comes out around 37 million dollars a ton right now

at 1000 an ounce its 32 million a ton

can anyone find out if the cbi had auctions during ramadan last year .. go to currency auctions on the cbi open it and click on exchange rates tab ..

it wont work for me .. everything else works on the internet ..just the links off the cbi  for me

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Home

Actually my coworker and I up here at the bank were looking at the gold.  It's around 1.25 Trillion worth of gold and that's at a bad rate right now...wait until gold goes back up.  They have a lot more money than people know.  No telling how much exporting they are going to be able to do with natural gas.

• Upvote 1

At a price of US$1500 per troy ounce, reached on 12 April 2013, one tonne of gold has a value of approximately US$48.2 million

http://www.google.com/#rlz=1W1MXGB_enUS524&sclient=psy-ab&q=gold+per+ton&rlz=1W1MXGB_enUS524&oq=gold+per+ton+&gs_l=hp.1.1.0j0i22i30l3.5705.7323.1.14081.7.5.0.0.0.0.2237.5013.0j2j7-2j0j1.5.0....0...1c.1.19.psy-ab.B62EHRSisog&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48705608,d.aWc&fp=9aa5c505070006d0&biw=1126&bih=645

its 1200 an ounce now

just multiply that times 30 tons

about 1.5 billion dollars

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Shammari calls to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency  

Posted on: 08/07/2013 19:24:15

thumb3-13733006556.jpg

BAGHDAD / With: spokesman called white parliamentary bloc Kazem Al-Shammari to make an appointment to reset the Iraqi currency.

Al-Shammari said in a press statement, received a "news the future," a copy of it, that "the high volume of reserves of Iraq from foreign currency to $ 76 billion in addition to the 30 tons of gold bullion, and out of Iraq from Chapter VII, make it necessary to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency ."

"The investment of this reserve big help to raise the value of the Iraqi currency compared to foreign currencies, and thus will contribute to reduce the prices of goods and commodities, would be reflected on improving the living standards for the Iraqi people and thus contribute to the insurance community and reduce crime and the fight against terrorism." Ended

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=www.mustakbal.net

RV during Ramadan folks. Expect it! :twothumbs: