Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix - All Contracts To Be Written Based Upon 1 IQD = $1.13 !

DinarThug

I read this at the link.

<>.Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities.

The dinar will be stronger than the dollar it appears!

• Upvote 2

Here is a copy of the information on the MOP website:  http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&lng=en

Note 3. (below)

Home arrow_menu_en.gif The Ministry In Brief arrow_menu_en.gif Capital Budget & Public Contracts arrow_menu_en.gif Planning Budget arrow_menu_en.gif The Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency in. arrow_menu_en.gif  spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifThe Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency in Economic Feasibility Studies

Below are the central controls related to the exchange rate of the foreign currency to convert the project inputs and outputs from foreign currency to its equivalent in the local currency, and that is by calculating the net discounted present value standard and the internal return on investments in economic analysis that governs investment projects that costs excess one million dinars.

Estimate the shadow price of foreign currency:

1.      It is necessary to put central controls to amend the official exchange rate * to reflect the shadow price of the foreign currency, and that is considered one of the necessary  requirements to implement  the net discounted present value standard and the internal return rate on investment in the economic calculation stated in the instructions, paragraph nine.

The central controls for adjusting market prices distinguished a group of outputs and inputs traded internationally, where the projects production or usage of them is reflected on the abundance of foreign currency in the economy and thus project outputs or inputs used of such are considered purely foreign currency outputs or inputs.

What is meant by exchange rate: the number of units of foreign currency, expressed in dollar per one dinar.

In particular the following outputs and inputs of foreign currency were distinguished: 

·          Export-outputs.

·          Outputs marketed locally that substitute imports.

·          Imported inputs.

·          Inputs produced locally that usually go to exports.

·          Foreign labor.

According to the pricing rules the value of the output and input (traded) is calculated using export prices (FOB) and import prices (CIF), according to what is listed in the pricing rules.

In other words the pricing rules calculate what the project produces from foreign currency (quantity of exports multiplied by the export price (FOB) in foreign currency or the quantity of substitute imports multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency, as well as what the project uses from foreign currency and imported inputs multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency .... etc.).

In a later step, project outputs and inputs must be converted from the foreign currency to its equivalent in local currency (dinars) by using a specific exchange rate for the foreign currency.

2.      Justifications for exchange-rate adjustment: there are a number of important and powerful arguments which support the view that the official exchange rate reduces the real value of foreign currency for purposes of calculating the  economic national profitability for investment projects and hence for the purposes of investment planning. It is demonstrated in this context to call for assessing the dinar for less than (3.208) dollar (official exchange rate) when assessing project outputs and inputs of traded goods of exports, substitute imports and imports... etc.

The justifications to call for the use of an exchange rate that is lower than the official exchange rate are:

·          The use of an exchange rate that is lower than the official rate is the appropriate action at the investment planning level to translate the country’s economic strategy aiming at stimulating central investments in the sectors that encourage the development of non-oil exports, as well as sectors that encourage the expansion of domestic production base in order to reduce imports and compensate it with local commodities. This helps to reduce reliance on foreign exchange earnings from crude oil exports and increases the share of non-oil sectors in the local production.

·          The application of the amended exchange rate on project imported inputs will assist in directing investments away from aggregated sectors dependent on imported inputs and the preference of those sectors that rely on locally produced inputs.

·          The use of the amended exchange rate helps to correct the balance in favor of the traded goods sectors compared to non-traded goods.

·          The real exchange rate has declined rapidly since the early seventies, through rapid rise of the level of prices and local costs which led by the steadiness of the official exchange rate to change in prices and actual local rate costs that gave an advantage for imported goods at the expense of locally produced goods, meaning that it led to deterioration of the competitiveness of alternative replacement goods and export commodities.

·          This action shows that the official exchange rate overestimates the value of the dinar, compared to the foreign currency and from the promoting goods substituting imports and export commodities point of view of.

And in support to this view is the state’s utilization and in a broad approach to the customs and quantitative protection policies especially for consumer goods, as well as export subsidies that exports have through an amended export exchange rate.

3.      Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities.

You will find on the left side, bottom, a list of contact numbers.  

This is a legitimate site.   

• Upvote 3

Here is a copy of the information on the MOP website:  http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&lng=en

Note 3. (below)

Home arrow_menu_en.gif The Ministry In Brief arrow_menu_en.gif Capital Budget & Public Contracts arrow_menu_en.gif Planning Budget arrow_menu_en.gif The Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency in. arrow_menu_en.gif  spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifThe Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency in Economic Feasibility Studies

Below are the central controls related to the exchange rate of the foreign currency to convert the project inputs and outputs from foreign currency to its equivalent in the local currency, and that is by calculating the net discounted present value standard and the internal return on investments in economic analysis that governs investment projects that costs excess one million dinars.

Estimate the shadow price of foreign currency:

1.      It is necessary to put central controls to amend the official exchange rate * to reflect the shadow price of the foreign currency, and that is considered one of the necessary  requirements to implement  the net discounted present value standard and the internal return rate on investment in the economic calculation stated in the instructions, paragraph nine.

The central controls for adjusting market prices distinguished a group of outputs and inputs traded internationally, where the projects production or usage of them is reflected on the abundance of foreign currency in the economy and thus project outputs or inputs used of such are considered purely foreign currency outputs or inputs.

What is meant by exchange rate: the number of units of foreign currency, expressed in dollar per one dinar.

In particular the following outputs and inputs of foreign currency were distinguished: 

·          Export-outputs.

·          Outputs marketed locally that substitute imports.

·          Imported inputs.

·          Inputs produced locally that usually go to exports.

·          Foreign labor.

According to the pricing rules the value of the output and input (traded) is calculated using export prices (FOB) and import prices (CIF), according to what is listed in the pricing rules.

In other words the pricing rules calculate what the project produces from foreign currency (quantity of exports multiplied by the export price (FOB) in foreign currency or the quantity of substitute imports multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency, as well as what the project uses from foreign currency and imported inputs multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency .... etc.).

In a later step, project outputs and inputs must be converted from the foreign currency to its equivalent in local currency (dinars) by using a specific exchange rate for the foreign currency.

2.      Justifications for exchange-rate adjustment: there are a number of important and powerful arguments which support the view that the official exchange rate reduces the real value of foreign currency for purposes of calculating the  economic national profitability for investment projects and hence for the purposes of investment planning. It is demonstrated in this context to call for assessing the dinar for less than (3.208) dollar (official exchange rate) when assessing project outputs and inputs of traded goods of exports, substitute imports and imports... etc.

The justifications to call for the use of an exchange rate that is lower than the official exchange rate are:

·          The use of an exchange rate that is lower than the official rate is the appropriate action at the investment planning level to translate the country’s economic strategy aiming at stimulating central investments in the sectors that encourage the development of non-oil exports, as well as sectors that encourage the expansion of domestic production base in order to reduce imports and compensate it with local commodities. This helps to reduce reliance on foreign exchange earnings from crude oil exports and increases the share of non-oil sectors in the local production.

·          The application of the amended exchange rate on project imported inputs will assist in directing investments away from aggregated sectors dependent on imported inputs and the preference of those sectors that rely on locally produced inputs.

·          The use of the amended exchange rate helps to correct the balance in favor of the traded goods sectors compared to non-traded goods.

·          The real exchange rate has declined rapidly since the early seventies, through rapid rise of the level of prices and local costs which led by the steadiness of the official exchange rate to change in prices and actual local rate costs that gave an advantage for imported goods at the expense of locally produced goods, meaning that it led to deterioration of the competitiveness of alternative replacement goods and export commodities.

·          This action shows that the official exchange rate overestimates the value of the dinar, compared to the foreign currency and from the promoting goods substituting imports and export commodities point of view of.

And in support to this view is the state’s utilization and in a broad approach to the customs and quantitative protection policies especially for consumer goods, as well as export subsidies that exports have through an amended export exchange rate.

3.      Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities.

You will find on the left side, bottom, a list of contact numbers.  

This is a legitimate site.   

Nelg, I went to the site and read the exact same thing..... After I re- oriented my head from traumatic verbal whiplash... and settled into comprehension mode, I decided I didnt have a flippin clue what this said.... :D 

Usually, in my writing style when I use the words: "in other words", its my attempt to simplify what I just said..... okay that's me..... So When I read their sentence:

In other words the pricing rules calculate what the project produces from foreign currency (quantity of exports multiplied by the export price (FOB) in foreign currency or the quantity of substitute imports multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency, as well as what the project uses from foreign currency and imported inputs multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency .... etc.).

I decided, if this was the simplified version, I was a dead goose..... forget cooked... just simply dead.....

I think you are pretty good at distillation..... would you by any chance have the English cliff notes on what this is saying.....

(what I think I got was that the pre 2003 official exchange rate of 1USD to 3.21IQD  was too high to give an accurate financial picture as it over estimated the value of the dinar (in their whippy little equation)..... And in order to give a more accurate estimate, in calculating whatever it is they are trying to figure out..... they are going to adjust the exchange rate to 1 USD: 1.13 IQD.... a number which I think forex site has been quoting forever)....

Is that what you are reading :huh: (which unfortunately has nothing to do with mandating that contracts be written with this exchange rate and seems to be more of a place keeping algorithum in order to estimate what their profit is or might be in landing upon a constant more accurate number????)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

platypus.jpg

@Maja .....just for you from down under  :peace:

@ old sarg gals

487927_4353205308687_1719064819_n.jpg

****///

A wiener DOG..?.. AWESOME...We LOVE him!  We're gonna name him ThugPup! ^_^

You got some mad skills, man!    Thanks, FLYHI....!  :wave:  :D

]it's probably too hard, :o but can we have a balloon that looks like a wiener....? :P

Really?!? Now that's just too Funny!!

r2

***///

:lol: ... we're bad..... so bad.....

• Upvote 2

My friend tried to say the site was bogus because the website is easy to make and is fairly new in creation...being the last few years.  He has IQD but is a nay sayer.   I bet him a case a beer it will RV in 2 months.

whats left to be done ..hmmm /

i got into huge arguements over this article in the last couple years .

i was told by  some that this article is old from the saddam regime ..

they say just some of the words in the article itself prove its old ..

but hey if they are out their telling the world ahead of time  on their ministry of planning web site ..that they are planning a rv  to 1,13 ....and their real rate is 3.22 ..why arent they all talking about it in every day conversations .. why all the other crap about street rates .. sorry ..dont know forsure  but thisis not a new article  for at least a year or two since i saw it

Just got up this a.m. and have not read the article this morning.  I simply placed the article in the post and have not throughly check it out.  My original reason for posting it was to allow everyone the opportunity to read it for discussion.  Whether what it says is valid or not is another step in the process of evaluation.  I'll give it a shot and be back to the post latter this morning. 

(Apparently last night I failed to close DV and some thought I was online.)

• Upvote 1

1. Iraq is out of Chapter 7

2. The Central Bank of Iraq on June 9th reported they were starting to work on the plan to base the value of the Iraqi Dinar on GOLD and other items.

3. The Ministry of Planning Web site states that all contracts are to be written based upon 1 IQD = $1.13 but to remember the OFFICIAL exchange rate of the IQD is 1 IQD = $3.22

4. The Central Bank of Iraq put out July 21st 2012 that the new lower denominations would be put out January 1st 2013 but the GOI asked the CBI to wait until JULY 2013.

Phoenex3333 There is NOTHING more to be done. We are waiting for the announcement from the Central Bank of Iraq that they are launching a new rate management program for the Iraqi Dinar based upon GOLD and other things. All of the above is NOT rumor...it is NOT speculation...it is FACTUAL information put forward by the Central Bank of Iraq and the Government of Iraq. Be prepared to be surprised.

I heard all of this same information on PHOENIX RADIO BLOG SITE.  

Its excellent everyone should check them out.

They have a lot of great info. about Iraq.

This is what the gurus are just repeating . They listen to it and then report it.

Its called  BLOG TALK RADIO...........PHOENIX 3333

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 2

CNN. Ur One Stop Shopping For Guru News And Balloon Animals !

7-3-2013 Newshound Guru Phoenex3333 One more time...

1. Iraq is out of Chapter 7

2. The Central Bank of Iraq on June 9th reported they were starting to work on the plan to base the value of the Iraqi Dinar on GOLD and other items.

3. The Ministry of Planning Web site states that all contracts are to be written based upon 1 IQD = $1.13 but to remember the OFFICIAL exchange rate of the IQD is 1 IQD = $3.22

4. The Central Bank of Iraq put out July 21st 2012 that the new lower denominations would be put out January 1st 2013 but the GOI asked the CBI to wait until JULY 2013.

7-3-2013 Newshound Guru Phoenex3333 There is NOTHING more to be done. We are waiting for the announcement from the Central Bank of Iraq that they are launching a new rate management program for the Iraqi Dinar based upon GOLD and other things. All of the above is NOT rumor...it is NOT speculation...it is FACTUAL information put forward by the Central Bank of Iraq and the Government of Iraq. Be prepared to be surprised.

Go get 'em Thug ...

and ... um ... Mrs. Thug ...

couple2.jpg

That's a rather expansive ... um ... wardrobe there buddy !!!

Edited by BJinMontreal
  • Upvote 2

Verrry interestink!

There must be a ton of Iraqi govmt and corporate websites that will need to reflect the new value, but so much of what the Iraqis do is figured in $ instead of IQD, the change may be fairly seemless.  However, it would not surprise me for a leak like this to show up.  How would you keep every official that needs to know about the pending RV from accidently publishing it a bit early in the course of simply doing their jobs?

Hard to plug all leaks, and on a side note, kudos to Snowden!  I for one am not willing to give up all my privacy for the sake of the appearance of security.  It is such a short shift to fascism.

Peace, Prosperity and the right to privacy

• Upvote 1

Nelg, I went to the site and read the exact same thing..... After I re- oriented my head from traumatic verbal whiplash... and settled into comprehension mode, I decided I didnt have a flippin clue what this said.... :D

Usually, in my writing style when I use the words: "in other words", its my attempt to simplify what I just said..... okay that's me..... So When I read their sentence:

In other words the pricing rules calculate what the project produces from foreign currency (quantity of exports multiplied by the export price (FOB) in foreign currency or the quantity of substitute imports multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency, as well as what the project uses from foreign currency and imported inputs multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency .... etc.).

I decided, if this was the simplified version, I was a dead goose..... forget cooked... just simply dead.....

I think you are pretty good at distillation..... would you by any chance have the English cliff notes on what this is saying.....

(what I think I got was that the pre 2003 official exchange rate of 1USD to 3.21IQD  was too high to give an accurate financial picture as it over estimated the value of the dinar (in their whippy little equation)..... And in order to give a more accurate estimate, in calculating whatever it is they are trying to figure out..... they are going to adjust the exchange rate to 1 USD: 1.13 IQD.... a number which I think forex site has been quoting forever)....

Is that what you are reading :huh: (which unfortunately has nothing to do with mandating that contracts be written with this exchange rate and seems to be more of a place keeping algorithum in order to estimate what their profit is or might be in landing upon a constant more accurate number????)

From their plans to recreate the nation from top to bottom after the previous dictatorship, they indicate that the starting point for the dinar will be $1.134 per 1d.  

This site address will take you to the National Development Plan presented in 2010 for the years 2010-2014 (http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/resources/IT/pictuers/NDP%20English.pdf).  Interesting read; especially the 4th Section, stating their plans to float the exchange rate (4.2.9, Third Objective), but I saw no indication of initial rate or date in the plan.   If the “rate” of $1.13 to 1d is potentially correct (http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&lng=en) then once it is initiated, the rate will be allowed to float, being driven by the market.

It does not look like the site has been kept up to date. Many pages listed on the “Home” page are blank.  The “All News” section has posts from July 1, 2013, so at least they are keep up with the news relevant to Planning. 

Based on the above material, Phoenix may be on to something.   

• Upvote 4

Thanks for coming back from cashing in at Warka!  We appreciate, that you still remember the little people, that follow the clown news!!!

I hope one of these guys, get it right!  I like the $3.22, so today, I am a believer!  :bravo:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!!

:bravo:

None of these guys know any more than a 5 year old.

Heres the scoop.  The mop document is over TEN years old.  This has been put out again, again, and again.  It refers to a time, when the official exchange was $3.22.  This gets brought up and corrected every time.  Yet again, again, and again the same people keep referring to this doc

There was a study done to see a baseline price of where exports, imports, balance of trade could reach equilibrium.  But, at the time the rate was $3.22.  This was before the war, with the old government,

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From their plans to recreate the nation from top to bottom after the previous dictatorship, they indicate that the starting point for the dinar will be $1.134 per 1d.  

This site address will take you to the National Development Plan presented in 2010 for the years 2010-2014 (http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/resources/IT/pictuers/NDP%20English.pdf).  Interesting read; especially the 4th Section, stating their plans to float the exchange rate (4.2.9, Third Objective), but I saw no indication of initial rate or date in the plan.   If the “rate” of $1.13 to 1d is potentially correct (http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&lng=en) then once it is initiated, the rate will be allowed to float, being driven by the market.

It does not look like the site has been kept up to date. Many pages listed on the “Home” page are blank.  The “All News” section has posts from July 1, 2013, so at least they are keep up with the news relevant to Planning. 

Based on the above material, Phoenix may be on to something.   

Thank you thank you Nelg! You indeed have a wonderful skill of wading through a huge flurry of words and come out on the other side with something even a caveman (or me) can understand..... Very much appreciate your time and effort to distill down for those like me who immediately go unconscious at the sight of run on descriptors :tiphat:

Of course then there's SandStorm.. who pretty much nutshells it with a context that leaves questionable the relevance of any of it...... ahhhhhh mannnnnn really??? Thanks SS.... really...... Context is everything these days..... :shrug:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Heres the scoop.  The mop document is over TEN years old.  This has been put out again, again, and again.  It refers to a time, when the official exchange was $3.22.  This gets brought up and corrected every time.  Yet again, again, and again the same people keep referring to this doc

There was a study done to see a baseline price of where exports, imports, balance of trade could reach equilibrium.  But, at the time the rate was $3.22.  This was before the war, with the old government,

Sandstorm, the document from the Iraqi Planning came out 2010 and was for the 2010 -2014 and not 10 years ago.  http://www.mop.gov.i...NDP English.pdf

• Upvote 4

Sandstorm, the document from the Iraqi Planning came out 2010 and was for the 2010 -2014 and not 10 years ago.  http://www.mop.gov.i...NDP English.pdf

Oh wow Nelg,,, that's a game changer!!! Yup context is everything.... Nelg did you see that the 2013-2017 just came out? My bud is working on getting me a copy.... if I get I will share.... Interesting in their summation of the last time period they noted they succeeded in some things, failed in others and after all its more or less a guide line looking into the future and that can change (translation for me, stuff happens along the way, this is not in concrete and don't take the 2013-2017 to be cast in stone or an index of necessary reality, as things change enroute..... though would still like to see a really peppy exchange rate in this document just for the fun of it)  :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Here ya go (commentary on past 5 year plan):

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Ali Yousef Shukri, met in his office at the Ministry Deputy Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq Ms. Jacqueline Badcook. During the meeting, review the prospects for cooperation in the areas of development between Iraq and the international organization, particularly the mechanics of technical support for the Iraqi government in the framework of implementation of the development plan (Five-Year) 2013-2017 approved by the Cabinet recently.

At a joint press conference the Minister pointed out that the meeting with, Ms. Badcook, focused on the development of cooperation agreed between the Ministry of Planning and UNDP between the United Nations and other international organizations operating in Iraq. Indicating that were discussed future plans for cooperation in the light of the launch of the five-year plan 2013- 3017 after being ratified by the Council of Ministers over the past few weeks. Stressing that the efforts of the United Nations Development Organization in support of national development plan is very important for the success of this plan and that success is a challenge to the Ministry of Planning undertaken with other partners in the preparation of the plan and the challenge to the Iraqi government in general.

The Minister stated that the ministry has joint projects with the United Nations Development Organization and therefore this meeting came at a time is very important and sensitive first to inform the United Nations of the major joints of the this plan.

For its part, Ms. Badcook, expressed his pleasure for his meeting with the Minister of positive results, indicating it was discussed with the minister number of matters related to the development plan. As well as discuss priorities that kindly by the government and what are the ways in which they can marketing jobs outside the oil sector or energy and strengthening the public sector and to address poverty and to provide assistance to groups vulnerable to side reminded dealt out how to take advantage of Iraq from UN organizations twentieth in Iraq to provide assistance to the Iraqi government that the grant.

Ms. BadCook confirmed the close partnership with the Iraqi government esteemed through the development plan. The UN's renewed its commitment to providing the necessary support in this area. Revealing that, it would work very soon to embark on a new framework to help in collaboration with the United Nations and the Iraqi government.
In response to a reporter's question, said the Minister that the five-year plan the previous 2010-2014 did not fail but succeeded in accomplishing some of the goals did not succeed in accomplishing some of the goals, which is expected because the five-year plan is for the future and thus emphasize once again that the five-year plan earlier did not fail, but There are developments prompted us to update this plan. It has introduced the investment sector and the private sector independent chapters of this plan and we have paid a very important aspect population will be relying in identifying vulnerable groups and poor and the Ministry of Planning. As well as follow-up and private sector has exceptional importance within this plan was jointly this sector as an essential partner in the preparation of the chapter on him and therefore there are not failure in the previous plan, but will be a periodic review of annual (Five-Year Plan) 2013 - 2017 to avoid any deviation subsidiary derived from the goals of the plan and which did not materialize put his treatments necessary to accomplish these goals is sure that the price of 90 dollars for a barrel of oil is unqualified but the price is optimistic lot, but it was agreed to determine this price with the International Monetary Fund and therefore has been developing plans, God willing, in order to expose the Iraqi economy for any emergency.
The meeting was attended by an agent of the Ministry of Planning Dr. Mahdi Al-Alak and Dr. Sami Matti

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yep.  A plan is just a guideline to keep everyone focused in the same direction. Plans change with the atmosphere and conditions that create a different environment.  Things move faster or slower will cause a rethinking of the goals.  If the conditions are correct, we might get a higher rate.   :eyebrows:

Rayzur, thanks for the 2013-17 plan info.  

Have a great 4th of July everyone.  

• Upvote 2

I listen to all of Phoenix's shows and when he was covering this he said 3 years ago when they found this they tried to debunk it so they sent an e-mail to the Iraqi Ministry of Planning and asked if the info on that page was current and correct and he said to his surprise 3 days later the Ministry of Planning answered the e-mail saying YES it was all current and correct! 

He said he was just as much surprised they answered the e-mail as he was the info was accurate!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I listen to all of Phoenix's shows and when he was covering this he said 3 years ago when they found this they tried to debunk it so they sent an e-mail to the Iraqi Ministry of Planning and asked if the info on that page was current and correct and he said to his surprise 3 days later the Ministry of Planning answered the e-mail saying YES it was all current and correct! 

He said he was just as much surprised they answered the e-mail as he was the info was accurate!

So... Who's making fun of whom........

Do The Bumpty Bump ! :bump:

:D:D:D