Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

July 1st Is Almost Here

TLHUBER

I'm sorry but there's nothing really pointing to the next few days for a RV or float. Now could it happen sure cause its going to happen one or another. There's no real evidence this week unless I missed something. Out of 7 is a great sign its coming sooner then later IMO.sometimes just having a little common sense when looking at this investment goes a long way

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Didn't they already say this would be the best Ramadan ever in their history or something to that effect? Besides, Ramadan doesn't begin till like the 7th or 8th or something? Relax, take a deep breath and chill for awhile longer.

Edited by ezrapound
  • Upvote 5

As Tonto is to the Lone Ranger, Disappointment & Encouragment have been constant companions for Dinar Riders on the Storm. . . :rocking-chair:  :ph34r:

I suppose all things being what they are; guess I'll give'm all the way up to the day Ramadan begins to do an RV before a rethink is in order. :confused2:

I've got plan B & C. Plan A - the RV sounds so much better, however.

At 7:30 EST here in the USA it will be July 1st in Iraq. What do you guys think is going to happen? I think if nothing happens in the next 3 days we might as well sock our Dinars away for another 3 years are so.

at 5 p.m.est it will be midnight in bagdad .. making it  july 1st in bagdad.. its now 10:03p.m. in bagdad .. 3:00 p.m. in new york

Edited by dontlop

At 7:30 EST here in the USA it will be July 1st in Iraq. What do you guys think is going to happen? I think if nothing happens in the next 3 days we might as well sock our Dinars away for another 3 years are so.

Nobody knows.....Might not happen in the next 3 days ( and personally  I do think it won't) but this  wouldn't necessarily mean it won't happen for the next 3 years.....

Again...Nobody knows.

the universe is endless possibilities.

Yep... And I'd say that's what basically  keeps us alive and motivated ( in general...Not RV - wise).

I fear that if it doesn't happen before Ramadan, there will be riots in the streets. imho

They' ve been stating that for almost a decade......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ummmm why do you think there will be an RV or something like it shortly? A whole lot of stuff going on. Step by step....

Yep... no matter what happens (or doesn't) in the coming days or weeks we have just witnessed a major milestone for Iraq and ultimately closer to a conclusion to our dinar saga... I'm still excited, this week or by the end of year I feel we will be happy and some (lopsters) pleasantly surprised! Good luck Iraq and us!!
  • Upvote 3

Yep... no matter what happens (or doesn't) in the coming days or weeks we have just witnessed a major milestone for Iraq and ultimately closer to a conclusion to our dinar saga... I'm still excited, this week or by the end of year I feel we will be happy and some (lopsters) pleasantly surprised! Good luck Iraq and us!!

Always positive bamagirl, the finish line one way or another.....we look towards the best outcome.

• Upvote 1

Hello Umbertino,

nice to meet you. I like your music choices very much. Are you taking requests? If so, maybe you could que up "Anticipation" for us today.

Nice to meet you... Please let  me know who's the Artist performing this track. Thanks.